AAI Recruitment 2022: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is looking for people to fill almost 400 Junior Executive jobs (Air Traffic Control). Those who want to apply for these jobs can do so on the AAI website, aero.aero, until July 14, 2022.
Candidates have until July 14, 2022, at 11:55 p.m. to fill these jobs. For the job of Junior Executive, the annual CTC would be around Rs 12 lakh. The AAI will soon post the date of the test on its official website.
- AAI Recruitment 2022
- www.aai.aero Recruitment 2022: An Overview
- Eligibility Criteria for the AAI Junior Executive
- Vacancy Details of AAI Junior Executive
- How to Apply Online for 400 Junior Executive Vacancies?
- AAI Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- Documents To Upload in the AAI Recruitment 2022 Form
- AAI Recruitment 2022: Quick Links
AAI Recruitment 2022
The Airport Authority of India has put out a notice about hiring a Junior Executive for the ATC Department. The AAI Junior Executive online form for 2022 has a total of 400 job openings, and applications will begin on June 15, 2022. Note that only people who qualify can apply for the job. If they don’t, their application will be turned down. The written test will be used to choose the winner. Those who want to work for the Airport Authority of India can fill out an application on the website. In the next section, you’ll find out more about AAI Recruitment.
www.aai.aero Recruitment 2022: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Department||Human Resource Department|
|Name of the Post||Junior Executives|
|Vacant Posts||400 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Availability Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for the AAI Junior Executive
Before applying for the job, people must read the qualifications. Those who meet all of the requirements set out by the authority will be able to apply for the position of Junior Executive. We’ve listed below the rules that the authority has set for applicants who want to be eligible:
- The person must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicants should not be more than 27 years old.
- The applicants must have a B.Sc. in Physics or Maths from a recognised university. OR, the applicants must have a
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognised university.
- The applicants must be able to write and speak English at the level of the 12th grade.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least a 60 percent mark.
Vacancy Details of AAI Junior Executive
The government has opened up 400 spots for the position of Junior Executive. Depending on what the official says, the number of open positions may go up or down. There are some seats set aside for people who belong to the reserved categories. We’ve made a table with the details of the openings in different categories:
|Economically Weaker Section||40|
|Other Backward Class||108|
|Person with Disability||04|
How to Apply Online for 400 Junior Executive Vacancies?
If you want to apply online for the above-mentioned job, you should read this article. Here are the steps you need to take in order to apply for the job without any trouble. Below the article, there is also a direct link to the Junior Executive application form. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, go to the Airports Authority of India’s official website at https://www.aai.aero/.
- Find the link to Career by scrolling through the home page.
- When you click on the link, a new page will come up on the screen.
- Now, click on the Registration Link next to the Junior Executive option.
- Now, start filling out the form by carefully entering all the needed information.
- After you’ve filled out all the information, upload all the correct documents.
- The last step is to pay the application fee.
- Look over the application form before sending it in.
- Lastly, print out a copy of the application for future use.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay an application fee when they fill out the AAI form online. You can’t finish the application process until you pay the application fee. Applicants from the reserved category don’t have to pay as much for the application fee. Applicants who have completed a year of apprenticeship training will not have to pay the fees. Here is a table with the application fees for the different types of applicants:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 81/-|
Documents To Upload in the AAI Recruitment 2022 Form
In the application form, applicants will also have to upload some documents. The application process won’t be considered done until all of the necessary documents are uploaded. Here’s a list of the documents you’ll need, along with what you need to do to get them:
- Candidate’s Picture: The picture should be recent and the size of a passport. It can’t be older than 3 months. The file should be between 20 and 50 b in size. The picture should be 200 pixels wide and 230 pixels tall.
- Signature of the Candidate: The candidates’ signatures should be on white paper and done with a black pen. The file should be between 10 and 20 kb in size and 140 by 60 pixels in size.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Quick Links
|AAI Official Portal||Click Here|
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|