AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2022: AIIMS B.Sc. exams were just completed at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Candidates who took the exam are now eagerly awaiting the results, which have been made available online.’ There are two ways for applicants to get their results: through this page or through the official website. In addition to roll number and percentage, the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing result is accessible in pdf format. In this post, we’ve included the exam results from AIIMS, which you can see here.
The cutoff and merit list for the AIIMS B. Sc. result 2022 are also included in the article. We’ve also included a direct link to the results, because they’ve been disclosed online. To learn more about the aforementioned outcome, please scroll down the page.
- AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2022
- AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Exam 2022: Details
- AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Cut Off Marks
- Cut-Off Marks
- AIIMS Paramedical Exam Merit List
- Reservation Criteria
- Steps to Download AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2022
- AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2022 Counselling Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2022
As a result, you won’t be receiving your B.Sc. paramedical exam results in any other way. There will be a limited number of students who can access the aiimsexams.ac.in results for the AIIMS Paramedical exam 2022. While this is going on, the authority will go over each and every answer sheet to make sure they are following the regulations. The results of the B.Sc. in Medical Technology in Radiography test will be made available in a pdf file on the institute’s website after that. Unfortunately, the authorities have yet to comment on the outcome. As a result of this, students are expected to be able to view their results soon.
In addition, we’ll give you a direct link to your AIIMS score. Step-by-step instructions for confirming your results are included in this article as well. As a result, you should continue reading to the end. Also, remember to save this page to your favorites for future reference. It’s because you’ll be able to visit us on a frequent basis in this manner. As a result, you’re always up to date on the latest news.
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Exam 2022: Details
|Examination Authority||AIl India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Name||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||25th June 2022|
|Location||AIIMS, New Delhi & Other AIIMS|
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Cut Off Marks
This section contains information on the AIIMS Paramedical Cut-Off Scores and the 2022 Merit List:
An admissions cut-off can be described as “the minimal qualifying marks that each candidate must score in order to proceed to the next phase in the admission process.” According to the official portal, the cut-off marks for each category will be published a few days before the announcement of the results.
The following are the considerations that go into the creation of the Cut-Off Marks list:
- Only those who applied were allowed to take the exam.
- The candidates’ final grades.
- Marks from last year.
- Strategies for making a mark on an object.
- The Indian Reservation System has reserved these marks.
AIIMS Paramedical Exam Merit List
Those applicants who are fortunate enough to meet or exceed the cut-off point will have their names listed on the merit list. The names of the applicants who achieved the best score in the B.Sc Paramedical results in 2022 will be included in a separate list.
In the event that there are two or more candidates with the same rank in the merit list, the officials will break the tie in the order of preference as follows:
- The officials will give preference to those who scored the best in Biology/Mathematics.
- In the event of a tie, the seat will be awarded to the applicant who scored the highest in Chemistry.
- Those who scored the highest in physics will be given first consideration for the available seat.
- Last but not least, a place at AIIMS will be assigned to an applicant who is older.
You may find out about the official reservation for all AIIMS B.Sc. Paramedical exam takers in 2022 by reading this section. The reservation conditions for the 2022 session are listed in the table below:
Steps to Download AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Result 2022
Following this link, you will find the instructions for downloading AIIMS B.SC Paramedical results 2022:
- To begin, go to aiimsexams.ac.in, the official website for AIIMS exams.
- The ‘Important Announcements’ section on the right side of the website has more information.
- Find the link to the ‘AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical result 2022’.
- After finding the link, tap on it to open the pdf file in a new browser window.
- When you press ‘Ctrl+F,’ a search box appears.
- Name and roll number should be entered here.
- After that, hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- If you’ve been chosen for further consideration, your name will be bolded in blue or yellow on the application form.
- Take your time and read through all of the information in the file.
- Take a printout of the file you just downloaded to complete the process.
- Keep a copy of your test results somewhere safe until the admissions process is complete.
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2022 Counselling Process
The AIIMS B.Sc 2022 Counseling Process would be conducted entirely online following the release of the AIIMS BSc 2022 Results. Candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be allowed to register and fill out the choice forms. Below is a list of the AIIMS B.Sc Counselling steps:
No 1 STEP : Login with your registered id and password and the RUC to register. I am the sole person who has access to the registration link, which will be live on the planned day.
No 2 STEP : After completing the registration process, click the “Make Choices” option to begin filling out the survey. Before submitting their selections, users have the option to edit them and add, remove, or rearrange them.
No 3 STEP: Afterwards, mock seat allotment results based on the selections made in the mock round are announced.
No 4 STEP: In this round, the candidate has the opportunity to re-exert their Round 1 decisions.
No 5 STEP: Allocation of Seats Then, choose from one of two possibilities. –
Option 1. Accept the seat assigned to you and decline to participate in any additional rounds of Seat Allocation.
Option 2.AGREE to take a seat in the second round of seat allocation
No 6 STEP: Finally, the required documents and DD are delivered to the designated AIIMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical results 2022 is going to be declared?
As soon as the results are finalized, they will be posted on AIIMS’s official website.
What are the details mentioned inside the scorecard?
This scorecard contains the following information: the name of the applicant; their marks on each topic; their overall score; and their final status (pass/fail).
Will the institute provide a separate AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical scorecard to the applicants?
It is incorrect to assume that the university will provide applicants a separate scorecard by mail or email.