AKTU Admit Card 2022:
As soon as possible, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) or Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) will hold Even/Odd Semester Examination. Students who are taking the AKTU Semester Examination must download the admission card in order to get entry into the Examination Hall. The University will provide a full examination scheme for B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBA, MCA, and other courses as soon as it is available. You will then be able to download the AKTU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Semester Admit Card.
Students will only be able to download the AKTU B.Tech Admit Card 2022 online. Except for the online mode, the University will not release Admit Cards in any other way. The A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University will only make the Admit Card available on aktu.ac.in. As a result, students can obtain their AKTU Even Sem Admit Card 2022 by visiting erp.aktu.ac.in. Continue reading to learn more about the AKTU Exam Scheme and Admit Card.
The AKTU Even Semester Examination Phase II is scheduled to begin on July 29, 2022. Students must download the admit card in order to take the examination. The Even Semester Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website.
AKTU Admit Card 2022
The university conducts UG and PG examinations for Main and Back Paper twice a year. Every year, the odd semester (1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th) in November/December and the even semester (2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th) in May. Candidates are beginning to prepare for the examination as the exam date approaches. Before one month before the exam, they all begin to download their AKTU Call Letter 2022 in order to gain entry into the examination hall. On the official website, you can also get the AKTU Exam Center List pdf.
|University Name||A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)|
|Exam Name||Even Semester Exam|
|Exam Type||Final Exam|
|Courses||B.Tech, B.Pharma etc.|
|Exam Date||04th June 2022-25th June 2022|
|Hall Ticket Announcement||25th May 2022 (tentative)|
aktu.ac.in Hall Ticket 2022
Applicants who will be taking the exam should also print off the Admit Card because it is mandatory for all candidates to bring the Admit Card to the examination hall. Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University is a government institution. The Uttar Pradesh State Government manages this university.
Previously, this university was called as Uttar Pradesh Technical University. On July 26, 2000, the university celebrated its 21st anniversary. The university is linked with around 800 colleges. The university’s campus is located in Jankipur, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. This university has over 4,00,000 students enrolled.
How to download AKTU Admit Card 2022?
- Begin by opening a new tab and visiting the official website of A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), aktu.ac.in.
- After getting on the website’s main front page, begin searching for the ‘AKTU Admit Card-2022’ link, and once you’ve found it, push it to open the ERP page.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and check the captcha box before clicking the ‘Login’ button.
- You will be sent to a new page that will display your AKTU Even Sem test admission card information.
- Now, check through the information on the card, and if you find any problems, contact the authority and request that they be corrected.
- Finish the process by downloading the softcopy of the amended AKTU End Sem admit card and printing it, along with the photocopies.
Rules for Examination Day
- Students must arrive at the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the time shown on their AKTU admit card so that they do not miss any exam-related information delivered by the invigilator.
- For cross-verification, he/she must bring their exam hall ticket, college ID, government ID, and a recent coloured passport size photograph.
- After arriving at the exam centre, students should interact with the personnel assigned to the exam centre while their admit card is being verified and their body temperature is being taken.
- Before entering the exam hall, students must leave all electronic devices and textual materials outside and in a secure location, since the exam centre administrators will not be responsible for those items.
- Students should not attempt to write anything on their answer scripts or question papers before the start time period, and they are not permitted to leave the exam venue before the end time.
- If an invigilator catches a student attempting to cheat by making any motions of passing chits with other pupils, both of them will be marked absent under the ‘Unfair Means’ legislation.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|