AP TET 2022: The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) is administered by the Department of School Education of the Government of Andhra Pradesh in order to determine the eligibility of candidates as teachers of Classes 1 to 8 in all schools in Andhra Pradesh (Government/ ZP/ MP/ Municipal/ Recognised Private Aided & Private Unaided etc.). The Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh, will conduct the APTET 2022 in multiple test centers in several districts of Andhra Pradesh, including Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Odissa. AP TET 2022 will be a computer-based test, and it will be conducted online (CBT). APTET’s official notification states that the goal is to ensure that teachers are recruited in conformity with the National Council for Teacher Education’s (NCTE) standards and benchmarks.
AP TET 2022 Notification
According to the sources, large teacher recruitment will be declared under the AP DSC 2022, just as the state education administration will announce the AP TET 2022 with the whole schedule. He’ll be there in a few minutes. AP TET 2022 must be completed prior to the state’s publication of the notice of teacher recruitment in the first week of June.
After AP TET 2022 has been completed, it is expected that the announcement of the notification and the holding of the exam will take place in the near future. The results and the issue of the eligibility certificate will be made public before the end of September 2022. There will be an announcement from the Andhra Pradesh Department of Education on the AP DSC 2022 and the district-wise vacancy list. According to an estimated timeline, the APTET 2022 application process will open soon.
AP TET 2022 – Quick Overview
|Article type||AP TET 2022|
|Name of the exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam type||Eligibility test|
|Date of submitting the application form||16th June – 16th July 2022|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Exam date||6th to 21st August 2022|
AP TET Eligibility Criteria
The authority has established a list of requirements for those who want to apply for a position as a teacher. As an alternative, you can check out all of the qualifying requirements in the entire aptet. apcfss.in announcement. The post will only be open to those who meet the specified criteria, which we’ve laid out for all of the potential candidates below.
- To be eligible for the job, applicants must have completed grades I to V (Paper-I (A) & (B)) and grades VI to VIII (Paper-II (A) & (B)) (B)
- You may also apply if you are a final-year student in a teaching program accredited by the NCTE or the RCI.
- Paper I candidates must have passed their intermediate/senior secondary exams with at least a 50% grade point average.
- The two-year diploma in Elementary Education should have been completed as well.
- All aspirants from the SC/ST/OBC/PH categories get a 5 percent discount.
- The candidate must have D.Ed. in Special Education with a minimum of 2 years of experience in any of the categories of impairment for Paper-II.
- Candidates must also be graduates or postgraduates with at least a 50% grade point average.
Andhra Pradesh TET 2022 Selection Procedure
Andhra Pradesh’s Department of School Education will issue a recruitment notice for the 2022 Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test shortly. The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is used to find new teachers for the state’s elementary schools, which range from kindergarten through eighth grade. A computer-based test is used to select candidates for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (CBT).
The AP TET Exam consists of two papers:
- Paper-I is for those wishing to pursue a career as a primary or secondary school teacher.
- Paper-II is for those who want to teach grades one through eight.
Aspirants are considered successful if they achieve the minimum passing score specified by the authorities in the announcement.
AP TET 2022 Exam Scheme
AP TET 2022Exan Pattern information, such as the test format, duration, language, number of questions, total score, marking scheme, and negative markings, is provided in the next section for interested candidates.
- The exam will be administered in a pen-and-paper-based format for the written portion.
- Exam Length: The admission exam will last two hours. Only 30 minutes in length.
- The entrance exam will be administered in English, thus all applicants must be fluent in the language.
- Applicants who take the entrance exam will be required to answer 150 questions in total on the question paper.
- There will be a maximum of 150 points available on the exam paper.
- Objective-type multiple-choice questions will be used in the entrance exam for applicants.
- For each accurate answer, the applicant will receive a single point.
- Exams do not include the option of receiving a minus score for incorrect answers.
- Two papers: The entrance exam question paper will have two questions (Paper I and Paper II).
|Category of the candidate||Passing marks|
|General||60% and above|
|BC||50% and above|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen||40% and above|
How to apply for AP TET 2022?
The APTET authority will shortly be conducting the examination for all candidates, and here we have detailed the entire application process.
- You must visit the official APTET website, aptet.apcfss.in, to apply for the exam.
- All applicants must first go to the official website and look for the Application link on the front page.
- After that, you’ll be redirected to a new page on the website, where you can fill out the application form.
- You may now begin filling out the application form and uploading the requested documents.
- Once you’ve paid the fee for the application form, you may then preview your application form by clicking the “Preview” button.
- Now that you’ve completed the application process, you’ll need to click the “Submit” button to have your information entered into the database.
- In order to apply for the APTET, all you need to do is follow the above-mentioned steps.
When applying for a job, applicants are required to provide a number of vital documents. The applicants must include all relevant documentation with their application, which can be verified on the official aptet.apcfss website. Here is the whole list of details provided in the announcement.
- Government-issued identification
- a college degree in a relevant field
- The candidate’s picture has been included.
- Candidate’s signature
For each paper, applicants must pay Rs 500 to submit an online application and sit for a computer-based examination.
|Paper-I & Paper-II||Rs. 1000/-|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|