AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to provide financial assistance to farmer families of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, minority landless tenant farmer families, etc. The government offers a farmer’s family financial assistance under this program of Rs. 13500.
The Rythu Bharosa program debuted on October 15, 2019. Through this program, various other benefits are also offered. The entire YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2022 is covered in this article.
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status: Highlights
- The objective of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Rythu Scheme
- How to Login to YSR Rythu Portal?
- Check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- How to check Grievance Status for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- Download AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022
You will learn the exact steps to register for this program through this article. In addition, you will learn about the goals, advantages, features, eligibility, needed paperwork, etc. Therefore, you must carefully read this article if you’re interested in taking advantage of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme or want to check the YSRRB payment status.
The launch date for this program is October 15, 2019. In the first year, 45 lakh farmer families received about 6162.45 crores. Of this sum, the State Government has paid Rs. 3637.45 crores and the Central Government has paid Rs. 2525 crore under PM Kisan. The Andhra Pradesh government paid Rs. 6750.67 crores into the accounts of 49.40 lakh farmer families in the second year. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, the state government has contributed Rs. 3784.67 crore and the federal government Rs. 2966 crore of this total.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status: Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy (Cheif Minister of the State)|
|Launched On||15 October 2019|
|Beneficiary||Eligible farmers of the State|
|Amount||Rs. 13,500 (including Rs. 6,000 of PMKSN)|
|Scheme Duration||5 Years|
|Number of Installments||3 per year|
The objective of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government is ready to offer the first round of investment support for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The government will release this amount on May 15, 2022. 48.77 lakh people are determined to take advantage of the programme this year. Of these, 47.86 lakh are landowners, and 91000 are engaged in forest farming. The list of all eligible farmers will be on display at RBKS beginning on May 6, 2022, for the purpose of a social audit. The government will take public objections into account up until May 8, 2022. The names of those who are ineligible will be removed with every effort.
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Rythu Scheme
A benefit of Rs.13,500 per family per year, including Rs.6,000 from the Government of India under PM-KISAN in three installments for five years, is provided to land-owning farmer families who collectively own cultivable land, regardless of the size of the landholdings.
Landless tenant farmers and ROFR cultivators in the state of Andhra Pradesh who fall under the ST, SC, or BC Minority categories are also given financial assistance under this program, which will provide them with Rs. 13,500 in aid each year for five years.
The farmers received the first and second installments of Rs. 7,500 and Rs. 4,000 from the government of Andhra Pradesh on May 15 and October 27, 2020, respectively. The third installment of Rs. 2,000 was deposited into the accounts of 51.59 beneficiaries by AP Chief Minister Shri. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy on December 28, 2020.
Through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method, the benefit amount under this program is directly transferred into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
Beneficiaries of this program are found using the current land ownership information. The newly chosen village volunteers will be in charge of locating qualified farmers in the designated regions. The local volunteers will inform the revenue officials after gathering the data. A final list of recipients will subsequently be created by the revenue officials.
The government receives the final beneficiary list. The beneficiary list broken down by district is posted online. Both online and offline access to the beneficiary lists is provided. Both the official website and the panchayat offices have offline displays of it.
How to Login to YSR Rythu Portal?
- Go to ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in to see the official website for the Andhra Pradesh government’s YSR Rythu Bharosa program.
- Tap the login option on the homepage.
- The login screen will appear.
- Enter the account’s username.
- Enter the password you set up when you registered.
- Enter the captcha code after reading it in the form’s allotted space.
- Click on Login.
Check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- Open the program’s main website.
- To find out your status, click on the drop-down menu.
- To find out your Rythu Bharosa status, select the option.
- In a new tab, the YSRRB (2022-23) payment status form will appear.
- Enter the farmer’s Aadhaar number.
- Select “Submit.”
- On the screen, the status will be shown.
How to check Grievance Status for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- Visit the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme’s official website.
- The option to view your status should be selected.
- Two selections will appear in the drop-down list when it opens.
- To find out your complaint status, click it.
- In a new tab, the grievance status page will appear.
- Enter the farmer’s Aadhaar number.
- When you click “submit,” the status will be displayed.
Download AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
- Visit the program’s official website and log in using the instructions there.
- Once the farmer logs in, the beneficiary’s information will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the choice to view the beneficiary information.
- There will be a thorough list that has been compiled using village wisdom.
- There will be a list of details like the Khata number, the farmer’s father’s name, the entire record, and much more.
- To discover the farmer’s name, use the search bar.
- Candidates may also input the account’s Khata number and select “search.”
- Accordingly, the list will be displayed.
- The applicant will get the instalment if the farmer’s information is included in the beneficiary list. Should they not, they can call the helpline.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|