Assam B.Ed Admissions 2022: The Assam University B.Ed entrance exam 2022 application process is now open online. applicants who want to enrol in one of the teacher-training colleges affiliated with Assam University, Shilchar, for the academic year 2022–2024. They can submit an online application to sit for the Assam University 2022 B.Ed entrance exam. On this page, we’ve covered the Direct Link for the B.Ed. online application form, the requirements, the list of Assam University B.Ed. colleges, and other crucial information.
- Assam B.Ed Admissions 2022
- Assam B.Ed Admissions 2022: Highlights
- Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2022 Admissions Schedule
- Assam B.Ed 2022 Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Process to apply online for Assam B.Ed online form
- Login Process
- Basic Info
- Residential Address Details
- Education Qualification
- Upload Documents
- Fee Payment
- Download Application Form
- Assam B.Ed Admission 2022 Post Procedure
Assam B.Ed Admissions 2022
The official announcement for the entrance exam for the b.ed. programme at Assam University has been made public. All students who wish to enrol in the b.ed. teacher-training programmes affiliated with Assam University. They are required to sit for the university’s entrance exam. The online application process will begin on May 25, 2022, and the deadline to submit an application online is June 10, 2022. The exam date and other important details will be available on the university’s official website. But the most recent details will be added to this page.
Assam B.Ed Admissions 2022: Highlights
|University Name||Dibrugarh University|
|Test Name||Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Time Duration||02 years|
|Release of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Application Fee||Rs. 700 (tentative)|
|Fee Submission Mode||Online|
Dibrugarh University B.Ed 2022 Admissions Schedule
|Application Start Date||20th June 2022|
|Application Last Date||19th July 2022 till 5 PM|
|Entrance Test||10th August 2022|
|Result Declaration||by 20th August 2022|
|Admission Date||Notified Later|
Assam B.Ed 2022 Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates had to pass the B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, B.C.A., and B.B.M. exam in order to apply.
- must successfully complete a bachelor’s, master’s, or other equivalency exam.
- Candidates who took the final year exam are also eligible to take the entrance exam.
(a) who will earn a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science, social science, or the humanities from a reputable university or institution with a minimum grade point average of 50%.
(b) He or she must have at least a 55 percent grade point average and hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology from Dibrugarh University, or from a university that has been approved by Dibrugarh University.
(c) candidate who receives at least 50% in their major or honours subject but not more than 60% more than 50% in any one course or paper during a bachelor’s degree programme will not be accepted into the course because the minimum required is 50% overall.
- candidates who fall under the SC, ST, OBC, MOBC, or PWD categories.
- They must have at least 05 years of teaching experience in a school that is accredited by the Assam Board of Secondary Education at least up to the 10th standard.
- A candidate may only benefit from the relaxation of marks in one of the aforementioned categories.
Process to apply online for Assam B.Ed online form
- Go to dibru.ac.in, the website of Dibrugarh University.
- Mark the “Click here to apply” link on the university portal’s home page.
- Now complete the registration form’s basic information requests and press the “Submit” button.
- You will be given an application number and password on your mobile number and password after submitting all the required information.
- By entering your login information and selecting the “Assam B.Ed application form” checkbox, the application form will open on a new web page.
- Don’t skip any sections as you begin to fill out the form with the necessary information.
- Fill out the “Basic Info” section to start the application process. This includes the applicant’s gender, category, parent or guardian’s name, occupation, and many other details.
- After that, select “Next” to go to the “Residential Address Details” section.
Residential Address Details
- Mention your permanent address or temporary address in the “Residential Address” section (in case you are staying at any PG or hostel).
- Once you have finished this section, move on to the next.
- Enter the specifics of your education that you have already completed in the “Education Qualifications” section.
- Your educational background must meet the requirements for eligibility; otherwise, you won’t be able to move on to the next step of the application process.
- When you get to the “Upload Documents” section, you should upload the pdf files of the following scanned documents: a passport-sized photo, a signature image (if required), a certificate and mark sheet from class 10th grade, a bachelor’s or master’s degree, a certificate of domicile, and a certificate of category.
- You must ensure that the documents you upload include all pertinent information and are uploaded in the correct order.
- Choose the category to which you belong before choosing the payment method for the application fee (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI).
- After selecting “Pay Fee,” wait a short while for the transaction to be completed. Once a payment has been made, it cannot be changed or reimbursed during the admissions process.
- You cannot submit your application process until you have paid the application fee.
Download Application Form
- Download the soft copy of the application form and the fee receipt to complete the application.
- Along with the photocopies, you can also remove the printed version of the application for your records.
Assam B.Ed Admission 2022 Post Procedure
Among the bunch of candidates, to shortlist the deserving candidate, Dibrugarh University will conduct the ‘Common Entrance Test’ across the state at various examination centres. Following the CET exam, the “Career Performance” of the qualified candidates will be evaluated. The candidates will have the option to select the institution of their choice following the successful completion of both rounds.
The participating institutions will shortlist the candidates for admission on the basis of their marks in the CET and Career Performance and the marks on the career performance will be awarded by the respective institutions.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|