Assam Police Recruitment 2023- The most current Assam Police Recruitment 2022–23 announcements may be found right here. For job seekers wishing to work in the police industry, Jobs Cloud is a great site to check Police Notifications 2022–23. The Assam Police posts job openings across India on their official website, www.police.assam.gov.in. As soon as there are any opportunities for Assam Police positions that are open to both men and women, we’ll post them here.
To receive information about “Upcoming Assam Police Recruitment 2022-23” for both freshmen and professionals, you can also sign up for a free job alert. All interested and qualified candidates may submit an application. Additionally, be aware of the Direct Official Link for Assam Police Recruitment 2022-23 as well as the Most Recent Police Jobs 2022.
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Detail
- About Assam Police Recruitment
- Assam Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Assam Police Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Assam Police 2023 Selection Process
- For Sub Inspector Posts
- For Stenographer (Gr-III) Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment Eligibility
- Physical Efficiency Test Details
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- How To Apply Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
Assam Police Recruitment 2023
The State Level Public Recruitment Board of Assam conducts the Assam Police Recruitment Exam every year. In order to acquire the Assam Police Recruitment Notification, applicants need attentively read this post. A notice might soon be published on the official website, according to the ASLPRB.
Candidates may submit an online application if they have registered with the Assam employment exchange. There won’t be any application fees charged. The numerous positions offered by this Assam Police Vacancy are listed below.
Eligibility The qualifications, age, and conditions of necessity may vary depending on the position. However, according to a prior notification, applicants for Assam Police vacancies must have completed at least their 10th grade or have an equivalent. To qualify for ASI, SI, you must have a postgraduate degree, nevertheless. For more information, please read the complete article rather than scrolling down the page.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Detail
|Board Name||Assam Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Constable, Driver, SI, A.S.I., and other posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Application Mode||Assam Police online apply|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Jobs|
About Assam Police Recruitment
The Assam Police Border Organization was established in 1962 as part of the P.I.P. (Prevention of Infiltration of Pakistani) Scheme by the Special Branch Organization of the Assam Police Recruitment, under the direction of the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Special Branch. The Organization started operating independently in 1974 under the newly constituted post of Deputy Inspector General of Police. (Border).
Following Bangladesh’s war for independence, the P.I.P. Scheme was renamed the P.I.F. (Prevention of Infiltration of Foreigners) Scheme. The organization’s chief representative received promotions in 1985 to Inspector General of Police and in 1997 to Additional Director General of Police.
There are currently 4,037 staff members working for the Border Organization in a variety of roles. Out of the entire number of employees, 3,153 are P.I.F. Scheme authorised by the Indian government and 884 are Assamese government permitted. The overall number of participants includes both armed and unarmed individuals.
Assam Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, the first thing we consider is, “Am I eligible to apply for Assam Police Recruitment Jobs?” In response to that, we have listed the Assam Police eligibility requirements on this website.
- Test of Physical Measurements (PMT)
- Medical Exam Interview/Document Verification Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Assam Police Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Constable||18 to 25 years|
|Sub-Inspector (Communication)||20 to 24 years|
- Constable’s high school diploma
- Sub-Inspector Engineering degree from a reputed university or institution, or UDA cum Accountant Any diploma from an accredited university or board DEO/Copier HSLC passes
- Stenographer with a degree in commerce, Grade III. Assistant in the lower division. Bench Helper.
- 8th or 10th grader working as a peon or chowkidar
Assam Police 2023 Selection Process
Only those applicants who are chosen will be contacted for future rounds after the applications have been reviewed by the Assam Police Recruitment. For the position of constable, the Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be administered. No grades will be given for the PST, but only PST-qualified applicants will advance to the PET, which consists of two events: a long jump and a race. Depending on the ratings an applicant received, a merit list will appear. Only after passing the qualifying PET will candidates for the Constable position take the written test. In addition, all applicants for the various categories under the Assam Police Recruitment will sit a written test.
For Sub Inspector Posts
- Written test
- PET/ PST
- Verification of documents
- Proficiency in computers
- Extra-curricular activities
- Final Merit list
For Stenographer (Gr-III) Posts
- Written test
- Practical test
- Stenography test
- Physical fitness test
- Viva-voice test
Assam Police Recruitment Eligibility
The following qualifications must be met by applicants for the various positions with the Assam Police:
Candidates must be Assam, India, residents.
In order to apply, you must be at least 18 years old.
The minimum age requirement for the positions of stenographer and forester is 21 years old.
The maximum age to apply for this category is 38 years old.
Candidates from SC and ST are given a 5-year age reduction.
The age relaxation is 3 years for OBC and MOBC.
It is necessary to have a S.L.C. or Class X qualification from a reputable Council or Board.
Candidates applying for a constable category must additionally have an NCC “A” Certificate or a Home Guards Training Certificate.
Any applicant for the aforementioned position who possesses simply an H.S.L.C. completion certificate and neither a Home Guards Training Certificate nor an NCC “A” Certificate is ineligible.
Physical Efficiency Test Details
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female contenders
- Long Jump – 335 cm (minimum) for male candidates, and 244 cm (minimum) for female candidates
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The following is the application process for the Assam Police Recruitment 2023:
Dispatch the official website’s home page
Candidates must choose the position and finish the registration process by giving the necessary information.
In the application form, include all relevant personal and academic information.
As specified in the application form, photographs with signatures and other papers must be supplied.
Since there is no correction facility, candidates must double-check their forms before submitting them.
How To Apply Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Visit the official websites for Assam Police online applications at www.slprbassam.in or police.assam.gov.in.
- Navigate to the homepage’s “Careers/Recruitment/Notices” section.
- Find and click the appropriate advertisement link.
- Read the full Assam Police Recruitment 2022–23 announcement in its entirety.
- Go over the requirements.
- If eligible, choose “Apply Online.”
- Give the required details on the application form.
pay the fees
- Upload the required documentation, including a scanned copy of your ID and a signed document.
- Verify all of the information once again before submitting the application.
- Click “Submit” to finish, then print the online application.
- Maintain a hardcopy copy of the application for your records.
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|