BHU CHS E Lottery Result 2022: The Hindu School of Boys and Girls Admission Test is administered by the Banaras Hindu University and is open to students entering grades LKG through 11th. CHS E Lottery Result 2022 is a deciding factor in the admissions process for thousands of students from Uttar Pradesh. The CHS E Lottery will be released on May 28th, 2022, according to the official announcement posted on the BHU portal, and you will be able to see your name on the admissions list at that time. The BHU SET Lottery Result for 6th, 9th, and other grades is briefly discussed below. Additionally, the CHS E Lottery Result 2022 can be seen at bhuonline.in.
BHU CHS E Lottery Result 2022
Admission to the University’s two schools is often granted via the School Entrance Test (SET) (SET). However, in light of this year’s circumstances, the authority has devised a new admissions procedure. Classes 6 and 9 are currently being admitted by an electronic lottery mechanism, implemented by the authorities. Admission is granted to students in the following ways:
- Central Hindu Girls School (CHGS)
- Central Hindu Boys School (CHBS)
- Shri Ranveer Sanskrit Vidhyalaya
The lottery will be held on May 28, 2022, by the government. Some parents and guardians were present when the lottery was held.
BHU CHS Result 2022: Details
|Name of the Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of the School||Central Hindu School|
|Admission Through||E Lottery|
|Class||Class 6th, 9th, LKG|
|E Lottery Result Releasing Date||Class 6th, 9th: 28 May 2022
LKG: 24 and 28 May 2022
|Releasing Mode of the Result||Online|
Schedule of BHU CHS Lotter Result 2022
|Events||Dates (Class 6, 9)|
|Submission of application form||1 to 30 April 2022|
|Date of E Lottery||28 May 2022
LKG: 24 & 28 May 2022
|Publication of Waiting List||30 May 2022|
|1st Counselling||Class 6: 23 June 2022
Class 9: 24 June 2022
|2nd Counselling||Class 6: 28 June 2022
Class 9: 29 June 2022
BHU CHS Selection Method 2022
In this section, we’ll go over the specifics of how the lottery will work:
- First and foremost, the Banaras Hindu University Employees ward would receive 50% of all available seats.
- There will be further sub-categorizations for the remaining 50%. For the Scheduled Tribes category, 7.5 percent of the seats, 27 percent for the general and OBC category, and 3 percent for the Orthopaedically Handicapped applicants. Candidates from the Scheduled Castes would be given 15 percent of the seats.
- The Unreserved Category will have access to the seats that are left over.
Details Printed On The Result
A lot of information will be available as a result. Information such as the following will appear on the final product:
- Admission The candidate’s name
- date of birth
- Classification of the candidate’s registration number
- The candidate’s birth date
- The official seal of approval
How to check BHU CHS E Lottery Result?
- Find the link to the BHU CHS e Lottery admission results on the BHU official website, bhuonline.in.
- You can choose between Class 6 and Class 9.
- Password and Application Number.
- Please send it in.
- Get the BHU CHS E Lottery 2022 Results here.
- Take a copy to print.
- Check out the BHU CHS First Counseling schedule for 2022 here. ‘
Banaras Hindu University CHS Result: Post Process
|Application Form Submission Dates||1st April to 30th April 2022|
|E Lottery Result 2022 Release Date||28th May 2022|
|Waiting List Release Date||30th May 2022|
BHU CHS E Lottery Result: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|