BHU Result 2023:- Banaras Hindu University’s application procedure for students desiring to enrol in classes has been made public. Applicants for undergraduate admission have until the third week of March to submit their materials.
To be eligible for a spot in one of the BHU UET 2023 courses, all applicants must submit an application. In the first week of May, candidates will be able to download their admit cards. The university runs the Banaras Hindu University Entrance Test, or BHU UET, to select students for undergraduate degrees.
BHU Result 2023
Banaras Hindu University Admission 2023 is currently open, per the BHU admissions calendar. You can enrol at BHU by applying to the programmes for which you qualify and completing the Banaras Hindu University admissions process. The Banaras Hindu University was established in 1916. This prominent institution in Uttar Pradesh offers undergraduate and graduate degrees.
The university’s official website is bhu.ac.in. Banaras Hindu University is located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Click here for information about admissions, courses, fees, placement, and rankings.
The Banaras Hindu University is now accepting online applications from qualified students who wish to enrol in one of the university’s many undergraduate, graduate, or research programmes. The selection of applicants for admission will be based on college-administered entrance exams.
Applicants who submit their applications on time will have access to their admission cards and will be permitted to sit for the examination. This page contains comprehensive information about BHU Admission 2023, including eligibility requirements, important dates, the application process, etc.
BHU Result 2023 Details
|Name of University||Banaras Hindu University|
|Courses Name||UG & PG Courses|
|University Location||Banaras, India|
Applicants will be admitted to a course of their choosing in accordance with their position on the merit list, which will be published during the first week of July. Prior to registering for the UET examination, eligibility conditions must be considered. Applicants should review the information provided below for additional details regarding the BHU UET Exam qualifying requirements, counselling, and merit list.
BHU Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be at least 22 years old as of 1 July 2023 in order to enrol in the UG programme.
- There is a five-year age reduction for students in the SC/ST and PH categories.
- The upper age restriction will be lowered by three years for OBC category applicants.
- When applying for BA (Hons) in Arts, applicants must have passed the 12th grade or its equivalent with at least a 50 percent overall score.
- Ensure that applicants have passed the 12th grade or an equivalent examination in topics such as Physics and Mathematics, as well as Geology, Chemistry, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, and Geography. In addition, if applying for a Bachelor of Science, the candidate must have a cumulative GPA of 50%. (Hons.) Mathematical Group
- The applicant must have passed the 12th-grade examination or its equivalent in topics such as Physics, Chemistry, or any of Geology, Biology, and Geography. In addition, the candidate must have earned a minimum of 50 percent overall.
BHU Exam Pattern for UG, PG
- The examination will be administered offline.
- Candidates are permitted to respond to questions in either English or Hindi.
- The duration of the examination will be two or two and a half hours, depending on the courses.
- The contestant must respond to 150 questions.
- The examination will consist of 450 numbers.
- The applicant will receive the third number for each correct response, while the first number will decrease for each erroneous response.
- The exam will be administered offline.
- The candidate must complete 120 multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the examination will be one hundred twenty minutes.
- The exam will contain a total of 360 questions.
- Each accurate response will result in an increase of 3 points, while each incorrect response will result in a drop of 1 point.
BHU 2023 Counselling
The institution will provide online counselling. The counselling will be determined based on the results of the admissions exam. For the approved applicants, there will be BHU Counseling 2023. All finalists will be expected to participate in the counselling procedure.
Selection and admission are based on meeting the university’s admission requirements, including eligibility, merit list rank, medical fitness, verification of original documents, and other prerequisites. The candidates’ seats will be assigned based on their rating and the amount of available slots at each institution.
How To Check BHU Result 2023 Online?
- The official website is http://www.bhu.ac.in.
- Click on the website that states Hall Ticket 2023 on the webpage.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Then fill in the download information.
- The BHU admission ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admission ticket for future reference.
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|