Bihar Apna Khata: On the Bihar Apna Khata Portal, you can find all the information you need about the state of Bihar. Bhulekh is also referred to as Jamabandi, Land Records, Land Detail, Farm Papers, Khata, and so on. The Department of Revenue and Land Reforms runs this website. If you’re a Bihar resident looking for land records, go to the Bihar Apna Khata website and choose the service you’re interested in. After then, Bihar residents will be able to access this website to learn more about the chosen institution. This page also provides information on the map of Bihar. In addition to being able to use documents downloaded through the Bihar Apna Khata portal, For more information on “Bihar Property Property Registry,” please visit our website.
- Bihar Apna Khata
- Bihar Land Records: An Overview
- Benefits of Bihar Land, Bhulekh Portal
- Services provided by the Bihar Apna Khata portal
- Eligibility Criteria for Portal registration (Bihar Apna Account Registration)
- Steps to check Bihar Apna Khata Records
- How to view the Jamabandi registration (Jamabandi Registration) process?
- Steps to check Apna Khata Bhu naksha
- How to apply online for Bihar LPC?
- Login process for Bihar LPC
- Track Bihar LPC Application
- The procedure of filling the rejected application form
- Application rejection login procedure
- How to download Bihar Apna Khata rejection form (rejection form)
- How to get information bout Bihar land rent?
- Step to modify Bihar Apna Khata application form
- How to download Bihar Apna Khata mobile app?
- Bihar Apna Khata: Links
Bihar Apna Khata
In the Bihar Apna Account Portal, other information, such as Bhulekh Bihar, Jamabandi, and Land Records, is also available. The land registry Bihar Bhulekh was created by the National Informatics Center (NIC) in collaboration with the Revenue and Land Reforms Department. This portal’s content is all presented in written form. Land portals are being launched in every state in the country so that residents can quickly access information about their land. and the ability to examine all of their land-related information online so that no one can deceive them. You’ll also be able to see the land map’s finer features through this gateway. To learn more, go to biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in or lrc.bih.nic.in, the official website.
Bihar Land Records: An Overview
|Portal Name||Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms portal (BRLR)|
|Department||Revenue and Land Reforms Department|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Benefits||to get details about land records|
|Official Website||land.bihar.gov.in & biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in|
Benefits of Bihar Land, Bhulekh Portal
The following is a summary of some of the benefits that consumers can expect from various portals, each of which has its own unique selling point.
- The user doesn’t have to go around in circles at several departments of the Revenue and Land Reforms Department thanks to this portal.
- The portal will provide users with up-to-date and comprehensive information about the entire state, as well as information on the numerous state land schemes.
- People will receive accurate information by using the portal, which will limit the number of occurrences of fraud and cheating on the part of fraudsters.
- It is not necessary to bribe anyone to obtain information from the local patwari about the Bhulekh Map, Khasra Number, or Jamabandi; all of this information can be found on the official webpage.
- An individual can access information about the land’s true owner by using the portal.
- Another website, dlrs.bihar.gov.in, has been set up by the government to provide access to the survey’s information.
Services provided by the Bihar Apna Khata portal
The following is a list of the numerous services that will be available through the Bihar Apna Khata portal:
- View Account.
- Register Jamabandi.
- Land Records.
- LPC Registration.
- LPC Application Status.
Eligibility Criteria for Portal registration (Bihar Apna Account Registration)
|(a) To be eligible, the candidate must be an Indian national with legal status in the state.|
|(b) The land he or she is on must be his or hers, and he or she should not be leasing it.|
Steps to check Bihar Apna Khata Records
- Go to land.bihar.gov.in, the website of the Bihar Rural Land Reform (BRLR).
- You can now select any district in Bihar from a list of districts displayed on a map of the state.
- You can then select the district’s zone from a new web page that appears after selecting the district.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the internet where you’ll be able to view information on land records.
- After you’ve completed the required steps, use the ‘Account Search’ box on the left side of the screen to find your account.
- Your device’s screen will provide information about the land you have available in that zone.
How to view the Jamabandi registration (Jamabandi Registration) process?
- Check out the Bihar Government’s website for Revenue and Land Reforms, biharbhumi.bihargov.in, for further information.
- View Jamabandi Register’ will take you to an entirely new web page when you click the box.
- Go to that page and type in your District name, Zonal name, and Light name, then select the option to view the specifics.
- Tap the ‘Search’ button after submitting the answer to the question on the page.
- In a few moments, you’ll receive an email with details on your Jamabandi registration.
Steps to check Apna Khata Bhu naksha
- Go to bhunaksha.bihar.gov.in and pick the details requested on the left side of the page under the section ‘Menu’ to begin the procedure.
- After selecting them, you’ll be able to see the art and information of the plot that you’ve chosen.
- Right-click on the mouse and select “Save Image” in the jpeg/png file to save the image.
How to apply online for Bihar LPC?
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Roads and Railways Limited (BRLR).
- Now, click on ‘Apply Online LPC’ and follow the onscreen instructions.
- The ‘Registration’ option will be available on the right side of the page.
- Enter the requested information on the User Registration page and click on the ‘Register Now’ button.
- You’ll see a notification that your registration was successful when it appears in a pop-up window.
- Finally, you’ll receive an email with a temporary username and password.
Login process for Bihar LPC
- Please log into the Bihar LPC’s registration website by entering your login credentials.
- Press the ‘Login’ button after entering your email address, password, and captcha code.
- Now that you’ve seen the information about the Bihar LPC, you may either read it or download it in PDF format (if given).
Track Bihar LPC Application
- On the BRLR site, look for the ‘View LPC Application Status’ checkbox.
- Fill in the blanks on the new web page and then press the ‘Search’ button.
- Your filed Bihar LPC application form’s current status will be displayed on the new page.
- You may keep track of the status of the project by bookmarking this page.
The procedure of filling the rejected application form
- Visit parimarjan.bihar.gov.in, the official website of the Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department.
- Select ‘Apply Online Filling Rejection’ from the drop-down menu..
- The blank parts on the right side of the page should be filled in with the information requested.
- Select the option “Log In” and your application form will appear in front of you.
- You can apply for the rejected online process after providing the information requested on the new page by tapping on the ‘Register Boat’ button.
Application rejection login procedure
- View Filling Rejection Application Status box, as well as the opportunity to apply online.
- On a new page, insert the district name, zone name, financial year, case number/dead number/registration year on the appropriate fields.
- To begin the application rejection login process, tap on the ‘Search’ box after completing the submission of the aforementioned information.
- Be sure to follow the login instructions step by step and with great attention to detail.
How to download Bihar Apna Khata rejection form (rejection form)
- Select the option ‘Form of rejection filled with registration’ on the Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department portal.
- Open the registration form’s pdf file and select ‘Download’ from the drop-down menu that appears.
- You’ll be able to get a hold of an a.pdf file of the rejection letter this method.
- Take a printout of the registration form, fill it out with the requested information, and deliver it to your local Bihar Apna Khata service center.
How to get information bout Bihar land rent?
- Make sure to select the “land rent” option stated on the BRLR website.
- Both Failed Transaction Status and Pay Online Lagaan will be presented to you.
- Select your preferred option from the list.
- Upon selecting the choice, fill out the necessary information and click the “Submit” button.
- You can learn more about land rent by following the procedures outlined above.
Step to modify Bihar Apna Khata application form
- There is a link to the Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms page on the main page of the official website biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in.
- Pick Modification and then Application Format from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will have a list of all the forms available.
- Once you’ve decided on the format for your edits, you can download it and begin working on it.
- Once you’ve downloaded the form, make a note of the information and take it to the nearest official center to get it processed.
How to download Bihar Apna Khata mobile app?
For those of you with smartphones, here’s how to get the Bihar Apna Khata app:
- Take a look at your mobile phone’s Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Enter “Bihar Bhulekh-Khataunki Nakal” in the app’s search field.
- Afterward, click the “Install” button and wait for the program to be installed.
- The app will be available on your mobile phone after the installation.
- Start the registration/login process by opening it.
You may now gather data from your phone as well.