Bihar B.Ed 2022 Application with Late Fee: In order to apply for the Bihar BEd CET 2022, interested individuals need to go to the official website and submit the required application fee. The application deadline was May 17, 2022, and there was no late fee for those who missed it. Due to this, the Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form Late Fee Deadline has been extended to May 28, 2022. Once the Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form is available, candidates who have finished UG/PG in any stream with a minimum of 50% will be eligible to apply.
Bihar B.Ed 2022 Application with Late Fee
LNMU has extended the deadline for submitting the Bihar B.Ed 2022 admission form and late fee until May 28, 2022. Online applications for the Bihar Bachelor of Education Combined Entrance Test (Bihar B.Ed) can be submitted by clicking here. As a state-level education entrance test, Lalit Narayan Mithila University conducts the Bihar B.Ed examination. Interested applicants should submit their Bihar Bachelor of Education application by the specified deadlines and follow the instructions on how to do so, along with any other necessary paperwork.
LNMU Bihar B.Ed Application 2022: Highlights
|Name of the University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Name of the Test||Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test|
|Offered Course||Bachelor in Education|
|Academic Session||2022-23 Session|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available|
|Availability Mode of the Form||Online Mode|
|Examination Date||23rd June 2022|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Schedule
|Starting of Application Process||25th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||17th May 2022|
|Submission of Application Form (With late fee)||18th May 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (With late fee)||21st May 2022|
|Editing in the Application Form||22 to 24 May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||9th June 2022|
|Examination Date||23rd June 2022|
www.biharcetbed-lnmu.in Application Fees 2022
All those interested in enrolling in the program must submit an application and associated fees. Several payment methods, such as credit card, debit card, and UPI, are available for the transaction. The application procedure will come to a halt if you do not pay the cost. As a result, all candidates who submit the form after May 17, 2022, would be required to pay an additional 500 rupees as a late charge. The application fee for each category is listed below:
|EBC/ BC/ EWS/ Women/ Differently Abled||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500/-|
How to Fill Out Bihar B.Ed 2022 Application with Late Fee?
The late fee is no longer required to apply for the course. You can apply for the course by following these steps:
- Visit https://biharcetbed-lnmu.in/, the official website for the Bihar B.Ed CET 2022.
- On the screen, the house will be seen. You’ll need to select Login from the drop-down menu.
- The device will open a new page. Click on the “Applicant Login” drop-down menu and select “New Registration.”
- Once you’ve entered all the necessary information on the new page, click the Signup button.
- The registration details will be displayed in a pop-up box, so click on “confirm.”
- Select “activate account” and then input the code in its designated field.
- On the dashboard, log in using your username and password. Then, select My Application from the drop-down menu.
- After that, carefully fill out all of the fields and then hit “save” and “continue.”
- After that, submit the necessary documents and fill out the rest of the relevant information.
- The application form is now ready for inspection and payment.
Complete the application form and pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- as well as the late charge.
- At long last, submit the form and make a duplicate for yourself.
Documents To Upload In B.Ed CET Application Form
When filling out the form, candidates will be required to submit the following documents:
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Signature of the Applicant
- Secondary Marksheet
- Higher Secondary Marksheet
- Final Year Graduation Marksheet
- Final Year Post Graduation Marksheet