Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers: Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test (CET) 2022 for Regular Mode/Distance Mode/Shiksha Shastri has been announced by Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga. The revised exam date for the Bihar B.Ed exam has been set for June 23rd, 2022. CET for Bihar B.Ed Previous year question papers give you an idea of the types of questions that may be asked in the paper and also make you aware of your strong and weak points. Here you will find the Bihar B.Ed. CET Previous Year Question Paper PDF.
Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers
It has been announced that the 2021-23 academic year’s Bihar Common Entrance Test (CET) will be held at Darbhanga’s LNMU, the state’s oldest and largest university. You can download the Bihar BED NET Question Papers PDF from this page. As everyone is aware, this year’s Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 online applications were accepted from April 10th through May 28th.
LNMU B.ED CET Question Papers: An Overview
|Name of the Examination||B.Ed Common Entrance Test|
|Article Name||Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers|
|Conducting Authority||Lalit Narayana Mithila University|
|Examination Date||23rd June 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Appearing candidates for the exam|
|Examination Level||State Level|
How to use past question papers?
- To see how well you’re doing, see if you can figure out the problems.
- Look for questions that have appeared in previous year’s exams and have been asked more than once.
- Make a note of the time you completed the paper.
- Make a list of the sections of the syllabus with the most questions and focus on those sections.
- Take a look at your grades.
Benefits of Previous Year’s Question Papers
- Applicants will gain an understanding of the examination format.
- Candidates will comprehend the critical points that must be covered in the syllabus.
- Because of the repetition of questions in the previous exam, aspirants will have an idea of which questions may appear this year.
- Candidates can plan their exams by determining which parts require more time and which are less important.
- They will also comprehend the grading scheme.
Bihar B.ED CET Exam Pattern
- The examination paper will contain a total of 120 questions.
- The exam will consist of four sets of papers.
- The examination will last two hours.
- The exam will be divided into five sections.
- Each question will be worth one point.
- There will be no negative evaluations.
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|