Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus: At the beginning of each academic year, the Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 exam is held as an admissions test for the state’s government-affiliated colleges and universities. There will be an examination on June 23, 2022, for the Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022. As part of Bihar B.Ed CET 2022’s syllabus, students will be tested on their ability to comprehend English and Sanskrit, as well as their knowledge of general awareness, logic, and analytical reasoning.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus
Lalit Narayan Mithila University conducts the Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2022. (LNMU). Paper and pencil are used to administer the test. The test’s syllabus should be familiar to all test-takers in order to aid in the development of a study plan. Candidates can gain a better understanding of the underlying concepts in each subject by studying the course syllabus. The test consists of 120 questions with multiple choice answers. Check out the Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 curriculum for more information.
LNMU B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU)|
|Test Name||Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Courses||B.Ed/Shiksha Shastri Programs|
|Exam Date||23rd June 2022 (tentative)|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus
General English/Sanskrit Comprehension; Hindi; Logical and Analytical reasoning; General Awareness; and Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools are all included in the exam’s syllabus.
- The syllabus informs the candidate of the university’s expectations of the students taking the exam.
- Additionally, it aids in strategizing and dividing the time according to the speed of writing and the length of each question.
- The syllabus gives the applicant a general idea of which subjects they should concentrate on in order to do well in the exam.
- It allows students to practise in a variety of ways, including homework, practise tests, assignments, and so forth.
- In addition, the syllabus contains information that will make it easier for the applicant to qualify for the exam.
Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022
General English Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Spelling Error.
- One word substitution.
Logical Analytical Reasoning
- Statements & Argument.
- Statements & Assumption.
- Statement & Courses of Action.
- Deriving Conclusion.
- Assertion & Reason.
- Punch Lines.
- Situation Reaction Tests.
- Cause & Effect, Analytical Reasoning.
- Questions related to the social issue.
- General Science.
- Five-year plan.
- Current Affairs.
- Other miscellaneous questions.
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of Physical Resources in schools- Need and Effect.
- Student related issues, Teacher Student relationship, Motivation, Discipline, Leadership etc.
- Teaching & Learning process: Idea teacher, Effective teaching, Students handling, Communication etc.
- Curricular and Extra curricular activities like Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
- Management of Human Resources in School
How to download Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022
- Log on to the LNMU website (lnmu.ac.in).
- You can find the ‘Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus’ option once you arrive at the portal’s home page under the ‘News & Announcements/Office Order’ section.
- When you click on it, the syllabus page will open in its place.
- You can download a syllabus for a specific course by clicking on the subject you’d like to learn about.
- It will be automatically downloaded to your computer after you select it.
Preparation Tips for LNMU’s B.Ed CET 2022
- You can get a sense of the exam’s format, question type, and difficulty level by solving the previous year’s question paper.
- Try to take a practise test so that you can get some real-world experience and build your self-confidence before the real thing.
- When studying for a long period of time, take a break every two hours to refuel your brain.
- Do yoga, meditate, and get a good night’s sleep in order to maintain a peaceful environment around you.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|