Bihar B.Ed Notification 2022: University of Darbhanga (LNMU) has announced the CET exam date. The Bihar B.Ed CET exam was scheduled to take place on July 7, 2022, but has been postponed. There has been a formal announcement on the official website for the Bihar Bed Entrance Exam in 2022. Admit cards for the Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 exam will be made accessible after the exam date is announced. We’ve compiled all the pertinent details for Bihar Bed CET 2022 below, including the new exam date, admit card, exam syllabus, and deadlines.
- Bihar B.Ed Notification 2022
- Bihar LNMU B.Ed Notification 2022, Glance
- LNMU B.Ed Important Dates
- Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- LNMU B.Ed CET 2022 Examination Pattern & Syllabus
- Bihar B.Ed Admission Syllabus
- How to Apply for the Bihar CET B.Ed 2022 Online Form?
- Bihar CET B.Ed 2022 Post Procedure
- LNMU B.Ed CET 2022 New Rules
- Bihar B.Ed Notification 2022: Quick Links
Bihar B.Ed Notification 2022
For the state-level teaching aptitude examination, Lalit Narayan Mithila University has announced a new exam date of July 6. The Bihar B.Ed CET exam had been set for June 23, 2022, but that date has since been moved to June 30, 2022. A list of exam dates can be found on the school’s official website. A pen-and-paper-based test will be used for the Bihar B.Ed. CET exam in 2022.
Bihar LNMU B.Ed Notification 2022, Glance
|Organization||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU)|
|Courses Offered||B.Ed/Shiksha Shastri programs|
|Test Name||Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Test Type||Entrance test|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Universities Participating||14 (tentative)|
|Application Fee||₹500 for SC/ST
₹700 for EBC/BC/PWD/EWS/Females
₹1,000 for General/OBC
LNMU B.Ed Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||April 2022|
|Availability of Application Form||25th April 2022|
|The last date to submit application (without a late fee)||17th May 2022|
|Application date (with a late fee of Rs 500)||18 to 21 May 2022|
|Editing in the application form and the last day to pay the fee||TBA|
|Admit Card Issue||09th June 2022 (tentative)|
|Bihar CET Date||23rd June 2022|
|Answer Key release date||TBA|
|Commencement of Counselling||TBA|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
As listed below, prospective test takers must meet certain requirements before being allowed to register for the exam:
|For B.Ed Courses||(a) The candidate who completed UG/PG in any stream with a minimum of 50% will be eligible to appear in the test for the B.Ed course.|
|For Shiksha Shastri Programs||(a) To get admission in Shiksha Shastri programs, candidates have to secure at least 50% either in UG/PG in Sanskrit/Acharya.
(b) 50% in Traditional Sanskrit Shastri or Tradtional Acharya program.
LNMU B.Ed CET 2022 Examination Pattern & Syllabus
To help you study for the test, here are some details:
|Time Duration||02 hours|
|Language||Hindi & English|
|Total Questions||120 questions|
|Total Marks||120 marks|
|Marking Strategy||01 mark will be assigned for each right answer and no negative marking will be done.|
Bihar B.Ed Admission Syllabus
|English Language||Antonyms/Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Spelling Error, One-word substitution.|
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, History, Geography, General Science, Policy, Other miscellaneous questions|
|Logistical & Analytical Reasoning||Statements and Arguments, Situation Reaction Tests, Punch Lines, Cause & Effect, Statements & Conclusions, and many more.|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in School||Ideal Teacher, Effective Learning, Students Handling, Communication Skills, Extra-Curricular activities|
|Environment||Elelments of Positive Learning, Managment of Human Resources in School-Principal, Reachers, Non-Teaching Staffs etc.|
|Hindi Language||मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावतें, संधि/समास, गद्यांश, रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति, पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द, रस/छन्द/अलंकार, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, व्याकरण, उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय||
How to Apply for the Bihar CET B.Ed 2022 Online Form?
- Candidates must first sign up for the exam via the website’s registration form.
- Registration for the 2022 Bihar B.Ed is scheduled to begin in April and run through May of that year….
- To complete the registration process, candidates must present an Aadhar Card.
- After registering online, candidates must pay the registration fees.
- Once a candidate has obtained their 10-digit registration number, he or she can begin filling out the application form.
- Before completing the application, they must provide their date of birth, registration number, and transaction ID for the application price.
- It is essential that candidates provide their personal information, along with information on their educational background and mailing address.
- In addition to the application form, a scanned copy of your photo and signature (passport size) should be sent in jpg format.
- All applicants are required to print a copy of this completed application form for their own records.
- The institution does not need to get a physical copy of the document.
Bihar CET B.Ed 2022 Post Procedure
It is imperative that the Bihar B.Ed. CET-eligible applicants be included in the counselling process. Candidates must register for the counselling process on a separate form. Before making a final decision on admission, the original documentation submitted by applicants will be examined.
All admissions requirements must be followed by applicants. Be sure to bring all of your original paperwork to your counselling appointment.
LNMU B.Ed CET 2022 New Rules
An official statement by the higher authority that informs candidates of the B.Ed test’s eligibility, examination pattern, and other details can be referred to as “rules.” The university does not yet have access to any additional information about the new Bihar B.Ed CET rules for the academic session 2021-2022, but we will make the information public whenever the university updates their portal. It’s possible that the institution will alter the Bihar CET B.Ed 2022 eligibility requirements, exam format, and fee structure.
Bihar B.Ed Notification 2022: Quick Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|