Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form: According to a notice published by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC), 2187 positions at the graduate level are up for grabs. It is mandatory for candidates hoping to land a job with the Bihar state government to take the Combined Graduate Level Examination. The exam date will be announced soon by the authorities, and those who have graduated from a recognised university or institute can take it. The BSSC has issued an invitation to apply online for the exam, which will be highly competitive. Aspirants should carefully review all the information about the exam and the vacancies that have been made public. The details of the Bihar CGL 3 Notification and Recruitment can be found in the following article.
- Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form 2022
- BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Application Form Details
- BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Eligibility Criteria
- BSSC 3rd Graduation Level Recruitment Dates
- BSSC CGL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Required Documents while applying for the Recruitment
- Procedure to fill out the Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form
- BSSC CGL Application Fees
- BSSC CGL Recruitment: Important Points
- Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form: Important Links
Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form 2022
Combined Graduate Level Recruitment for a total of 2187 positions was announced by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission. Candidates were invited to submit an online application, with the deadline for doing so being May 17, 2022. The deadline for submitting an online application has now passed. The Bihar Graduate Level recruitment applicants are eager to learn when the prelims exam will be held so that they can start preparing as soon as possible. The BSSC CGL Preliminary Exam Date is expected to be around July 2022, according to the official notification on the portal.
BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Application Form Details
|Authority Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam|
|Post Name||secretariat assistant, planning assistant, malaria inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, Auditor|
|Number of Posts||6 Posts|
|Total number of vacancies||2187|
|Application Form Releasing date||14th April 2022|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Eligibility Criteria
- A citizen of India is required to apply.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognised university with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old to be considered.
- Candidates should not be allowed to be older than:
General Category (Male): 37 years old
General Category (Female): 40 years old
OBC/ EBC: 40 years old
SC/ ST: 42 years old
- The applicants’ maximum age will be based on their age as of August 1, 2021.
BSSC 3rd Graduation Level Recruitment Dates
|Publication of the Recruitment Advertisement||6th April 2022|
|Commencement of Application Process||14th April 2022|
|Last date to apply for the Examination||1st June 2022|
|Dates to submit the application fees||14 April to 30 May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Examination Schedule||To be announced|
|Declaration of the result||To be announced|
BSSC CGL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||EBC||SC||ST||Female of OBC|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-C||01||00||01||00||00||00||00|
|Auditor (Office Registrar)||40||10||50||71||67||05||13|
|Auditor (Audit Directorate)||163||37||55||73||36||00||06|
Required Documents while applying for the Recruitment
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
Procedure to fill out the Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form
- To begin, go to the Bihar Staff Selection Commission’s official website, https://bssc.bihar.gov.in/.
- Now, look for the recruitment link and click on it.
- On the screen, a new page will appear. You have completed all of the required fields.
- After carefully entering all of the details, upload all of the requested documents.
- Now, double-check all of the information and submit the form.
- The application fee portal will then appear on the device.
- Now, choose your payment method and submit the form.
- Following the successful submission of the application, you will receive the application number and other information.
- Print out the application form for future reference.
BSSC CGL Application Fees
|General/ OBC/ EBC||Rs. 540/-|
|SC/ ST of Bihar||Rs. 135/-|
|PWD Candidates||Rs. 135/-|
|Female candidates in Bihar||Rs. 135/-|
|Candidates from other states||Rs. 540/-|
BSSC CGL Recruitment: Important Points
- Before completing the application form, make sure to read all of the instructions.
- Applicants must include a recent passport-sized photograph in their application form.
- The application fee will be refunded at no cost to the applicant.
- Aspirants can only submit one application form. If the officials receive more than one application form from a single candidate, they will immediately cancel that person’s recruitment.
Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form: Important Links
|Bihar BSSC Official Portal||Click Here|
|NVSC Home Page||Click Here|
|BSSC Application Form||Available Now|
|BSSC CGL Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Required Documents Notice||Click Here|