Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022: Bihar’s State Health Society is seeking candidates to fill 4050 openings for Community Health Officers. SHSB CHO vacancies in Bihar Swastha Vibhag State Health Society (BSVSHS) 2022 can be applied for online between the dates of February 11 and March 3, 2022, at www.hrshs.bihar.gov.in. Detailed information, including an application link, can be found further down this page.
Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022
Before making an official announcement about when the Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022 will be available for download, officials will set up a web page on which the document can be accessed. If your registration form was approved by the relevant authorities, you will be able to access the link to download your admission card from this page.
Admit cards will not be sent out to the address that applicants provided on their application; instead, applicants will have to download their admit cards from the Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022 official website. Continue to read the Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022 and make an effort to absorb as much information as possible right away.
Bihar CHO Hall Ticket 2022
|Authority Name||State Health Society|
|Mission Name||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||TBA|
About Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022
- The admit card will only be available on the official website, and you should download it at least two to three days prior to the exam date to avoid server issues.
- Once you’ve downloaded your admit card, be sure to keep it safe and clean so that you can see all of the information on it clearly.
- A duplicate admit card can be requested from the authorities if the applicant misplaces their original. This allows them to sit for the exam.
- The applicant will not be allowed to sit in the exam if they forget to bring their admit card to the exam centre.
- The applicant will be able to enter the exam room using their unique Bihar CHO admit card.
How to download Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022?
- State Health Society’s main website statehealthsocietybihar.org can be accessed by clicking on it.
- To access the candidate login page, look for the ‘Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022’ link and click on it when you find it.
- Use the login credentials you were given during the application process to log into the system.
- As soon as the page has been reloaded, it will display your Bihar CHO Admit Card.
- After reading through all of the information, save it as a pdf document.
Details available inside Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022
If you want to know what information you’ll find on the Bihar CHO Admit Card 2022:
- Applicant’s Name.
- Roll No/Registration No.
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name.
- Exam Name, Date, Venue & Time.
- Other Instructions.
Guidelines for Examination Centre
- For the exam, candidates must arrive at their designated exam centre and sit in the designated seat; if they attempt to sit elsewhere, they will be marked absent.
- Admission to the testing centre must be made 30 minutes prior to scheduled start time on the admit card.
- After arriving at the exam centre, the applicant must follow the COVID guidelines, which include social distancing, the use of masks, and many others..
- When the authorities are checking the admit card and other documents (government IDs, passport size photographs), it is expected that applicants will cooperate with them.
- Entrants are required to leave all of their personal belongings outside of the exam room and in a safe location before entering because the authorities will not be responsible for their safety.
- Candidates’ attendance will be tracked using a biometric system once they enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must sit in the seat assigned to them based on their roll number, and no excuses for changing seats will be accepted.
- Candidates are not permitted to enter or leave the examination hall before the specified time.
- Any misconduct by our candidate or the invigilator will be considered unfair means, and the candidates will be disqualified.