Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022: Visit the RRB website at https://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ to begin the application process. The portal’s home page will also be accessible on the device. Scroll down the page to find the link for the CBT 2 admit card. A new page will load on the device after the link has been found and clicked. Now carefully enter all the necessary data. Check those particulars once more, then submit them. Then, the admit card will appear on the screen. Look over everything there, download it, and bring a hard copy with you.
- Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022
- Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022- Overview Table
- Bihar D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Bihar D.El.Ed Selection Process
- Bihar D.El.Ed Examination Scheme
- How To Fill Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022?
- Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form Documents
- Bihar D.El.Ed Application Fee
- Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022: Important Links
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022
For Admission into the D.El.Ed. Program at the Bihar Government-Approved Colleges that are offering the course during the academic terms of fall 2022 and winter 2023. Candidates must keep the portal open all the time in order to access their results, which can be downloaded by showing their legal identifications, lest the results be shown as a list in PDF format. On the official website or by using the direct link below, participants can view the Bihar D.El.Ed. notification for session 2022 and submit an online application there.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022- Overview Table
|Article category||Application form|
|Article type||Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022|
|Name of the board||Bihar Board of Education|
|Name of the exam||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.ED)|
|date of filling out the application form||28th March 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||8th April 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
Bihar D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have a 12th-grade diploma from a reputable board.
- The candidate’s grade in the 12th grade must have been at least 50%.
- The candidate must be a Bihar resident.
- To apply for the test, the applicant must be at least 17 years old.
Bihar D.El.Ed Selection Process
The DElEd programme only accepts students on the basis of merit. The relevant authoritative body bases the merit list on the combined scores of all candidates who appeared for the exam. Counseling is the final step of the admissions process after the merit list is revealed.
Bihar D.El.Ed Examination Scheme
- 150 multiple-choice questions will be present.
- The exam will last for two hours and thirty minutes.
- There will be 450 marks on the test.
- A mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer, up to a maximum of one mark.
- Math, Hindi, Social Science, Science, Standard English, and Logical and Analytical Reasoning will all be used in the question.
- Each question carries three points.
- There will be six sections altogether.
How To Fill Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022?
- Visit the Bihar Board of Education’s official website, biharboardonline.com, to fill out the application for the Bihar D.El.Ed exam.
- After arriving at the official website, you must select the Registration option, which is located on the site’s home page’s right side.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. Click the view/download registration option under the diploma and elementary education section.
- Then, after selecting the download option, print the application form.
- After that, complete the application and attach all necessary paperwork.
- then send the application to the appropriate school.
- Along with the application form, pay the application fee.
- You can complete the application form by following the steps mentioned above.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form Documents
- A copy of the applicant’s grade report and diploma from class 10 are required.
- The 12th grade transcript and diploma must be attached by applicants.
- Include a photo of the candidate that is the size of a passport.
- the official documents issued by the government ( aadhar card, pan card, voter id, etc.)
- The caste certificate should be included with the application.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Fee
It is necessary to have a copy of the applicant’s grade report and 10th-grade diploma. The transcript and diploma from the 12th grade must be submitted by applicants. A passport-sized photo of the candidate should be included. the government-issued official documents ( aadhar card, pan card, voter id, etc.) Include the caste certificate with your application.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2022: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|