Bihar DCECE Notification 2022: The DCECE 2022 application form portal has been shut down by the Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE). The application form for DCECE 2022 was available online until June 13 at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Aspirants should verify their eligibility before submitting an application for DCECE 2022. Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifying requirements will not be considered for final allotment through DCECE.
Candidates who wish to take the DCECE 2022 exam must submit their application form by the deadline. The procedure of submitting a DCECE application form for the class of 2022 includes several steps, such as registering, providing personal information, uploading documents, providing academic information, and making fees payments, among others. Online testing is used for the DCECE 2022 exam. To learn more about the DCECE 2022 application form, please read the whole article.
Bihar DCECE Notification 2022
The notification of the start of the admissions process will be published on the BCECE website by the appropriate authority. The notification will be available online for all candidates. Examine the notification and this article prior to applying for this exam to learn more about its requirements. Applicants whose applications are incomplete because they failed to read the notification or instructions before submitting them risk having them rejected. The Bihar DCECE Notification is updated frequently, thus applicants are urged to check the website regularly.
Bihar DCECE Application Form 2022
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination Board|
|Examination Name||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Notification Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Application Form Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Offered Courses||Polytechnic, Part-Time Polytechnic, Paramedical, Paramedical (Metric Level)|
BCECE DCECE Eligibility Criteria
Read the requirements carefully before filling out the application form. There will be no one else allowed to take the test unless they match the following requirements:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- The candidate applying for PPE must be at least 19 years of age.
- The candidate applying for PMM must be at least 15 years old and no older than 30 years old.
- To be eligible for PM, applicants must be at least 17 years old and no more than 35 years old.
- The age restriction for candidates applying for the PE has not yet been determined.
DCECE Application 2022: Important Dates
|Publication of notification||August 2022|
|Commencement of online application||August 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||September 2022|
|Releasing date of Admit Card||September 2022|
|Examination Date||September 2022|
|Declaration of the result||October 2022|
|Counselling Process||November 2022|
Procedure to fill out the DCECE Application Form Online
In August 2022, the application form is expected to be released. Applicants who are unsure of how to complete the application can use this section as a guide, as we’ve outlined the process in simple steps that anyone can follow. In order to apply for DCECE, the following are the steps:
- To begin, go to https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/, the BCECE’s official website.
- There is a section titled Online Application Form on the home page.
- Under that, you’ll find a link to the application form; simply click on it to access it.
- You’ll see a new page pop up on your computer screen.
- The new registration option can be found by clicking on it.
- Then, fill out the form with the requested information.
- Once you’ve completed the registration process successfully, you’ll see a link to log in.
- Once you’ve entered all of the necessary information, simply click Login.
- Start filling out the form with your personal information, such as your name and date of birth.
- Ensure that the photos and signature are the correct dimensions before uploading them.
- Now that you’ve filled out the application form, you can preview it and submit it.
- The final step is to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- For future reference, download and print the application and fee receipt.
Bihar DCECE Application Fee
To proceed with the application process, applicants must pay the application fee. Because aspirants can apply to many programs, there are a variety of fees associated with each. The application for each category is listed below:
|Number of Courses||SC/ ST||General/ EBC/ OBC|
|1 Course||Rs. 480/-||Rs. 750/-|
|2 Course||Rs. 530/-||Rs. 850/-|
|3 Course||Rs. 630/-||Rs. 950/-|
|4 Course||Rs. 730/-||Rs. 1150/-|
Bihar DCECE Notification: Important Links
|Official Notification & Application Form||To be released|
|NVSC Home Page||Click Here|