Bihar ITI Online Form 2022: The notification for Bihar ITI Application Form is now available, as is the online link for Bihar ITICAT 2022. Those who wish to participate in the Bihar ITI Entrance Exam, which is scheduled to take place on May 27, 2022, should complete the Bihar ITICAT Online Form before the deadline of April 27, 2022.
Bihar ITI Online Form 2022
All Bihar students who wished to enroll in any of the Government Industrial Training Institutes, i.e. (ITI) ITI Form 2022, can now do so because the Bihar ITICAT 2022 Application Form was made available on April 5, 2022. Bihar Institute of Industrial Training Competitive Entrance Exam (ITICAT) Bihar ITI Entrance Online Form 2022 Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts a state level ITI entrance exam (BCECEB).
BCECEB ITI Online Form 2022: An Abstract
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Exam Name||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT)|
|Exam Type||Admission Test|
|Status of Online Form||Available|
|Location||Written Test & Counselling|
Bihar ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Residential||(a) The applicant should have Indian citizenship and be a permanent resident of Bihar.
(b)Whose parents are state/central government employees.
(c) Whose parents/guardians are employees of the League of Nations and presently posted in the state.
|Educational Qualifications||(a) Completed Class 10th or equivalent from a well-recognized Board/Council with Physics, Chemistry & Maths as prime subjects.|
|Age-Limit||(a) The minimum age limit to apply for the examination is 14 years and for MMV/Mechanical Tractor the minimum age is 17 years.|
How to apply for Bihar ITI online form 2022?
- Navigate to the BCECEB website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Online Application Portal of ITICAT-2021’ and then ‘Apply Online’ in the ‘Online Application Forms’ column.
- When you get to the registration form, carefully fill out all of the required information and then click the ‘Register’ button.
- A temporary email address and password will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Click ‘Activate your Account,’ then enter your email address and password into the boxes.
- Your account will be activated through the BCECEB’s portal.
- Once the account has been activated, enter all personal information such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, gender, parents’/guardians’ names, category, and so on. Once submitted, click the ‘Save & Continue’ button.
- Upload a scanned passport size image (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in jpeg/jpg format, as well as a signature image with a white background and a signature in a black/blue point pen.
- Now enter your education qualification information, such as Class 10th and 12th marksheets/certificates, and then click ‘Save & Continue.’
- Take a look at your application form, and if you find any errors in the information you entered, click the ‘Back to Edit’ button. Make sure to carefully edit the details before clicking ‘Update,’ and the application form will be updated.
- After you have completed all six steps, pay the examination fee for your category online.
- While the payment is being processed, you are not to refresh the page.
- When the fee payment is complete, a message about the successful fee payment will appear on your screen.
- Take a printout of the online form and the fee receipt for future reference/evidence so that you don’t face any problems in the future.
|Availability of Online Forms||Available Now|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|