Bihar Labour Card Yojana 2022: The Bihar Labour Card is a requirement for workers to register via which they can benefit from 19 various government-run programmes. In this car, information such as name, age, caste, and gender must be filled out.
Following a quick registration process, you can get your Bihar Labour Card in a matter of days. This card, which is given by the Bihar government, offers all qualified workers a variety of benefits such Provident Fund, ESI, and other social programmes.
- Bihar Labour Card Yojana 2022
- Bihar Labour Card 2022: Overview
- What is a Bihar labour card?
- Features of Bihar Labour Card Yojana
- Features of Bihar Labour Card:
- Beneficiaries for Bihar Labour Card
- Bihar Labour Card Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Mandatory documents during registration
- How to register for Bihar Labour Card 2022?
- Registration Process:
- Login process for Bihar Labour Card
- Steps to download the Bihar Labour Card application form
Bihar Labour Card Yojana 2022
The Bihar labour cards ensure that the state government has access to all employee information, enabling it to decide what types of programmes to deploy and who would be eligible for them. In order for them to be used, the government will also make sure that each worker receives the appropriate type of labour through this card. The applicants can register themselves via the offline or online mode by obtaining the application form from their official portals, whose links are listed below, in order to receive the benefits of the scheme. You will learn more about the Bihar Labour Card overview, eligibility requirements, perks, application process, etc. through the following paragraphs.
Bihar Labour Card 2022: Overview
|Higher Authority||Bihar Building & Other Constructions Workers Board (BOCW)|
|Government Type||State Government|
|Yojana Name||Bihar Labour Card|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Beneficiaries||labours & workers|
|Official Website||bocw.bihar.gov.in & blrd.skillmissionbihar.org|
What is a Bihar labour card?
A big portion of the population in India is a daily labourer or contract worker who works on construction sites or in the agricultural sector in order to earn enough money for a full day’s worth of food. The Indian government began issuing labour cards to anyone who signed up for them with this in mind. Workers and their families might benefit from having an official identification card issued by the state government’s labour department.
Features of Bihar Labour Card Yojana
In the following sections, you will get to know the features on the grounds of which the Bihar Labour Card was launched:
Features of Bihar Labour Card:
The following are some of the benefits that holders of a Bihar Labour Card would enjoy:
- Workers and labourers will get a total of 60,000 yen in financial aid from the government.
- The government will pay a monthly pension of 1,000 to those workers/laborers who have reached the age of 60.
- It is possible to apply for a labour card online, which will save time and money in the long run.
- As long as the candidate has a labour card, they will be eligible for all government and central programmes.
- The registered laborer’s family members will be identified via the labour card.
- A further 55,000 will be awarded to the worker for the marriage of the worker’s daughter.
- Those workers who have two children and have been registered for one year will receive a total of 25,000 yen, while those who score between 70 and 79.99 percent will receive 15,000 yen, and those who score between 60 and 69.99 per cent will receive 10,000 yen.
- Registered female workers will earn 90 days of pay if their first two children are born after completing a year of membership.
- It is possible to receive a maximum amount of 3,500 after providing the receipt of the purchasing cycle to the site for one year of service.
- In the event of a natural disaster, the disaster management would provide 4,00,000 and 1,00,000 from the Bihar building and development board to the family members of the deceased labourers.
- The nominee will receive 50% of the pension amount after the death of the pensioner.
- After a year of working as a registered construction worker, a man who has completed one year but hasn’t registered his wife would be liable for the first two deliveries at a rate of 6,000 rupees each.
Beneficiaries for Bihar Labour Card
For the Bihar Labour Card, only those who meet the following criteria would be deemed eligible for registration:
|Cement Stone Keeper|
|Construction Site Watchmen|
Bihar Labour Card Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For individuals fortunate enough to meet the government’s eligibility conditions, the yojana’s benefits will be available without interruption.
|The applicant must have the citizenship of India and should be a permanent resident of the state.|
|Only one family member can apply for the labour card.|
|The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 60 years.|
|Those applicants who’ve worked 90 days in a time period of 01 year can apply for the scheme.|
Mandatory documents during registration
- Bank account statement
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- passport-sized photo
- Domicile certificate
- aadhar card of family members
How to register for Bihar Labour Card 2022?
Getting your Bihar Labor Card 2022 registered is as simple as completing these simple steps:
- Visit blrd.skillmissionbihar.org, the website of the Bihar Government, Labour Resource Department.
- Once you’ve done that, click the “Labour Registration” box.
- There will be an opportunity to register for the department.
- Upon completion of the form, press the Send OTP button to send a verification code.
- Once you’ve received the OTP, click the “Register” button after you’ve checked the “Declaration” box.
- Your account has been created and is ready to use.
Login process for Bihar Labour Card
- Select the” Login link on the registration form page.
- You’ll be redirected to the website’s login page.
- Click on the “Login” button after entering your Aadhaar Card number and mobile phone number.
- Upon logging in, your Bihar Labour Card 2022 information will be displayed on an entirely different web page.
Steps to download the Bihar Labour Card application form
- You can access the BOCW’s main website at bocw.bihar gov in.
- The option of ‘Application Form for Registration under BOCW Board’ will be available under the Notifications/Important Letters area.
- You can open the application form’s pdf file by clicking on that link.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button on the right side of the file to begin the download process.
- In your device’s ‘Downloads’ folder, you will find the Bihar Labour Card 2022 application form.
|Official Websites||bocw.bihar.gov.in & blrd.skillmissionbihar.org|
|NVSC Home page||Click Here|