Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana 2022: In order to reward students (both boys and girls) who place first in the class 10th board exams, the Government of Bihar launched the Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana in 2019. All students who received a first division on their class 10 board exam results will be eligible for an incentive from the state government under this program worth Rs. 10,000.
The relevant authority has made online applications available to qualified students who successfully completed the class 10th exams held in 2021. Please read the entire article below for complete information on the Chief Minister Boy/Girl Incentive Scheme. We have included all the necessary information for students to take advantage of the Bihar government’s newly introduced program.
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana 2022
- Overview of Bihar CM Balak/ Balika Protsahan Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Balak/Balika Protsahan Scheme
- How to get the User Id and Password?
- Process to do the Registration for the Scheme
- List of Required Documents
- How to apply online for the Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana
- How to track Application Status
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana Important Links
Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana 2022
The government will award students from scheduled castes and scheduled tribes who pass with a second division under this programme an incentive of Rs 8000. It is a requirement of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana that all students pass the 10th grade in 2021 and remain single. The applicant’s family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 1.5 lakhs in order to qualify for this programme.
Bihar state residents who are interested in applying for the Chief Minister Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana can do so online at the official E Kalyan Bihar website. Application forms, however, are not yet accessible. There will be no other application method available to candidates; students must only apply online. The only place where students must declare their single status is on the application; they are not required to submit any paperwork or applications to the school. Beneficiaries of this incentive programme are required to have a bank account that is connected to their Aadhaar card.
Overview of Bihar CM Balak/ Balika Protsahan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak/ Balika Protsahan Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Children belonging to BC who got 1st and 2nd division in Class 10th|
|Objective||To provide Rs. 10,000 to them and motivate them for further studies|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Balak/Balika Protsahan Scheme
- The candidate must be a Bihar resident.
- The applicants’ family income must be no more than 1.5 lakh.
- The applicant must have received a 1st or 2nd division on their class 10 exam.
- The candidate must be a member of the Backward Class.
- A caste certificate must be carried by applicants.
How to get the User Id and Password?
- Visit the e Welfare website at http://edudbt.bih.nic.in to begin the process.
- Now select the scheme name’s link from the list above.
- On the screen, the new tab will appear. You must select the Student option there.
- A drop-down menu will now appear. Select “Get User Id and Password” from the menu.
- The new page will then finally appear on the screen after that.
- The BSEB Registration and registered mobile number must now be entered.
- Recheck the information you entered, then click “send.”
- The user’s ID and password will be sent to the designated mobile number in a short amount of time.
Process to do the Registration for the Scheme
- First, visit the e Kalyan official website at http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/.
- The screen will show the home page. The link to the aforementioned scheme can be found there.
- Now, click that link, and the device will launch a new portal.
- You can choose from a variety of options at the page’s top. Choosing Students will bring up a drop-down menu.
- Select the Registration for Students option there by clicking.
- Now carefully read through, check each self-declaration box, and then press the next button.
- A registration period will start. Complete all of the required fields, then click “preview” to finish.
- You will successfully register once you have reviewed and submitted the final registration form.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Class 10th Result
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Passport-sized photograph
How to apply online for the Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika Protsahan Yojana
- Visit the e Kalyan website (http://edudbt.bih.nic.in).
- The screen will show the home page. You will need to click on the scheme name there.
- Go to the students portal now on the new page, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- You must select the option to Login for Students there.
- The login page will now open. User ID and password must be entered and submitted.
- Continue without submitting your application by uploading all necessary paperwork.
- After previewing it, submit it.
- Print a copy of the application for your records.
How to track Application Status
- Go to the e Kalyan official website (http://edudbt.bih.nic.in) and select the link for the aforementioned programme.
- On the screen, the new portal will appear. You must visit the section with the important links there.
- then select the Check Application Status link that appears there.
- Now enter the refund number and submit it on the new page.
- You will then be able to see the status.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|