Bihar Ration Card List 2022: epds.bihar.gov.in and fcp.bih.nic.in both host a PDF version of the Bihar Ration Card List 2022 (District-wise). Newly registered citizens can now look for their Bihar Ration Card details by name and print a PDF of the ration card. Online access to the Jan Vitran Ann (JVA) Portal and the Ration Card Management System (RCMS) allows users to see the status of their applications, view their ration card information, and print their Bihar ration cards. You can get a Bihar ration card application form if your name is not on the Ration Card New List 2022. Citizens of Bihar can also verify the status of their new ration card status by making a Bihar Ration Card Status Inquiry.
- Bihar Ration Card List 2022
- Bihar Ration Card List 2022: An Overview
- Bihar Ration Card 2022
- What is a Ration Card?
- Types of Ration Card
- Benefits of Ration Card
- Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Ration Card 2022
- Mandatory documents
- Steps to register for Bihar Ration Card
- Login Process for Bihar Ration Card
- Add Family Member
- Final submission of Application Form
- How to check Bihar RC details?
- Procedure to renew the forgotten password
- Procedure to check Bihar Ration Card List 2022
- Steps to check the Bihar Ration Card Number
- Process to register mobile number
- How to submit grievance against Bihar Ration Card
- Method of checking the Blacklist Employees report
- How to transfer Ration Card?
- Quick Links
Bihar Ration Card List 2022
The ration card list is released by the food supply department based on citizen requests for new rations. The people whose applications were granted and who will receive a ration card are listed on that list.
Bihar Ration Card List 2022: An Overview
|Higher Body||Food and Consumer Protection Department
State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation
|Aim||provide rations and financial help to poor people|
|Status of Application||Active|
|Application submission mode||Online|
|Official Website||sfc.bihar.gov.in & epds.bihar.gov.in|
Bihar Ration Card 2022
A thousand rupees will be given to all impoverished individuals, regardless of whether they are APL (Above Poverty Line) or BPL (Below Poverty Line) ration cardholders, to help them meet their daily necessities and enhance their standard of life.
What is a Ration Card?
Subsidized food grain can be purchased from the Public Distribution System under the National Food Security Act in India through ration cards given by state governments (NFSA). Many Indians use them as a means of identification.
Types of Ration Card
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)||In order to receive this ration card, a family must be confirmed by the state government to be in need.
Cardholders are entitled to 35 kilogrammes of food grains per month per family and have been given yellow cards.
|Below Poverty Line (BPL)||Families that fall below the poverty line are given this card, which provides them with 10 to 20 kilogrammes of food grains per month at a 50% discount, and the colour of the card is red.|
|Above Poverty Line (APL)||These families are considered to be above the state’s poverty level, according to the government’s definition.
APL families receive 10-20 kg of food grains every month at no cost to them whatsoever, and this card is coloured blue.
|Annapoorna Yojana (AY)||For those over the age of 65, a ration card is provided that provides 10 kilogrammes of food grains per family each month.|
Benefits of Ration Card
|(a)Food can be obtained at a reduced cost from a ration shop near the cardholder’s home using the service of a ration card.|
|(b)In addition to being used as a form of identity, it serves as a kind of address evidence in India.|
|(c)An individual can also open a bank account, make deposits and withdrawals, pay taxes, apply for a voter’s card, buy a new mobile sim card, withdraw life insurance, and create other important documents with the help of a ration card.|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Ration Card 2022
|(a) The applicant must be a citizen of India and have a residence permit in Bihar in order to be considered.|
|(b) In other states, they should not be allowed to use their ration cards.|
|(c) A deep bond between the applicant and a member of their family is required.|
|(d) In the same state, they should not have a second family card.|
In order to apply for a Bihar Ration Card, the following documents must be submitted:
- Application form has been completed.
- any of the following government identification cards (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License).
- Proof of residency
- Passbook from the bank
- Information on annual earnings.
- A recent colour passport photograph.
- Other pertinent papers
Steps to register for Bihar Ration Card
- Go to the EPDS portal of the Bihar Government. Users can easily find the official website by performing a simple Google search.
- “RC Online” is listed in the Important Links section. To apply for a new Bihar ration card, select the “Apply for Online RC” option.
- A login page will be shown to users. To register, click on the “To Register” option.
- Put in the applicant’s name and a valid phone number and email address to receive an OTP on the next page, then click “Submit.”
- With OTP verification, users will be requested to enter their Aadhaar number and other location-specific information like their city and pin code. Users must also create a password at this point (max eight characters).
- An acknowledgment number will be sent to users, and they should keep this number handy for future reference.
Log in to the dashboard with your new password. There will be a detailed explanation of the application procedure on your first page after logging in.
Login Process for Bihar Ration Card
- Candidates must access the epds.bihar.gov.in webpage to obtain their Bihar Ration Card.
- On the website’s homepage, you must click on the “Login” link.
- This is where you’ll need to input your login information, such as your username and password (User or Vendor)
- Proceed by entering your password and clicking Login.
Your screen will then show the new page.
Add Family Member
- Upon submitting the application form, the portal will open a new page for you to review.
- Using the website, a user can add a family member by providing the family member’s Aadhaar Card number and the family member’s name, which must match the Aadhaar Card’s information.
- The “Go for Upload Document” link will now be visible after the members of your immediate family have been added.
- Documents such as family photos, signatures and income certificates can be uploaded via a link provided on this page in the form of pdf and jpeg/jpeg formats, as well as the applicant’s Aadhaar card, residence certificate and PWD certificate.
- Once the documents have been uploaded, a table will appear on the page showing the applicant’s list of members.
- The ‘Edit & Delete’ button allows the applicant to make changes or remove information that is no longer relevant from the page.
Final submission of Application Form
The applicant’s last step is to make a final submission and review the data they’ve submitted. Filling out the Annexure is the next stage for applicants, who must then submit the paper. Make sure you read the declaration before submitting. Final submission of the application will be confirmed before it is sent out for review.
Applicants will receive an SMS with their application ID and final submission details after the final submission, and you will not be able to edit, add, or delete any information provided by the applicant.
How to check Bihar RC details?
- Visit the FCPD’s official website, epds.bihar.gov.in, and click on ‘RC Details,’ which is located on the left side of the page.
- Upon opening the Ration Card page, pick the location or district in which you live and enter the ration card number.
- A new page with information on the Bihar Ration Card 2022 will appear once you’ve submitted the previously requested information.
- Please download or save the list page to your favourites if it is accessible in pdf format.
Procedure to renew the forgotten password
- Take a look at the Food and Consumer Protection Department’s (FCPD) login page and click on the “Forgot Password” option to reset your password, or you can contact the FCPD directly.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button after you’ve entered your phone number and captcha code.
- Your new password will be sent to you through text message.
- Keep a record of your login credentials somewhere safe, and then return to the FCPD login page to see if they work.
Procedure to check Bihar Ration Card List 2022
- When registering for your ration card, you first need to go to the official website for the food and civil supplies corporation of Bihar, which is located at: http://epds.bihar govt.in/
- Click on the appropriate link – Click on the “RCMS” link on the homepage’s left sidebar.
- As soon as you click “Select District,” you’ll see a list of every district in the state. You’ve already selected your neighbourhood.
- Following district selection, select your tehsil.
- The list of all the shopkeepers in your tehsil will appear when you select one from the drop-down menu. Choose a Shopkeeper’s name from the drop-down menu.
- When you select “Family head” from the drop-down menu, a list of people eligible for ration cards appears. The next step is to find the name of your family’s head of household in the list and then click on the corresponding RC No.
When the information about your ration card is displayed, you can look it over and see any relevant information.
Steps to check the Bihar Ration Card Number
- The official portal for the Bihar ration card is epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Tap on ‘RCMS Report’, choose the district and select ‘Show’ from the drop-down menu.
- A new page with the ration card categories will open.
- Choose your preferred location (City/County, Rural/Urban).
- Now, select a block from the alternatives on the page that are available to you.
- Following your selection of a block, a list of the limited-block panchayats will show on your screen.
- Select the panchayat in which you live from the list of panchayats, then choose your village.
- Decide on a name for your Fair Price Shop (FPS).
- A new web page will include all of the FPS ration cards that are currently available.
- Make a search for your name in the list
- Once you’ve found it, simply click on the ration card number to bring up a list of your ration card’s details.
Process to register mobile number
- Visit the official website of the Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation at sfc.bihar.gov.in for additional information.
- Mark the ‘Register your Mobile’ option on the main page under the area ‘Dealer Services’.
- The registration form for citizens will be made available.
- That form asks for a lot of personal information, so fill it out and then click on the “Register” button at the bottom of it.
How to submit grievance against Bihar Ration Card
- Begin by visiting the Bihar SFCS’s website sfc.bihar.gov.in to begin the procedure.
- Submitting a grievance is as simple as clicking the ‘Submit Grievance’ button.
- Once you’ve filled out the form with the needed information, click the “Register” button on the right-hand side of the page.
- The notice of the grievance submission will appear on the screen after a few seconds of waiting.
Method of checking the Blacklist Employees report
- You can access the Bihar SFC’s main page by clicking on the ‘Blacklisted Jobs Report’ link on the left-hand side of the page.
- After that, you’ll see the amount of banned workers in each district.
- When you click on a district, information about that area will be displayed on a new page.
How to transfer Ration Card?
Several years ago, the central government began the ambitious One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) programme to provide ration cards more flexibility so that people who are covered by the National Food Security Act (NFSA) can use their monthly quotas of subsidised food grains. Migrants, especially those without ration cards, are eligible for free food for two months under the programme. Anywhere in the country where there are ration shops, you can use your ration card.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|