Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2022: The Food and Consumer Protection Department’s official website can be used by interested state residents who want to apply for a new or renewed ration card under this programme. Bihar ration cards will no longer require residents to visit a slew of government offices. For those who fall into the APL or BPL categories, ration cards are issued by the Food Department and the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Bihar Ration Card Application Form 2022 can be used by anyone in the state of Bihar over the age of 18.
- Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2022
- Highlights of Bihar Ration Card Application
- Benefits of Bihar Ration Card
- Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Ration Card Application
- Procedure to apply for Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2022
- Required Details to fill out the Application Form
- How to apply for Bihar Ration Ration Offline?
- Bihar Ration Card Online Application: Important Links
Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2022
The Bihar Food, Consumer Protection Department has begun the online application process for ration cards. Applicants for ration cards can apply online and have their ration cards made online, only for those interested. If you want to know everything about the online application for the Bihar Ration Card 2022, you must read this post in full.
Highlights of Bihar Ration Card Application
|Name of the Article||Bihar Ration Card Online Application बिहार राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन|
|Name of the Department||Food and Consumer Protection Department|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online and Offline|
|Beneficiaries||ANP, PHH and AAY|
Benefits of Bihar Ration Card
- For Indian citizens, it served as proof of residency.
- Individuals save money because they can purchase the products they require at lower prices.
- It can also be used to verify your identity when applying for other government-issued documents.
- A lot of money can be saved by purchasing goods at a discount.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Ration Card Application
Applicants for a new ration card must meet a few specific requirements. For the Bihar ration card, the following is a list of the requirements.
- Applicant must be Indian by nationality.
- He/she must be a resident of Bihar.
- The applicant must not hold any ration card before.
- The family income should be as required for the respective ration card.
Procedure to apply for Bihar Ration Card Online Application 2022
- First, go to the official Ration Card Management System website, http://epds.bihar.gov.in/.
- The section of important links will then appear on the home page.
- Under that section, select the Apply Online for RC option.
- The screen will then display a login page. The registration link is located below.
- Click on that link and begin filling out the required information before clicking on Get OTP.
- The registration form will appear on the screen after you enter the received OTP.
- Now, carefully fill out all of the required information and click the registration button.
- You will receive your login information after successfully registering.
- First and foremost, follow the first three steps in the preceding paragraph.
- Now enter the necessary information and click the Login tab.
- The dashboard will appear; click on New Apply and then select Urban or Rural.
- Begin by filling out the application form and uploading the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the form, and your application ID will be sent to your registered mobile number or email address.
Required Details to fill out the Application Form
Individuals applying for ration cards should also bring the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate of residency
- Group photo of the family
- Signature of the applicant
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
How to apply for Bihar Ration Ration Offline?
- To begin, go to any S.D.O. or Circle Office in your area.
- You requested the Ration Card application form there.
- Now, carefully enter all of the required information.
- Sign the application and include a passport-size photo.
- Now, attach all necessary documents to it and submit them to the officials present.
- They will fill out the form, double-check it, and then submit it.
Bihar Ration Card Online Application: Important Links
|Official Portal of EPDS, Bihar||http://epds.bihar.gov.in/|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|