Bihar RTPS Service Plus: The Bihar government launched the RTPS Service Plus @ Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Right To Public Service Portal. State residents can now access a number of services through Bihar RTPS Service Plus, including caste certificates, ration cards, income certificates, and domicile certificates. You can apply for all of these certificates on the RTPS 1 Portal and further monitor the status of the Bihar RTPS Service Plus Certificate. At Bihar RTPS Service Plus Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in, you must first download your certificate before using it to make a benefit claim.
- Bihar RTPS Service Plus
- Bihar e-Services Portal Overview
- What is Bihar RTP Service Plus?
- Bihar RTPS Service Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- How to apply online on Bihar RTPS Service Plus portal?
- Steps to self-register on Bihar e-Services Portal
- Procedure to track application form status
- Procedure to renew the forgotten password
- Method to download Bihar RTPS Certificates
- Important Alert about Bihar RTPS Service Plus
- Technical Support
Bihar RTPS Service Plus
You can all apply for a variety of certificates, including income certificates, domicile certificates, caste certificates, and other certifications of a similar nature, using the Bihar RTPS Service Plus Portal, which is currently accessible. To get started, all you need to do is create an online account and fill out the necessary information, including your address and mobile number. By using RTPS Bihar’s services, you may complete all the necessary paperwork online without having to physically visit any counters. For further information about RTPS Bihar Certificate Status and online applications for any certificates, read this post through to the conclusion.
Bihar e-Services Portal Overview
|Portal Name||RTPS (Right To Public Services) and Other Services portal|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Lanch Date||15th August 2011|
|Aim||apply online for various certificates|
What is Bihar RTP Service Plus?
This portal, the Bihar RTPS Service Plus Portal, allows you to apply for a range of certificates such as income certifications, caste certifications, and other comparable certifications. Fill out the necessary information, such as your address and phone number, to get started with an online account. It is possible to complete all of the paperwork online without having to physically visit any counters by using RTPS Bihar’s services. To learn more about RTPS Bihar Certificate Status and how to apply for certifications online, read this page to the end.
Bihar RTPS Service Certificates
Here, we’ll tell you about the different certificates that the Bihar RTPS services portal can issue, including the following:
- There are a number of government-sponsored scholarship programs available to students who can prove their income.
- The state government will cover the cost of medical care for those who fall within the government’s income guidelines.
The following papers must be uploaded by applicants when requesting an income certificate:
- Document proving that you were born.
- A ration card.
- Designed for the home.
- Information about one’s earnings.
An individual’s caste certificate serves as proof that he or she is a member of that caste. The state government is responsible for issuing an applicant’s caste certificate. A caste certificate must be attached by applicants who fall under the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/BC/EBC categories if they wish to be considered for various government schemes and policies. Those who fail to do so will be considered to fall under the General/Unreserved category and will be unable to apply for any of these benefits.
The list of documents needed to obtain a legal caste certificate from the government is provided below:
- a government-issued ID card (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport).
- The inside of the house.
- Affidavit for Caste Certificate: copy of revenue records, class 10th certificate, government service record/book & birth register of applicant’s parents/guardians.
- Government Id.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
How to apply online on Bihar RTPS Service Plus portal?
The first step is to go to serviceonline.bihar.gov.in, the official RTPS webpage.
- Under ‘RTPS Services,’ look for the General Administrative Department option on the left-hand side of the portal and select it.
- Afterwards, click on the certificate you wish to issue (Residence, Caste, or Income), and then select the level in which you are already dwelling after selecting the certificate of your choice (block level, sub-division level & district level).
- The application form will open after you select a level.
- Once you’ve completed all of the application forms, click the “Proceed” button to move on to the next step.
- Your request to issue a certificate will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities as soon as you wait for a few moments.
Steps to self-register on Bihar e-Services Portal
- Go to the Service Plus Bihar Official website
Anyone can access the official RTPS Bihar Service Plus website at https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in by clicking on this direct link.
- Go to Citizen Section & Choose Self Registration
The Citizen Section of the portal’s homepage includes a Self Registration link. Open the Registration Form by clicking the “Register Yourself” link.
- Register Yourself – Self Registration
All you need to do is input your full name, email address, phone number, and a password that is unique and secure, and then select your state of residence, which is Bihar in this case.
(Ex. [email protected]) (Create Your Own Password)
- Enter Security Code & Validate
Validate by pressing the Validate option after entering the security code. Then an OTP will be sent to your phone and email address to validate your identity.
- Enter OTP
Enter the OTP and Proceed with Submit, Then a Popup Massage is displayed for your Successful Registration “User Registration on https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/ has been completed Successfully. Logging back in will allow you to make use of the services we’re providing.”
Procedure to track application form status
- Go to the Bihar e-Services portal serviceonline.bihar.gov.in and click on the ‘Track Application Status’ link on the left side.
- Track Application Status: Select the option you wish to check your application form status via, e.g. Application Reference Number or OTP/Application Details, and then click the ‘Submit’ button.
Procedure to renew the forgotten password
- Go to serviceonline.bihar.gov.in, the main RTPSC portal in Bihar.
- Enter your Login ID and Captcha Code into the ‘Forgot Password?’ box, then touch the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter your new password and then click the ‘Final Submit’ button to receive an email or text message with it.
Method to download Bihar RTPS Certificates
- Choose ‘Download Certificates’ from the drop-down menu on the website’s home page to begin the process.
- Take a look at the details on the new page, including the Services, Application Reference Number, and Applicant Name (in English), and then click on the “Download Certificate” button.
- Once the page has been reloaded, your Bihar RTPS certificates will appear.
- Select the certificate for which you want to print or download a copy.
- Keep the certificate’s hard copy safe for future use after receiving it.
Important Alert about Bihar RTPS Service Plus
- Instead than hopping from office to office, applicants can now apply for the services/certificates online.
- The registered applicant’s certificate or licence will be delivered via a variety of channels, including SMS, email attachments, Digilocker, ServicePlus Inbox, kiosks, CSC, and portal links for downloading certificates, among others.
- The document verification performed through the portal will be taken as complete.
- You are advised to access the portal using HTTP.
- Utilize the most recent web browser, or try to use Mozilla Firefox’s most recent update.
- Install the “Adobe Flash Player extension for Mozilla Firefox” to capture the webcam’s image.
- Panchayat, Block/Zone, Sub-Divison, District, Division, etc. executive assistant
- Block, zone, and sub-division IT assistants are accessible through the executive assistant.
- IT Assistant to District IT Manager.
- DIO/ADIO of the IT Manager and NIC District Center.
- Through DIO/ADIO, the Service Plus team of NIC Bihar.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|