Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana: Bihar’s government has launched the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022 to promote education and raise the state’s quality of higher education. This scheme will benefit those who are unable to extend their education owing to financial constraints; there are many persons who are unable to pursue higher education for various reasons.
As a result, the state’s educational level lowers. To enhance the level of this declining education, the state government has launched this yojana, which will provide financial aid to students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
- Highlights of BSCC Scheme 2022
- Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
- Objective and Target of the Scheme
- Registration Process for Bihar Students Credit Card Yojana 2022
- How to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
- How to Check Application Status?
- List of Required Documents
- Procedure to Retrieve the Forgot Password
- List of Courses Available under Bihar Credit Card Yojana
- Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Important Links
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
This is an important initiative of the state government that was initiated by the Chief Minister. Under this scheme, students who have passed their 12th grade and wish to continue their higher education but are unable to do so due to financial constraints. For individuals who are unable to continue their studies and require loans, loans are made available to such students for their higher education, allowing them to continue their studies and contribute to the state’s lowering educational level.
The government has started the Bihar BSCCS Online Registration 2022 scheme, through which a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh will be given to the youth for higher education, with an interest rate of 0% set by the government, and there will be no need for any kind of guarantor to take a loan under this scheme.
Any student who wishes to continue his or her education may apply for assistance under this scheme. The Bihar government is attempting to reach as many kids as possible with this scheme.
Because the greater the number of students who profit from this scheme, the higher the level of higher education in Bihar, and the government is taking additional initiatives to strengthen higher education in the state. We will give the URL for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022 Apply Online here, so please read this page all the way to the conclusion.
Highlights of BSCC Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana|
|Launched on||2 October 2016|
|Launched by||Nitish Kumar|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
|Objectives of the scheme||to provide loans to the financially poor students for their studies|
|Beneficiaries||Financially weak student of the state|
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Bihar, and the student must have completed the 12th grade.
- The educational institution where the student studied should be recognised by the state or federal government’s applicable regulatory agency.
- Under the student credit card plan, students will be offered general courses, skills, or loans for commercial activities for higher education.
- The applicant’s age should not be more than 25 years old on the date of application; the maximum age limit for such courses at the postgraduate level in which the graduate is passed for enrolment will be 30 years.
- If the applicant withdraws from his or her studies in the midst for whatever reason, the remaining sum will not be paid to the applicant or the institution.
Objective and Target of the Scheme
Let us first comprehend the Gross Enrollment Ration before moving on to the goal of the Bihar Student Credit Card loan scheme (GER). The GER is a criterion used to determine the number of students who have taken a certain course. Basically, if the number of students studying higher-level courses after 12th increases, so will the GER. The current GER status in the state is approximately 14 percent, which is quite low. The national GER is at 24%. Thus, the programmes’ goal is not just to enhance the state’s GER, but also to instil in young people the value of education.
The main goal of launching this scheme is to boost the state’s Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER), which is currently at 14.3 percent, and the administration is aiming for a 30 percent rise in this to 24 percent, and if they achieve this, they would have equaled the national GER.
Registration Process for Bihar Students Credit Card Yojana 2022
- Visit the official portal of the Education Department Planning and Labor Resource Department i.e., https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
- The home page will appear on the screen. There you will see the column of login.
- Go to that column and click on the option of New Applicant Registration.
- On the home page, you will have to enter your full name, working mobile number and email id.
- After entering all the details, click on send OTP. Enter the received OTP on the blank space and verify it.
- Now after the successful registration, click on the home page and log in with the details received in mail and SMS.
- There you will be asked to change your passport as per your preference.
- Enter the old and new passwords and submit them.
- And your password will successfully change.
How to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana?
- Visit the official website of the Education Department Planning and Labor Resource Department.
- Go the to Login column on the home page and log in by entering the required credentials.
- On the new page, start entering the required details carefully.
- After entering all the details carefully, submit the form.
- When the details will be submitted successfully, select the scheme.
- After choosing the scheme, a new form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the personal details and then the residential address.
- After entering the above-mentioned details, enter Financial Income details.
- Then enter the Loan Request Section and Financial Detail of Co-Applicant.
- Finally Enter Bank, Repayment and Payment Details and submit the form. Your Application Form will get submitted.
How to Check Application Status?
- To begin, navigate to the official portal at https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/.
- Then, on the home page, you’ll notice the Application Status option.
- When you click on the link, a new page will appear on your screen.
- First, choose the method by which you wish to check the status. There are two methods available: by Registration Number or by Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the requested information in accordance with the previous step’s selection.
- Recheck all of the information you’ve entered and then submit the form.
- The application status will appear on the screen in a few seconds.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet and certificate
- Letter conferring scholarship
- Course Structure
- Admission Proof
- Fee Schedule
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Tax Receipt
- Income Certificate of last year
- Income Tax Return for the last two years
- Bank Statement for the last six months
- Any Residence Proof like Passport, DL, Voter id, etc.
Procedure to Retrieve the Forgot Password
- When you visit the official site, a home page will show on the screen.
- You will now see the option of forgot password in the ogin column.
- When you select that option, a new page will show on the screen.
- Enter the needed information and click the Send OTP button.
- Now enter the OTP you received, submit it, and reset your password.
List of Courses Available under Bihar Credit Card Yojana
|BCA||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy|
|MCA||Diploma in Food Nutrition|
|B.Sc (Information Technology)||Diploma in Dietetics|
|B.Sc (Computer Application)||B.Sc in Fashion Technology|
|B.Sc (Computer Science)||B.Sc In Fashion Designing|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||B.Sc. in Apparel Designing|
|BHMCT||B.Sc in Footwear Designing|
|B.TEch BE (Lateral Entry)||B.Arch|
|Hotel Management & Catering Technology||M.Sc M.Tech|
|Hospital & Hotel Mgmt||Diploma in Food Processing|
|BVMS||Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|B.Tech BE B.Sc||Diploma in Food and Beverage Services|
|Bachelor in Pharmacy||BFA|
|Diploma in Hotel Mgmt||Degree/ Diploma in Aeronautical|
|BAMS||Degree/ Diploma in Pilot Training|
|BUMS||Degree/ Diploma in Shipping|
|Diploma in Food Production||BBM|
|GNM||Integrated BBA & MBA|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||Integrated BCA & MCA|
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Important Links
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|
|Applicant Portal User Manual||Click Here|
|BSCC User Manual||Click Here|
|BSCC Yojana Guidelines||Click Here|
What details are required to retrieve the forgotten password?
The following details will be needed while retrieving the forgotten password:
- Registered Mobile Number
- Registered Email Id
Form where can we can ask for the information related to the application process?
You may find all application-related information on the official website of the Education Department Planning and Labor Resource Department, or you can call the toll-free number: 18003456444.
What is the minimum requirement of the system to use the official website?
To utilise the website easily, applicants must have Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11.0.