Booster Dose Vaccine Registration:On January 10, India began giving the third dose of the Covid vaccination to target demographic groups. On Monday, the booster vaccine registration campaign will be expanded to allow healthcare personnel, frontline workers, and anyone over the age of 60 to receive a third dose of the coronavirus vaccine.
Only persons who have completed nine months since the second vaccination dosage will be able to book spaces for booster dose vaccine on the CoWIN.gov.in portal, according to Health Ministry officials. Similarly, only those having the required interval since their last COVID immunisation will be permitted to get the preventive dose on-site.
Booster Dose Vaccine Registration
ndian Citizens who are eligible for the third dose of vaccination can register and receive the booster dosage through the Cowin site. We’ve been hearing about the booster dose for quite some time, and now it’s finally here for those who have been waiting. In the face of the third wave of COVID-19, the third dose of the vaccine programme will be the most beneficial to health workers. They are the only ones who do not retrace their steps even during a pandemic. If you want to learn more about the Booster Vaccine Registration, keep reading.
Senior citizens and frontline employees are currently eligible for the booster dose, which is now referred to as the precaution dose. Our social health care workers, such as nurses, doctors, and others, as well as senior individuals over the age of 60, can apply for the precautionary dose. Eligible individuals can go directly to a COVID-19 immunisation centre to receive their third vaccine dosage or precaution dose.
Eligibility Criteria for Covid-19 Precaution Dose Vaccine Registration
Those who are at least 18 years old and have completed nine months since the second dose are eligible for this precautionary dose of the drug. The dose will begin to be administered on April 10th. It will be offered at all private immunisation clinics.
How To Do Booster Dose Vaccine Registration From Cowin?
- Go to the Cowin official website, cowin.gov.in, to register for a Booster Dose of Vaccine.
- After entering the official portal, you will see a “Register / Sign In” option; click on it.
- After selecting the above option, you will be directed to another page where you will be asked to input your old registered mobile number, enter the mobile number, and click the GET OTP button.
- After selecting the previous choice, you will be directed to another website.
- Following that, you will be given a six-digit OTP; you will see a text box; type the OTP into the text box, and then click the Verify & Proceed option.
- When you click on the option again, you will be taken to the Cowin portal’s dashboard, where you will notice a “Precaution Dosage” option; select this option to schedule your booster dose.
- After scheduling the booster dose, you will be given a time, date, and vaccination facility address where you must travel to be vaccinated on the due day.
How to book a slot for Booster Dose Through Umang?
- To begin, go to Umang’s official website, https://web.umang.gov.in/.
- The home page with log-in options will be displayed on the screen.
- There is an opportunity to register here under that.
- When you click on it, a new page will open on your device.
- A new page will open on your device when you click on it.
- Now, enter the received OTP into the appropriate field and enter the captcha code.
- A new page will appear. Cowin may be found by typing it into the search bar and clicking on it.
- On the new screen, click Register or Login for Vaccination.
- Enter the essential information, and your information will appear on the screen.
- Select Schedule Appointment and input your Pincode or District.
- After that, choose a date and your time slot will be reserved.
Process to Book A Slot from Arogya Setu App
Step 1: Open the app and tap the CoWIN button in the upper right corner.
Step 2: Select Vaccinations (Login / Registration) and enter your mobile phone number.
Step 3:If you are a new user, you can choose to book a slot or add yourself as a beneficiary.
Step 4: Provide information such as Picture ID type (you can choose student photo ID card), Photo ID number, and beneficiary name as shown on the Photo ID card.
Step 5: Choose your gender and birth year.
Step 6: When you hit submit, you’ll be taken back to the beneficiary page, where you may pick the calendar icon next to the newly added beneficiary’s name.
Step 7: Enter the date and the Pincode. To find more centres, users can also pick between free and paid choices.
Step 8: When you choose a centre, the app displays results based on availability and date.
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate?
- Go to cowin.gov.in first, and then the home page will appear.
- You must first register or sign in on the homepage.
- After that, input your mobile phone number and click Get One-time Password.
- Now In the blank field, provide a one-time password.
- Now, select Verify and Proceed, followed by the certificate option beneath your name and the Vaccine Certificate Download by Name to your device.
What documents are required at the time of getting a booster dose?
Applicants must have a vaccination certificate that includes the data from both immunizations taken by the individual as well as their respective Aadhar Card.
Can we use a new mobile number to book a slot for a booster dose?
No, you cannot reserve a session using a new mobile number because the information about your immunizations will only be available on the registered mobile number.
From where can I get the booster shot?
Candidates over the age of 18 can go to any private vaccination centre to acquire the booster dose.
What are the other apps to download the vaccine certificate?
You can also get the vaccine certificate using the Aarogya Setu app.
Why do we need a booster dose?
Booster Dose will enhance the person’s immunity system, assisting them in battling the coronavirus.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|