BPSC LDC Result 2022: These 24 openings were announced by the Bihar Public Service Commission. And on February 26th, 2022, a written test was held for this position. All of the candidates had studied hard for this test. All test centers administered this exam in a fair manner. This is a state-level organization. Only inhabitants of the state of Bihar have applied for this exam online.
On March 19, 2021, the application period for the position of Lower Division Clerk opened. Which has a deadline of April 16, 2021, for applications. After the application deadline, no candidate’s application form was approved. If you’re interested in learning more, you can visit the BPSC website. In this article, we’ll provide you with a link to the website in question.
BPSC LDC Result 2022
On 26 February 2022, the Bihar Public Service Commission held a preliminary examination for the position of Lower Division Clerk. One shift of the recruitment exam was held from 12:15 to 2:15 p.m. On February 19, 2022, the candidates for this preliminary examination received their admission cards. Within 35 days of the exam date, the Bihar Public Service Commission provided the answer keys and will now post the BPSC LDC Prelim Result 2022 Online.
Bihar Lower Division Clerk Result 2022: An Overview
|Authority Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Article Name||BPSC Lower Division Clerk Result|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Examination date||26 February 2022|
|Result declaration date||To be announced|
|Result availability mode||Online|
BPSC LDC Recruitment Schedule
|Starting of the registration process||19 March 2021|
|Last date to fill out the registration form||16 April 2022|
|Release date of admit card||19 February 2022|
|Examination Date||26 February 2022|
|Provisional Answer Key releasing date||1 April 2022|
|Declaration of the result||To be announced|
|Releaisg date of cut off marks||To be announced|
Bihar Lower Division Clerk Cut Off Marks
On June 20, 2022, the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will publish the official BPSC LDC cut-off marks list. Candidates who took the Preliminary Examination can now access their scores and see where they rank on the Commission’s official website. The BPSC LDC Recruitment has been published on the official website of the commission. It has been reported that 24 positions have become available. Candidates who have completed 12th grade are eligible to take the exam, as this is the minimal qualification. The Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) is looking for qualified applicants to fill the vacancy for Lower Division Clerk.
- Selection for the BPSC LDC Recruitment is made up of a preliminary examination, a main examination and a typing test.
- The Commission’s official website will include a PDF document with the cutoff scores for the BPSC LDC Exam. To find out if they have made the cut, applicants can look at the cut-off PDF and download it.
- The corporation will set the BPSC cutoff and it may be altered at any time if it so chooses.
- This process may be terminated at any time and as many positions as are needed may be added or removed depending on the needs of the companies.
How to check BPSC LDC Result 2022?
Since the results will be made public online, many of the applicants will be unable to access them since they are unfamiliar with the process. Keeping things simple, we’ve split the process down into steps so that you can see the results at a glance. To find out if you’ve been selected for the position of lower division clerk, follow the steps outlined below:
- You can visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission, which can be found at
- The screen will show the homepage.
- The LDC post can be accessed by clicking on the link provided.
- In pdf format, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Make a note of your name and save it for later use.
Details available on the Result
The following details will be printed on the result:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Allotted Marks