CBSE 12th Result 2022: The date and time of the CBSE result 2022 for the Class 10, 12 exams will be announced soon by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). According to reports, the results for CBSE term 2 will be released by the end of July 2022. However, there hasn’t been a formal announcement. There is no delay in the CBSE Class 10, 12 results, according to Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, and they will be released on schedule. You can check your CBSE 10, 12 results at cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in. With the help of their board exam roll number, birthdate, and school code, they can download their scorecards from these websites. Students can use SMS, IVRS, or SMS apps to check their CBSE 10th and 12th grade results for term 2.
- CBSE 12th Result 2022
- CBSE XII Term 2 Exam 2022: Highlights
- CBSE Class 12 Result Date
- How to check CBSE Term 2 Class 12 Result on cbseresults.nic.in?
- Get CBSE 12th Result for Term 2 through SMS
- IVRS Method to get CBSE Class 12 Result
- Details in CBSE Class 12th Result 2022
- CBSE 12th Result Revaluation Process
- CBSE XII Term 2 Result – Important Links
CBSE 12th Result 2022
The CBSE term 2 results will be accessible on results.gov.in, DigiLocker, and the UMANG app in addition to the board’s official website. Students who took the exam can view the CBSE Class 12 results for term two of 2022 online. Based on the weighted average of the scores from the term 1 and term 2 exams in 2022, the CBSE will prepare its final grade report. Class 10 exams ended on May 24, 2022, and class 12 exams ended on June 15, 2022, respectively. Both the CBSE 10th and 12th term 2 examinations started on April 26. 14 lakh students and 21 lakh students, respectively, registered for the CBSE 12th exam for term two of 2022.
CBSE XII Term 2 Exam 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Result||CBSE Class 12th Result 2022|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE|
|Examination Type||Board Examinations|
|Exam Commencement||26 April 2022|
|Exam Last Date||15 June 2022|
|Result Date||July 2022|
CBSE Class 12 Result Date
CBSE Result 12th 2022
CBSE 12th exam date 2022 term 1
December 1 to December 22, 2021
CBSE Class 12 result date for term 1
March 19, 2022
CBSE class 12 exam date 2022 term 2
April 26 to June 15, 2022
CBSE Class 12 result date for term 2
Last week of July 2022
CBSE class 12 exam date 2022 Compartment
Compartment result date
How to check CBSE Term 2 Class 12 Result on cbseresults.nic.in?
- Go to cbseresults.nic.in to access the Central Board of Secondary Education’s official results portal.
- On the portal’s home page, look for the link to the CBSE Class 12 Term II Examination Results.
- The screen will then display the results form.
- Put the student’s roll number and birthdate from the exam admit card in the appropriate fields.
- Add any additional information to the form as needed.
- The form’s submit button should be clicked.
- The outcome will appear, showing all the information and the candidate’s scores.
- The candidate must select the print option in order to obtain a hard copy of the results.
Get CBSE 12th Result for Term 2 through SMS
- Open the SMS application on your specific mobile device.
- Make a fresh message.
- Write the SMS using the board-recommended format, which is CBSE12Roll Number>.
- Include the following number as the message’s recipient: 7738299899.
- The board will send the outcome to the same phone number as an SMS message.
IVRS Method to get CBSE Class 12 Result
- For university students in Delhi who have network subscriptions: 2430 0699
- For students who have network subscriptions in other regions of the nation: 011-2430 0699.
Details in CBSE Class 12th Result 2022
- Name of the student
- Name of the mother of the student
- Name of the father of the student
- School in which the students were studying
- The code of the subjects
- Examinations roll number has been allocated by the board to the student
- The name of the board
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Name of the subjects
- Grades as assigned by the Central board of secondary education
- Status of the result as pass or fail
CBSE 12th Result Revaluation Process
- Visit the Central Board of Secondary Education’s official website to find the revaluation application link.
- Select the subject for which you want to apply for reevaluation.
- Select the theory section question where the student estimates a mistake on the answer sheet test.
- Pay the applicable fee, which is 100 rupees per question.
- Click submit.
CBSE XII Term 2 Result – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|