Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022: As per the notification of the Punjab Government’s Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-1 Branch), Chandigarh Police has posted a recruitment notice on chandigarhpolice.gov.in for the position of Constable (Band) at the pre-revised pay scale, which entails an entry-level salary of Rs.19900/- and any applicable allowances. On the official website, cprecruitment.in, those who are eligible and interested can apply by June 27, 2022, at the latest.
- Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Chandigarh Police Constable 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Documents required for the Chandigarh Police application form
- How to apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022?
- Chandigarh Police Constable Selection Procedure
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022
U.T. Chandigarh’s Office of the Director-General of Police has just published a new notice for the recruitment of Chandigarh Police Constables (Band). The Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 can be applied for online at www.cprecruitment.in by eligible candidates. Information on Chandigarh Police Constable (Band) Recruitment 2022 may be found in the sections below. These sections include everything from the official announcement to the application process to the results and explanations of everything in between.
|Recruitment Body||Chandigarh Police (CP)|
|Post Name||Constable (Band)|
|Status of Application Form||Available|
|Selection Procedure||Band Instrument Playing Test, PET & PMT|
|Pay Scale||Rs.19,900 & allowances as applicable|
|Application Fee||General: Rs.500
Other categories: Exempted to pay the fee
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Chandigarh Police Department’s instrument-specific vacancies are described in the following table:
|Bb Tenor Trombone||02|
Chandigarh Police Constable 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for the Constable position at chandigarhpolice.gov.in must meet the eligibility requirements established by the recruitment agency. If they don’t meet the requirements, they won’t be able to move on to the next stage of the hiring process. The Chandigarh Police Constable post’s eligibility requirements are outlined below:
- Candidates must hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution, university, or board.
- Please see the official notification below for further information on educational requirements.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 25 years old.
- Deferred pensions for people of certain ethnic groups, as well as for those with disabilities and the elderly Relaxation of the requirements for candidates in accordance with government regulations.
Documents required for the Chandigarh Police application form
In order to apply for the Chandigarh Police, all candidates must upload their documents. The application form will be rejected if it does not include the requested documents. The following is a list of documents that candidates must submit:
- Photo & Signature.
- Government Id.
- Class 8th, 10th, 12th certificate.
How to apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022?
Please follow the steps outlined below to submit an online application for the position of Chandigarh Police Constable 2022:
- Visit the Chandigarh Police website at chandigarhpolice.gov.in to begin the application process.
- Click on the ‘Click here to apply online application for the recruitment of band staff’ link under the ‘What’s New’ section.
- Select the ‘New User? Register Here’ option on the Chandigarh Police recruitment page.
- Fill out the form with your email address, mobile phone number, and captcha code, then click ‘Generate OTP’ to generate your one-time password.
- Enter the requested information on the new web page, and then click the “Create User” button.
- Upon completing the registration process, you’ll get a brief confirmation message on your computer screen.
- Enter your username and password, then hit the ‘Login’ button on the recruitment page to access the portal.
- After reading the instructions on the new page, click the “Go” button.
- On your device’s screen, the chandigarhpolice.gov.in 2022 Constable app will appear.
- Begin filling out the information requested in the online form and uploading the necessary papers.
- Pay your application fee online by selecting ‘Make Payment’ from the drop-down menu.
- The payment procedure will be completed if you do not keep refreshing the page.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-fee receipt for future reference.
Chandigarh Police Constable Selection Procedure
Candidates for ASI positions in the Chandigarh Police will be chosen in accordance with the following procedure:
- Written Exam
- Physical Examination
- Medical Examination
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Constable in Chandigarh Police?
For consideration, an applicant must have earned his or her high school diploma from an established board or council, and be 18 to 25 years old.
Can we send the Chandigarh Constable application form 2022 via offline medium?
No, you can only apply for the position through the official website.
How many vacancies are available for Chandigarh Constable posts?
The total number of Chandigarh Constable positions available is 39.
What is the pay scale of the Constable post?
The Chandigarh Police Constable (Band) would receive a salary of Rs.19,900 and other benefits.