Courses after 12th all streams: “What next?” is a common concern among seniors contemplating life after high school. Thousands of students in India and all over the world are affected by these questions each year. It is difficult for them to decide on a career path, a job, or even a hobby. According to counsellors, one of the problems is a lack of knowledge about the educational opportunities in India. Students considering their options beyond high school need go no further than the fields of science, business, and the arts.
Instead of being an easy option, students’ choice of course should always be a highly inspiring one. Students must take into account their interests, motivation, and long-term goals when selecting a post-secondary course in India. Engineering, Architecture, Design, Law, Applied Science, Business Studies, and Management are just some of the areas where students can find a path of study.
- What makes Courses after 12th difficult but quite interesting?
- Career choice after 12th – A boon or bane?
- Courses after 12th
- Engineering courses after class 12th
- List of diploma courses after class 12th
- Short-term job oriented courses or professional courses
- High salary courses after 12th science
- Medical courses after 12th
- Management courses after class 12th
- Vocational courses after class 12th
What makes Courses after 12th difficult but quite interesting?
We’d like you to think about a few things before digging into the list of courses available for various streams after 12th, or what to do after 12th science. Here’s a fast guide for students looking to land a job after high school.
Choosing a professional path after 12th grade based on an interest in a certain field or subject may be the best decision for you. After 12th grade, we recommend that you seek out professional assistance to learn about the most recent trends in your field.
The decisions we make for ourselves on a personal level may not have the desired professional outcome. You may not wish to continue with the stream that you choose for Class 11-12. ” After high school, you have the option to change your major and pursue a rewarding career in a different field based on your skills and interests. You should exercise caution when submitting an application for a course because many universities prefer students who have a solid academic foundation in specific disciplines.
Career choice after 12th – A boon or bane?
It is both a blessing and a nightmare for students that courses have been introduced onto the market. Many students want to pursue a job that is outside of the norm. In this regard, some students make the wrong choice and end up in a position they aren’t prepared for because of their lack of knowledge of the course. Occasionally, students choose a career choice that isn’t quite what they expected. Work-life balance has become increasingly stressful, and many people are looking for a new career path since they’re not content with their current one. Consequently, students should take their time making a decision about their future professional path because it needs to be a fit for their interests and curiosity.
Courses after 12th
- The vocation you choose for yourself must meet your area of interest and you must be very enthusiastic about the course.
- One must be certain about the path they want to take in the future.
- Students must be fully aware of this syllabus and the themes that they will be learning in their graduating programme in order to gain a better comprehension of the subject.
- The course they choose must be viable for the future and provide a good career as well as a respectable wage.
- One must also select whether to continue their higher education in the same subject or to pursue a job.
Engineering courses after class 12th
In India, engineering is the most well-known and sought-after profession. There are millions of alternatives for students as they enter the world of work after graduating from school each year. There are a variety of options for those who desire to pursue a career in engineering, including B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, and Integrated Engineering programmes. Candidates who have finished their undergraduate engineering degrees may also apply for M.E./M.Tech. programmes. Many students are unable to learn about all of the courses that are offered to them because of the wide range of offerings.
- BE/B.Tech in computer science engineering
- BE/B.Tech in electrical engineering
- BE/B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
- BE/BTech in civil engineering
- BE/BTech in mechanical engineering
- BE/B.Tech in information technology
- BE/B.Tech in chemical engineering
- BE/B.Tech in aerospace engineering
- BE/B.Tech in automobile engineering
- BE/B.Tech in mining engineering
- BE/B.Tech in genetic engineering
- BE/B.Tech in agricultural engineering
- BE/BTech in metallurgical engineering
- BE/B.Tech in marine engineering
- BE/B.Tech in nuclear engineering
List of diploma courses after class 12th
- diploma in computer science engineering
- Diploma in electrical engineering
- Diploma in mechanical engineering
- Diploma in civil engineering
- Diploma in electrical and communication engineering
- Diploma in electronics and electrical engineering
- Diploma in textile engineering
- Diploma in printing technology
- Diploma in instrumentation engineering
- Diploma in chemical engineering
Short-term job oriented courses or professional courses
- Diploma in art and design
- Diploma in agriculture
- Diploma in Yoga
- Diploma in elementary education
- Diploma in advertising and marketing
- Diploma in business management and banking
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in journalism and mass communication
- Diploma in linguistics
- Diploma in graphic designing
- Diploma in web designing
- Diploma in hotel management
- Diploma in Taxation
High salary courses after 12th science
Required entrance exams
Average starting salary
Engineering (B. Tech/ B.E)
Class 12 or equivalent with PCM
JEE Mains & IIT JEE Advanced, BITSAT, SRMJEE, etc. and many State level entrance tests.
Rs. 4 to 6 lpa
Class 12 or equivalent with PCM
NATA, JEE Main Paper-2
Rs. 4 to 8 lpa
Class 12 or equivalent with PCM
Student Pilot Licence (SPL); Private Pilot Licence (PPL) ; Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
Rs. 8 -12 lpa
Statistics (B. Stat)
Class 12 or equivalent with PCM; Mathematics as a core
Separate entrance exams for different Universities as well as
ISI Admission Test 2021
Rs. 4- 5 lpa
B.Sc- M.Sc Physics
Class 12 or equivalent with PCM
Separate state / university level entrances/ Merit
Rs. 8 to 10 lpa
B.Sc- M.Sc Chemistry
Class 12 or equivalent with PCM
Separate entrance exams/ Merit
Rs. 5 to 8 lpa
Defence Officer (Army, Air Force, Navy)
Class 12th with PCM (people from non- science background can apply only for Indian Army)
NDA- National Defence Academy exam
Rs. 6 to 10 lpa
Medical courses after 12th
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Nursing (BSc Nursing)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory & Technology (BMLT)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH)
Management courses after class 12th
|Bachelor’s Degree in Management Courses After Class 12th|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||BBA colleges in India|
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)||BMS colleges in India|
|Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)||BBM colleges in India|
|Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)||BBS colleges in India|
|Bachelor of Sports Management (BSM)||BSM colleges in India|
|BBA + MBA (Integrated MBA)||BBA + MBA colleges in India|
Vocational courses after class 12th
Are you interested in taking more courses that can help you develop your skills and prepare you for a career? Vocational training shall begin on the 12th. A wide range of career paths are available in the vocational school’s wide range of specialisations. These include hotel management, acting in films, computer science, fashion design and electrical engineering as well as tourism event management, international trade management, lifestyle products and English communication and presentation skills.
Students in this class are enthusiastic about animation, creativity, and graphic design. After graduating from high school, students can enrol in vocational courses at private colleges and universities.
- Physiotherapy Technician course
- Medical Lab Technology course
- Ophthalmic Technician
- Multipurpose Health Worker-Female
- Marketing & Salesmanship
- Accounting & Taxation
- Office Assistantship
- Insurance & Marketing
- Banking & Financial Services
Hospitality Management Courses
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Services
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionary
- Diploma in Craft Course in Food Production
- Diploma in Cookery
- Diploma in House Keeping
- Diploma in Restaurant & Counter Service
- Diploma in Hotel Reception & Book Keeping
- Hotel & Hospitality Operations Management
Engineering and Technology Courses
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering – Industry Integrated
- Diploma in Electronics (Microprocessor)
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Tool and Die)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
- Diploma in Marine Engineering
- Diploma in Production and Industrial Engineering
- Diploma in Plastic Technology
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Food Technology
- Diploma in Garment Technology
- Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration
- Diploma in Leather Technology
- Diploma in Leather Technology (Footwear)
- Diploma in Textile Design
- Diploma in Textile Processing
- Diploma in Textile Technology (Spinning)
- Diploma in Textile Technology (Weaving)
- Diploma in Textile Technology (Knitting)
- Diploma in Library and Information Sciences
Agriculture and Vocational Courses
- Crop Production and Management
- Typewriting (Hindi and English)
- Secretarial (Hindi and English)
- Stenography (Hindi and English)
- Travel and Tourism
- English Communication & Presentation skills
- Textile Designing
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Fashion Designing
- Hair & Skin Care
- Event Management
- Office Management
- Library Assistant
- Hospital and Health Care Management (Nursing)
- English communication skills
- Cosmetics & Lifestyle Product Designing
- Catering Management
- Jan Swasthya
List a few options for post-secondary engineering and diploma programmes.
pursuing an engineering degree after high school?
BE/B.Tech in computer science engineering
BE/B.Tech in electrical engineering
BE/B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
BE/BTech in civil engineering
BE/BTech in mechanical engineering
BE/B.Tech in information technology
BE/B.Tech in chemical engineering
BE/B.Tech in aerospace engineering
BE/B.Tech in automobile engineering
BE/B.Tech in mining engineering
BE/B.Tech in genetic engineering
BE/B.Tech in agricultural engineering
BE/BTech in metallurgical engineering
BE/B.Tech in marine engineering
BE/B.Tech in nuclear engineering
List of diploma courses after class 12th ?
Diploma in computer science engineering
Diploma in electrical engineering
Diploma in mechanical engineering
Diploma in civil engineering
Diploma in electrical and communication engineering
Diploma in electronics and electrical engineering
Diploma in textile engineering
Diploma in printing technology
Diploma in instrumentation engineering
Diploma in chemical engineering
How should one choose a career after class 12th?
1) The vocation you choose for yourself must fulfil your area of interest and you must be very enthusiastic about the course.
2) One must be certain about the path they want to take in the future.
3) Students must be very familiar with this syllabus and the themes that they will be learning in their graduation course, since this will lead to a greater grasp of the subject.
4) The degree they choose must be viable for the future and provide a good career as well as a respectable income.
5) One must also determine whether they want to continue their higher education in the same subject or get a job.
|Follow For More Updates||NVSC Homepage|