Covid Vaccine International Certificate: For those who have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and want to travel internationally, the WHO-compliant International Travel vaccine certificate is now accessible via CoWIN. The CoWIN online vaccine registration portal now offers a new feature that allows people who have completed all required vaccinations to download an international version of the COVID vaccine certificate that contains their full date of birth.
The date will be formatted in accordance with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations for international travellers (Year-Month-Day).
Users will be able to download the WHO-compliant vaccination certificate from the CoWIN portal’s new “International Travel Certificate” option. Here’s how to use CoWIN to get the certificate for international travel vaccinations.
Covid Vaccine International Certificate
The Government of India has introduced the Digital COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (DCVC) facility for a hassle-free and simpler identification process of the COVID-19 vaccination certificate during the check-in or immigration processes outside of India. Only when the Passport Details / DOB are mentioned in the COVID-19 vaccination certificate will certain countries accept it.
How to download the Covid Vaccine International Certificate pdf?
- Visit the CoWin official website at www.cowin.gov.in.
- Simply select Register/Sign In.
- To access the portal, enter a registered mobile number.
- The entered mobile number will receive the One Time Password, or OTP.
- Type the OTP into the appropriate field, then click Sign In.
- Next, select the Certificate option from the list that will show up in the section displaying the second dose of vaccination.
- The option for International Vaccine Certificate will appear next to it; select it.
- It will then display the Add Passport Details page.
- Decide which member should receive the certificate.
- Enter the member’s birthdate in the appropriate field.
- Passport number, please.
- Accept the Declaration as it appears on the form.
- Click on Submit Request to finish.
Details mentioned in the Certificate
- Name of the citizen
- Vaccination Status
- Vaccine Name
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Photograph of the Citizen
- WHO acclamation
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|