CTET 2022 July Notification: So, CBSE is expected to announce the CTET 2022 July Session notification in the next few days. CTET 2022 Registration can begin as soon as the announcement is published on their website at ctet.nic.in. CTET 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available below for your perusal. The CTET 2022 Application Form and Registration process have been briefly described below so that you know what to expect while applying online for the Central TET.
- CTET 2022 July Notification
- CTET 2022 July Notification Timetable
- CBSE CTET 2022 Application Fee
- CTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- CTET Eligibility: Age Limit
- CTET Educational Qualification
- CTET 2022 Examination Pattern
- How to apply for CTET 2022 Application form?
- Registration Phase
- Login Phase
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay the Examination Fee
CTET 2022 July Notification
Teachers for primary and upper primary classrooms must pass the CTET test, which is administered annually by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It accepts candidates who are interested in pursuing a teaching profession.
For students in grades 1 through 5, there will be Paper 1, and for those in grades 6 through 8, there will be Paper 2.
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Exam Type||Eligibility Test|
|Class||Class 1 to 8|
|Stages||Primary Teacher: Class 1 to 5
Upper Primary Teacher: 6 to 8
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Notification Status||Out Soon|
|Exam Date||Out Soon|
CTET 2022 July Notification Timetable
|Publishment of Notification||Out Soon|
|Commencement of Application Process||Out Soon|
|End date to complete the application process||–|
|Last date to fill the application via e-challan||–|
|Correction in the application form||–|
|CTET Admit Card||–|
|Releasing Answer Key||–|
|Dispatched of Certificates||–|
CBSE CTET 2022 Application Fee
Non-refundable application fees, which must be paid online, have been divided into categories. The application fee for the CBSE CTET 2022 is as below:
|Category||Only Paper I or Paper II||Both Papers|
|General/UR||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,200|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 500||Rs. 600|
CTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Only Indian citizens with a long-term residency in the country are eligible to apply. In addition, students from Bhutan and Nepal may sit for the exam. Candidates who want to take the CTET exam in 2022 must meet the following requirements:
CTET Eligibility: Age Limit
Applicants for the CTET must be at least 17 years of age. There is no higher age limit for CTET applicants. The exam can be retaken as many times as the candidate wishes.
CTET Educational Qualification
According to an NCTE announcement dated October 13, 2021, the following credentials are required.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or Post-Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade and three-year integrated B.Ed-M.Ed.
- B.Ed. (Special Education) with at least a 50 percent grade point average or a post-secondary B.Ed./M.Ed. degree with at least a 55 percent grade point average
Those who have completed a three-year integrated B.Ed-M.Ed degree from a National Council for Teacher Education-recognized institution is eligible for consideration for appointment as a teacher in grades I to V, provided that the person so appointed as a teacher must complete a six-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, within six months of their appointment as a teacher..”
In addition to these requirements, the basic qualifications put out in the recruiting guidelines of the teacher by the concerned government where the school is located or the same on the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan or Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti must be met.
CTET Education Qualification For Class I-V (Primary Stage):
The following are the educational requirements for children in primary and elementary school:
- According to the NCTE regulations of 2002, candidates must have completed their senior secondary education with at least 50% marks and passed or appeared for the final year of the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education,
- senior secondary education with at least 45% marks and pass or appear for the final year of the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or senior secondary with at least 50% marks and pass or appear for t
CTET Educational Qualification For Class VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
- Students must have completed a two-year elementary education diploma program and either passed or are scheduled to appear for the final year of the program
- they must have completed high school and either passed or are scheduled to appear for the first year of the NCTE-required one-year bachelor’s degree program in education (Special Education)
CTET 2022 Examination Pattern
Part I and Part II of the test are separate. You’ll be tested on your knowledge of child development and pedagogy as well as a language I and II as well as mathematics as well as environmental studies in the first section of Paper I. Paper II has 60 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) covering topics such as child development and educational theory, language levels I and II, as well as mathematics and science. Each exam has a total of 150 multiple-choice questions. Candidates would have to choose two languages for the language examinations.
How to apply for CTET 2022 Application form?
If you’re interested in learning more about the steps involved in submitting a CTET 2022 July application, continue reading:
- Open CTET’s main portal at ctet.nic.in.
- Select ‘CTET 2022 July Application Form’ from the ‘e-Services’ drop-box.
- Once you’ve filled out the registration form, you’ll receive an email and a phone call with the credentials of the candidate you’ve selected.
- As soon as you receive your credentials, the registration procedure is over and you are urged to keep them in a secure location.
- When you log in, the CTET-2022 July application form will appear on your computer. Enter those credentials.
- By completing the application form’s required fields, you may begin the login process.
- Verify that the information you’re providing is accurate and meets your qualifying requirements before submitting it.
Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- You can upload your scanned passport photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format within the specified file size when you arrive at the upload documents area.
Pay the Examination Fee
- Payment must be made electronically; do not refresh the page while the payment is being processed to avoid having to re-pay your examination fee.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification Status||Out Soon|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|