CUET UG Answer Key 2022 :- Along with the CUET Answer Key 2022, NTA also put out the question papers and the candidates’ answer sheets. Using the preliminary answer keys, candidates can add up their answers and get a rough idea of how they did. The candidates will also have the chance to object to any question within the time limit set by the organisation running the test.
INR 200 must be paid for the same thing. The processing fee can be paid with debit cards, credit cards, online banking, Paytm, or UPI. If the fee isn’t paid, the challenge won’t be taken into account. From September 8 to September 10, 2022, people who want to run can do so (Until 11.50 p.m.).
CUET UG Answer Key 2022
With the help of the CUET answer keys, candidates can figure out their CUET 2022 scores and predict and research the colleges that will let them in with their scores. The CUET UG 2022 results have also been made public by the NTA. NTA had already given out the CUET answer keys.
“From September 8 to September 10, candidates were asked to dispute this unclear answer key. For verification, online challenges were given to the experts in the right fields. The NTA has now finished putting together the answer keys. In this large-scale experiment, 2,219 test papers were used in 13 different ways. “NTA made a statement today.
The CUET UG 2022 result was calculated using the final answer keys. A previous NTA announcement said that there have been no complaints about the CUET UG answer keys since the results were made public.
CUET UG Answer Key Details
|Organization Name||NTA and UGC|
|Total Universities cooperate||44 Central Universities & 36 Other Universities|
|Application Form Date||06th April to 22nd May 2022|
|Re-Open Application Form Date||23 June(09:00AM) to 24 June 2022(11:50PM)|
|CUET UG Answer Key Release Date||08 September 2022|
|CUET Answer Key Challenge Last Date||10 September 2022|
|Result Release Mode||Online|
|Exam Dates||15, 16, 19, 20 July and 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 10 August 2022|
|CUET Answer Key Challenge Mode||Online|
|Exam Language||English, Hindi & all Regional Languages|
About CUET UG Answer Key
National Testing Agency (NTA) and University Grant Commission (UGC) has just conducted the CBT-based examination for UG Courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, BCA or other courses, so the CUET UG Exam 2022 Result for this match will be out soon. Until then, the NTA will post on the official website the CUET 2022 Undergraduate Answer Key for the written test. All of the applicants who took the test will be able to look at the test’s answer key. The key to the answers is
How To Download CUET UG Answer Key 2022 Online?
- Candidates must first go to cuet.samarth.ac.in, which is the website for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET).
- Next, you need to click the link that says “CUET 2022 Answer Key Download.”
- After putting in your Application Number, Password, and Security Pin, click the Sign In button.
- Your CUET UG Answer Key will show up on your screen.
- After matching your questions and answers with the CUET UG Answer Key, you can print the results to use later.
Procedure for Challenge of CUET UG Answer Key 2022
- nice go to the website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Sign in with your Requisition Number, Password, or Application Number and Date of Birth, enter your Security Pin, and click on the Login Button.
- Click ‘View/Challenge Answer Key’ button.
- This Option next to the inquiry ID under the column “Correct Option” should be the best Answer Key for NTA to use.
- If you want to challenge this option, you can use any of the options in the next five columns by clicking the box next to the one you want to use.
- You can upload hold-up documents by clicking “Choose File” and uploading them (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking on your desired option(s) ID for the challenge, scroll down and click on “Submit and Review Claims” or go to the next screen.
- Before moving on, you should make sure you’ve chosen all the necessary options.
- You’ll see a list of all the Question IDs and Options that you have stored. You can still change your mind about your choice by clicking “change Claim.” Once you have chosen all of the Option(s) ID for Challenge, you can click on “Save Claim and Pay Fee.”
- Click “Save Claim and Pay Fee” to choose how to pay. After payment, there will be no more softening.
- Choose a payment method and pay 200/- for each question challenge as a non-refundable processing fee. Pay with a debit card, credit card, Netmaking, or Paytm.
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|