Dehradun Cantt Recruitment: The candidates who are willing to get recruited in the Dehradun Cantonment can now apply for the latest recruitment. The authorities have announced vacancies for various posts and in order to provide more information on the same, they have released the notification. Additionally, the online application procedure has also commenced. The aspirants need to check their eligibility on the basis of the guidelines notified by the Cantonment Board Dehradun and apply online.
In the following article, all the details pertaining to the Dehradun Cantt Recruitment 2023 and the notification pdf have been provided. Read thoroughly and apply using the direct application links available subsequently.
- Dehradun Cantt Recruitment 2023
- Dehradun Cantt Recruitment 2023: Highlights
- Dun Cantt Recruitment Vacancy, Salary, and Eligibility
- Documents Required for DDN Cantt Recruitment
- Dehradun Cantt Recruitment Application Form
- Cantonment Board Dehradun Recruitment Application Fee
- Selection Process for 30 Vacancies in Dun Cantt
- Important Links
Dehradun Cantt Recruitment 2023
Dehradun Cantonment Board recently announced the availability of 30 vacancies. The candidates who are interested in getting recruited will have to check the online notification. The application procedure started on 24 January 2023. The aspirants will have to fill out the online application and submit it before 14 February 2023. The authorities at the Cantt will consider the application forms and publish a list of all the eligible candidates tentatively on 22 February 2023.
The candidates will have to download the admit card, which will be available 10 days before the examination and appear for the test which will be expectedly conducted in the month of March 2023.
Dehradun Cantt Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Dehradun Cantt Recruitment|
|Authority||Dehradun Cantonment Board|
|Posts||Sanitary Inspector, Asst. Teacher-Primary, Assistant Teacher- LT Grade English, Assistant Teacher -LT Grade Science, Assistant Teacher – LT Grade General, Lecturer Hindi, Lecturer Economics, Junior Assistant, Motor Pump Attendant, Electrician, Lineman, Store Keeper, and Black Smith|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Comencement of Application||24 January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||14 February 2023|
|Publication of List of Eligible Candidates||22 February 2023 (Tentative)|
|Examination Mode||Offline: Optical Mark Reader OMR Based|
|Date of Examination||5 March 2023 – 30 March 2023 (Tentative)|
Dun Cantt Recruitment Vacancy, Salary, and Eligibility
The candidates are being invited to apply for the recruitment as posted by the Dehradun Cantonment Board. The authorities have announced a total of 30 vacancies for the posts of Sanitary Inspector, Asst. Teacher-Primary, Assistant Teacher- LT Grade English, Assistant Teacher -LT Grade Science, Assistant Teacher – LT Grade General, Lecturer Hindi, Lecturer Economics, Junior Assistant, Motor Pump Attendant, Electrician, Lineman, Store Keeper, and Black Smith.
The authorities have announced distinctive vacancies, salaries, and eligibility conditions for each post. Click Here in order to check all the details.
Also Read: FRI Dehradun Group C Admit Card 2023
Documents Required for DDN Cantt Recruitment
The following documents are required to be uploaded along with the application form for the recruitment of various vacancies in the Dehradun Cantt:
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Educational Qualifications
- Marksheets of Academic Levels, if required
- Caste or Category Certificate, if applicable
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of the Candidate
- Other important and relevant documents for the Recruitment
Dehradun Cantt Recruitment Application Form
Aspirants for the aforementioned posts vacant in the Dehradun Cantonment will have to apply online by filling out the application form and further submitting it through the portal. The following steps have to be followed in order to do so:
- Open the official portal of the Dehradun Cantonment Board at dehradun.cantt.gov.in.
- On the Home page, check the News/ Events section.
- Click on the link, Direct Recruitment Notice (Amended) for various posts in Cantonment Board Dehradun.
- The link will open up to the Recruitment section of the portal.
- For the Direct Recruitment Notice (Amended) in Cantonment Board Dehradun for following posts: – Sanitary Inspector (2), Asst. Teacher-Primary (14), Assistant Teacher- LT Grade English (1), Assistant Teacher -LT Grade Science (1), Assistant Teacher – LT Grade General (1), Lecturer Hindi (1), Lecturer Economics (1), Junior Assistant (3), Motor Pump Attendant (2), Electrician (1), Lineman (1), Store Keeper (1), Black Smith (1), tap on the option of Click here for Link.
- The link will direct to another portal with a web address, iforms.mponline.gov.in.
- Check out the application under the section, Cantonment Board Dehradun.
- Click on the link to Apply for the Application Form.
- The Sign In page of the portal will appear on the screen.
- The candidates who already have an account on the MP Online portal will just have to enter the login credentials and tap on the option of Login.
- Candidates who do not have an account on the portal will have to tap on Not registered. Create account option in order to register.
- Fill out the Registration Form, further creating login credentials.
- Use these login credentials in the login form and access the portal.
- The Application Form for the Direct Recruitment of posts in the Cantonment Board Dehradun will open up.
- Enter all the details as required in the application form.
- Upload the aforementioned Documents in the correct sizes and formats.
- Pay the respective Application Fee depending upon the category of the candidate.
- Finally, tap on the option to Submit the application form.
Also Read: FRI MTS Result 2023
Cantonment Board Dehradun Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates will be required to pay the application fee in online mode while submitting the application form. They can do using the payment methods such as Credit Card, Debit Card, net banking, or any other. The following application fee needs to be paid in order to successfully submit the application forms:
|1.||Unreserved UR or General||Rs. 1000|
|2.||Other Backward Classes OBC||Rs. 1000|
|3.||Scheduled Caste SC||Rs. 500|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe ST||Rs. 500|
Selection Process for 30 Vacancies in Dun Cantt
The applicants for the Recruitment of 30 vacancies of various posts in the Dehradun Cantonment area will have to appear for the Written Examination. Based on the performance in the test, the candidates will be further qualified for the further process of selection based on the requirement of the particular post. Such as for the post of Junior Assistant, a typing test will be conducted and for Lecturer, an Interview will be held. The candidates will be finally recruited on the basis of their performance in the recruitment procedures and eligibility satisfaction.
The last date to apply for the Dehradun Cantt Recruitment 2023 is 14 February 2023.
The aspirants for the recruitment of 30 vacancies in the Dehradun Cantonment will have to apply online on the official portal of the dehradun.cantt.gov.in.