Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022: DTC has issued an open call for candidates to apply for the position of Manager (Mechanical Traffic) and other positions. Eligible candidates can apply online at dtc.delhi.gov.in, the DTC’s official website. The deadline to apply for the aforementioned positions is July 12, 2022. The organisation will fill 11 positions as a result of this recruitment drive. Here’s everything you need to know about DTC Manager Recruitment 2022 qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details.
- Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022
- Delhi DTC Online Forms 2022: Highlights
- Delhi DTC Total Vacancies
- Delhi DTC Various Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Process to apply for Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022
- Registration Process
- Login Process
- Basic Information Section
- Address/Residential Section
- Educational Qualification Section
- Upload Documents
- Preview & Edit Section
- Printout Section:
- Delhi DTC Selection Procedure 2022
- Quick Links:
Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022
The Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the positions of Manager (Mechanical Traffic) and Manager (IT) on a contract basis at www.dtc.delhi.gov.in. It should be noted that the application window will be open until July 12, 2022.
Delhi DTC Online Forms 2022: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)|
|Post Name||Asst. Foreman, Asst. Fitter & Asst. Electrician|
|Availability of Application Forms||Active|
|Pay Scale||Asst. Foreman (Repair & Maintenance): ₹46,374
Asst. Fitter & Asst. Electrician: ₹17,693
Delhi DTC Total Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Asst. Foreman (Repair & Maintenance)||112|
|Asst. Fitter (Repair & Maintenance)||175|
|Asst. Electrician (Repair & Maintenance)||70|
Delhi DTC Various Posts Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Age-Limit|
|Asst. Foreman (Repair & Maintenance)||(a) The applicant must have a three-year diploma in Automobile/Mechanical/Electrical engineering with 02 years of experience including Apprenticeship & training.||The age limit for applicants should be between 18-35 years.|
|Asst. Fitter (Repair & Maintenance)||(a) He/She should possess ITI in the trade of Mechanic (MV)/Diesel Mechanic/Tractor Mechanic/Automobile/Filler.
(b) Should’ve gone three-year apprenticeship in the trade of Mechanic (MV)/Diesel Mechanic/Tractor Mechanic/Automobile/Filler conducted by NVCT and qualified for National Certificate of Apprenticeship.
|Their age should lie between 18-25 years.|
|Asst. Electrician (Repair & Maintenance)||(a) They must’ve ITI in the trade of Electrician (Auto)/Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics scheduled by NVCT and passed for the National Certificate of Apprenticeship.||The age should be between 18-25 years.|
Process to apply for Delhi DTC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Delhi DTC’s official website, dtc-rp.com.
- Click on the ‘Click Here’ link under the ‘New Registration?’ box.
- The registration form will then be accessible.
- Note down the information requested on the registration form, such as the candidate’s name, father’s name/name, spouse’s DOB, gender, mobile number, and email address.
- Then select ‘Generate OTP’.
- Enter the OTP that you received on your registered email address and mobile number on the OTP Verification page.
- Following OTP verification, you will be given a provisional email address and password to use in the following stages of the process.
- After registering, click the ‘Login’ button on the right side of the page.
- Enter the provisional email address and password you were given during the registration process on the website’s login page.
- Once you’ve finished entering your credentials, click the ‘Login’ button, and a new web page will appear with the Delhi DTC Application Form.
- The application form will be divided into multiple sections, so begin filling out the form in the order that the sections appear.
Basic Information Section
- Begin by entering the ‘Basic Information’ section, where you will notice that some of the details are already pre-filled, so fill in the rest of the blank sections with the remaining details.
- Tick the ‘Save & Continue’ box to proceed to the ‘Address/Residential’ section, enter your address details, and when finished, proceed to the ‘Educational Qualifications’ section.
Educational Qualification Section
- Enter your previous educational qualifications in the educational qualification section, and then click ‘Save & Continue.’
- You will arrive at the ‘Upload Documents’ section and begin uploading the required documents, which include: the applicant’s photograph, a scanned image of his or her signature and left thumb impression in jpeg format, a birth certificate, a category certificate, a marksheet, and certificates for all qualifications completed to date.
Preview & Edit Section
- After completing the preceding steps, perform a ‘Preview’ of your fully completed application form.
- If you find any typos in the information you submitted, you will be given the option to ‘Edit.’
- Choose the sections where you want to make changes, and when you’re finished, click the ‘Final Submit’ button to finish your application form.
- Finish the process by clicking the ‘Printout’ button to get a hard copy of your application form.
Delhi DTC Selection Procedure 2022
Those candidates who have completed the application form correctly and have been shortlisted will be selected based on their merit in the Technical Qualification required for the position. A “Joining Letter/Appointment Letter” will be issued to the candidates who have been shortlisted.
|Registration Window||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|