Delhi ITI 2022 Notification: Online registration for Delhi ITI Admission 2022 has begun. The Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT, administers the Delhi ITI Admission Procedure on a state level. On order to be considered for admission, individuals must score well in the requisite exam (merit list). There will be a number of government and private institutes in Delhi that will accept candidates from the merit list. We’ve covered everything you need to know about Delhi ITI Admission 2022 in this article.
Delhi ITI 2022
Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is a government training agency that provides high school students with industry-related education and is operated by the NCT Department of Training and Technical Education. Beginning in June 2022, students will be able to apply for admissions online. Delhi’s Department of Training and Technical Education offers ITI training at 19 government ITIs spread around the National Capital Territory (NCT). These courses are open to students who have completed their education up to the eighth and, in some cases, tenth grades. Government institutions in 49 different trades have a total of 10,960 positions. As a result, every programme in Delhi is accredited by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and the State Council for Vocational Training (SCCVT).
Delhi ITI Admission 2022: Details
|Organization Name||Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE)|
|Application For||Delhi Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application Form Status||4th July 2022|
itidelhi.admissions.nic.in Forms 2022 Schedule
For your convenience, we’ve put together a calendar that shows all of the events associated with the itidelhi.admissions.nic.in forms process 2022, including their respective dates of occurrence:
|Commencement of application process||4th July 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st July 2922|
|Last date of verification and choice filling||3rd August 2022|
|Tentative rank display||5th August 2022|
|Final rank display||12th August 2022|
Delhi ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For the 2022 session, all applicants for recommended courses at government/private ITI colleges are required to meet the department’s set of eligibility requirements. A list of the educational requirements and the age limit is provided below.
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The candidate should have qualified class 08th/10th from a well-recognized board/council.
(b) They must’ve scored at least 40% in their final examination to be eligible for admission into ITIs.
|Age Limit||(a) The minimum age limit for all the applicants who want to take admission at ITI is 14 years.
(b) No upper age limit will be prescribed for applicants seeking admission into government ITIs.
How to apply for Delhi ITI Application Form 2022?
Now that you’ve learned about the Delhi ITI application form 2022 eligibility requirements, it’s time to learn about the application process:
- Go to itidelhi.admissions.nic.in, the official DTTE website, and get started.
- On the website’s home page, click on the ‘New Candidate Registration’ link to begin the registration process.
- After reading the instructions on the new page, click the “I Agree” button.
- When you visit the newly created page, your Delhi ITI 2022 registration form will be readily available.
- Fill out the registration form in accordance with the instructions.
- Afterwards, click the “Submit” button.
- On the screen, you’ll see the application number you submitted.
- Keep a record of your application number for future use.
- Once you’ve registered, you’re ready to begin filling out the application.
- Begin filling out the application form and uploading the required papers.
- Finally, click ‘Save & Final Submit’ at the bottom of the form when you’re finished.
- The department has the entire authority to cancel the application form if the information you’ve entered is incorrect.
- Candidates must select a payment option before they may pay the application fee.
- Make sure to check the box labeled “pay fee” after selecting your preferred medium.
- Keep the page open until the payment has been processed.
The Delhi ITI 2022 application form should be saved at the end of the process.
- Download and print the application form and fee receipt to go along with it.
What after submission of the application form?
It is necessary for applicants to select an ITI program and a college or university following the completion of the application form. After the choice locking procedure is complete, the department will publish a merit list containing the names of students who are eligible to participate in the counseling process.
A few days following the announcement of the final merit list, the counseling procedure will be held and only those applicants who made the merit list will be allowed to attend. Candidates will be able to access the counseling session on the authority’s website, where it will be conducted entirely online.
Applicants will be admitted to the college based on their class 8th and 10th final test scores and the choices they make when filling out the application form. To complete the admissions process, the candidate must visit the university in person after the seats have been allocated.