France Vs Denmark Match Preview, Prediction, Team Lineup, Summary, Tips: It’s been six days since the FIFA World Cup started, and on 26 November 2022 France will play against Denmark. This match will start at 9:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST) at Stadium 974, Ras Abu Aboud, Qatar. France, the last world champions, started their title defence with great efforts, as it won the match with 4-1 against Australia. In the match, Giroud equalled Thiery Henry’s record of 51 goals for the French football team.
All three points on Saturday will ensure France’s place in the knockout stages, so it want to play an interesting with. Today here you will get France Vs Denmark Match 2023 Preview, FIFA 2023 France Vs Denmark Match Prediction, France Vs Denmark Match 2022 team/line-up, Summary, Tips in this page.
France Vs Denmark Match Preview
French star football player Karim Benzema has been ruled out of the FIFA World Cup. The Real Madrid striker has been ruled out of the tournament after suffering a hamstring injury. Benzema has been ruled out of the tournament after straining his left thigh ‘quadriceps’ muscle. Benzema may take about three weeks to recover from this injury so most probably he will not play the match against Denmark on 26 November 2022.
Defending champions France’s World Cup hopes were dealt a blow as star striker Karim Benzema was ruled out of the tournament after injuring his left thigh in training. And his dream of winning the World Cup ended without playing a single match in FIFA 2023 . On the other hand, the Denmark football team got a draw against Tunisia in their tournament opener. Denmark won 9 of their 10 matches in their qualifying campaign for this World Cup. They also sealed 4 victories in 6 matches of the recently-concluded UEFA Nations League.
FIFA World Cup 2023 Points Table
FIFA World Cup 2023 Schedule
FIFA World Cup 2023 Power Rankings
FIFA World Cup 2023 Stadiums List
France Vs Denmark FIFA 2023 Match Details
|Tournament Name||FIFA World Cup 2023|
|Team Names||France Vs Denmark|
|Date of Match||26 November 2022|
|Time of Match||9:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST)|
|Venue of Match||Stadium 974, Ras Abu Aboud, Qatar|
|TV Channel||Sports18 and Sports18 HD|
|Live Streaming on||Jio Cinema (Without paid subscription)|
FIFA 2023 World Cup France Vs Denmark Match 2023 Team
France predicted XI:
- Hugo Lloris (captain and goalkeeper)
- Benjamin Pavard
- Dayot Upamecano
- Ibrahima Konate
- Theo Hernandez
- Adrien Rabiot
- Aurelien Tchouameni
- Ousmane Dembele
- Antoine Griezmann
- Kylian Mbappe
- Olivier Giroud
Denmark predicted XI:
- Kasper Schmeichel (goalkeeper)
- Joachim Andersen
- Simon Kjaer (captain)
- Andreas Christensen
- Rasmus Kristensen
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
- Mathias Jensen
- Christian Eriksen
- Joakim Maehle
- Andreas Skov Olsen
- Kasper Dolberg
France Vs Denmark 26 November 2022 Match Prediction
Despite all the injury concerns ahead of their tournament opener, France national football team
sealed an emphatic victory to gain momentum for their title defence. With the players like Antonie Griezmann, Kylian Mbappe and Olivier Giroud, France have high goal-scoring potential which help in getting upper hand needed to grab all three points at Stadium 974. Denmark’s bad performance against Tunisia put them on the back foot but Denmark had recent success against the French, it will be difficult for the France to won this match.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
Lionel Messi Net Worth
France Vs Denmark FIFA 2023 Match Summary, Tips
France played Denmark for the 1st time in an international friendly in 1973, winning 3-0. Overall, the French side has registered 8 wins with 2 of draws in this fixture, while the Denmark have won 6. In the FIFA World Cup, France and Denmark won 1 game against each other, alongside a draw in the FIFA 2018 edition played in Russia. The recent record favours Denmark, who won the 2 matches played between the nations in current year. The latest victory was in the UEFA Nations League, where goals earned the Denmark all 3 points.
FIFA 2023 Qatar- Some Interesting Facts
- This is the 22nd season of the FIFA World Cup, will be played for 29 days. With this, it will be the shortest tournament since the 1978 Argentina World Cup, which will end in just 29 days.
- This is going to be the costliest FIFA World Cup ever as Qatar has spent more than 2023 billion US Dollar for this. Huge money has been spent on building the stadium, building the Doha Metro and expanding Hamad International Airport and other infrastructures.
- Qatar has prepared 8 stadiums for the FIFA World Cup, 7 out of 8 brand new stadiums have been built. The special thing is that all the stadiums are about an hour’s drive from each other.
- One of these stadiums is unique as this stadium is made from shipping containers. Its name is Stadium 974, because this stadium is built from 974 containers. This stadium will be demolished after the FIFA 2023 tournament is over.
- This is the first time that the FIFA World Cup is organizing in a Middle East country. Qatar is the smallest host country on record with a population of 3 million.
- Normally the FIFA World Cup is held in June or July, but this time it is organizing in November-December. Because the average temperature in Qatar in June-July is around 43 °C, and playing 90 minutes is very difficult. That’s why it was decided that this time the World Cup will be organized in November-December, when the weather become good and with a low temperature.