FYJC 11th Admission Registration 2022: Part 1 of the registration form for FYJC Admission 2022-23 has been released by the School Education and Sports Department. Previously, the Admission Schedule for Class 11th Centralised Online Admission Process for the academic year 2022-23 was published. Students can fill out the Part 1 registration form for Maharashtra Class 11 2022 at 11thadmission.org.in. Students from the URL below, on the other hand, can do the same. It is mandatory for students who are given first preference to enrol in the assigned Jr. College. Following that, the junior colleges will post the admission status of admitted candidates on their official website.
- FYJC 11th Admission Registration 2022
- FYJC Class 11th Admission: Details
- FYJC 11th Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra Class 11th Admission Schedule 2022
- Process of FYJC 11th Admission Registration
- How to fill out the FYJC Class 11th Application Form?
- Documents Required for Admission
- FYJC Class 11th Admission Process
FYJC 11th Admission Registration 2022
The FYJC admissions process applies to junior colleges that are part of the MSBSHSE board. Students should prioritise colleges in Mumbai, Thane, Raigad districts, Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad municipal regions, as well as Nagpur, Amravati, and Nashik municipal corporations.
The Maharashtra School Education and Sports Department will reveal the list of selected pupils in July 2022. The allotment list for each round is based on the marks earned in 10th grade. Read the complete article to learn more about FYJC entrance 2022 and other data.
FYJC Class 11th Admission: Details
|Name of the Authority||Government of Maharashtra|
|Concerning Department Name||School Education and Sports Department|
|Provided Regions||Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashi, Amravati|
|Admission Into||First Year Junior College|
|Academic Session||2022-23 Academic Session|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
FYJC 11th Admission Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an application, candidates/parents must ensure that they meet the eligibility conditions. Applicants for FYJC admission must have passed the SSC (classe X) or an equivalent test from a recognised board. We will provide additional information after the formal release of the admission announcement. To learn more about the eligibility requirements for each stream, follow the link provided below:
Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Maharashtra Class 11th Admission Schedule 2022
|Commencement of Demo Registration||23 May 2022|
|Last date of Demo Registration||27 May 2022|
|Start date of Online Application||30 May 2022|
|Last date of online application||Till State Board Class 10th Result|
|Filling the option form||After class 10th Result|
Process of FYJC 11th Admission Registration
The processes for completing the 11th registration form at 11thadmission.org.in are as follows:
- Begin the process by going to the official website, https://11thadmission.org.in/.
- The device will display the portal’s home page.
- Scroll down and select your preferred region.
- A new portal will emerge on the device after a few seconds.
- Select the Student Registration option from the drop-down menu.
- The gadget will then display a fresh page.
- Now, carefully enter all of the essential information.
- After entering all of the essential information, double-check it and click the Register button.
How to fill out the FYJC Class 11th Application Form?
- To begin, go to the official portal of the relevant region.
- The portal’s main page will now be displayed on the screen.
- After that, select the Login option from the menu.
- Enter your Login Id and Password carefully, then select the login option.
- Your profile’s dashboard will appear on the screen.
- There, you must begin carefully filling out the application.
- If requested, upload all required documentation.
- Proceed to the payment of the application fee.
- Fill out the option form and other necessary forms.
- Finally, click the submit button, and your information will be submitted.
Documents Required for Admission
Documents that may be necessary for FYJC admission:
- Student’s Government Id
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Residence proof
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- FYJC Application Form 2022
- FYJC Application Fee Receipt
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport-sized photograph, etc.
FYJC Class 11th Admission Process
Admissions are based on merit and the CET. Students who complete the application form on time will be assigned streams based on their class 10th grade point average. A college cannot reject admission to a student whose name appears on the merit list. If seats are not filled, universities publish a second merit list, followed by a final one (if the seats remain vacant). The online admission process for FYJC classes is mandatory for all authorised higher secondary schools/junior colleges (affiliated with the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education) in all six corporation areas. Students who have passed the SSC or equivalent examination from any recognised board and want to enrol in FYJC classes at any of the junior colleges in all six corporation areas must apply online.
|Official Portal of FYJC Admission||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|