Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2022: The application process will begin in July 2022. If a candidate passes this admissions process, he or she can enroll in a B. Ed. (2-year) regular course at one of Gujarat’s colleges of education. Those who want to be considered for the program must fill out the Application Form by the deadline. Before applying for admission, applicants must make sure they meet the requirements. Candidates can read the page below to learn more about How to Apply, Important Dates, and other important details about Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions 2022.
- Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2022
- GU B.Ed Application Form 2022: An Overview
- GU B.Ed Admission Schedule 2022
- GU B.Ed Admission Notification 2022
- Gujarat University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- How to fill out the GU B.Ed Application form?
- Gujarat University B.Ed Application Fees
- Gujarat University B.Ed Admission Process
- GU B.ED Admission Instructions
- Important Links of GU B.Ed Admission
Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2022
Students who want to take a B. Ed course can fill out an application online. We’ve put the link to the online application for the B.Ed entrance exam down at the bottom of the page. Here are the important dates for the B.Ed exam at Gujarat University. The Information booklet for B.Ed 2022 has been put out by the university. With the announcement, the process of getting in will also begin. In the notice, it will say when the last day to apply for the B. Ed entrance exam is. The process to get into the regular B. Ed course will start soon.
GU B.Ed Application Form 2022: An Overview
|Article Name||GU B.Ed Admission 2022|
|Name of the University||Gujarat University|
|Offered Course||Bachelor in Education|
|Application form Availability Date||To be notified|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
GU B.Ed Admission Schedule 2022
|Publication of GU B.ED Notification||To be announced|
|Commencement of B.ed Application Process||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Date to submit the application fee||To be announced|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment result||To be announced|
|Publication of 2nd Seat Allotment Result||To be announced|
|Reporting at the allotted college||To be announced|
GU B.Ed Admission Notification 2022
The B.Ed program at Gujarat University takes 2 years to finish. The university will start taking applications for Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2021 in July of that year. The university uses the same process for all 49 affiliated colleges that offer B.Ed seats. Candidates are admitted based on how well they did on their qualifying examination. Those who are interested must fill out an application online. In the selection process, candidates with at least a 50 percent in their UG degree are taken into account.
Gujarat University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Before they can fill out the application form, applicants must first meet the requirements set by the authority. If the candidate fills out the application form without reading the eligibility requirements, their application might be rejected. So, here are the qualifications that the authority has listed:
- The candidate must have graduated from a well-known college or university.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in social science, business, science, or the humanities.
- For the General category, applicants must have gotten at least 50 percent in their grades.
- Aspirants from the SC/ST category must have earned at least 45% in their graduation exams.
How to fill out the GU B.Ed Application form?
People who want to apply but don’t know how to fill out the form should read this article. Here, we’ve broken down how to apply for the courses so that it’s easy and straightforward. To sign up for the B.Ed course, follow the steps below:
- Start the process by going to the Gujarat University website, i.e.,
- Now, the university’s home page will show up on the screen.
- There, you’ll need to click on “Exam,” and a drop-down menu will show up.
- You need to click on the “Admission” option under “Examination.”
- In a few seconds, the screen will show a new page.
- Now, scroll down the page until you find the B.Ed admission option.
- After you find the option, click the “Apply” button that’s right in front of it.
- The screen will show a new portal. Click on the purchase pin, fill out the necessary information, and pay for the item.
- Then you have to start filling out the form to sign up. Enter all the necessary information and upload the files.
- Now, make an appointment for the process of document verification and print out all of the receipts and forms.
Gujarat University B.Ed Application Fees
Below, candidates will find information about the application fee:
Payment of the application fee is an important part of the process, so applicants are told to pay the fee before the deadline.
Gujarat University B.Ed Admission Process
The process of getting in will begin when the application form is posted online. Everyone who wants the job will fill out the application form by the deadline. After the application process is over, there will be a document verification round where candidates will show the required documents and have a short interview. The authority will then put out a list of the chosen candidates.
GU B.ED Admission Instructions
- If the application form was missing any information, the officials would immediately turn it down.
- Make sure the documents you upload to the application form can be read easily.
- Bring all the necessary paperwork with you when you fill out the application form.
- Also, make sure that the email address and phone number you registered with are active and have credit.
- The passport-sized picture should be between 10 and 200 kb in size.
- Don’t forget to print out the receipt for the fee and the registration slip.
- Make sure to go to college at the exact time written on the registration slip.
- And bring all the papers that will be needed for the check, such as:
- Registration Slip
- Graduation and post-graduation mark sheets
- BPT mark sheets
- Certificate for leaving college
- Caste certificate
Important Links of GU B.Ed Admission
|Gujarat University Portal||https://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/|
|Bihar News Home Page||Click Here|
|GU B.Ed Application Form||Available Soon|
|GU B.ED Admission Notification||Available Soon|