HNBUMU ANM GNM Admit Card: The Uttarakhand Pre ANM GNM Nursing entrance exam for the year 2022 is set to take place on July 9, 2022. Uttarakhand ANM GNM and other nursing course admit cards are now available for download and will be available on July 2, 2022. Registered candidates who have applied for this exam may obtain their Uttarakhand ANM GNM hall ticket from the concerned body’s official website or directly from the link provided in this article.
The UK Pre ANM GNM Nursing entrance exam is a state-level exam administered by HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University for admission to ANM (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery) and GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) nursing programmes in the state’s various government and private nursing colleges.
HNBUMU ANM GNM Admit Card 2022
Uttarakhand HNBUMU B Sc/ M Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card and Date 2022. The HNBUMU Nursing Entrance Exam will be held on the 9th and 10th of July 2022 for admission into the B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Post Basic Nursing, Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery, and General Nursing and Midwifery Courses at Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University. To download the Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2022 admission card, candidates must enter their registered mobile number and password. To the exam centre, you must bring a printed copy of your admission card.
HNB ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2022: Overview
|Name of the University||HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Name of the Exam||ANM GNM Entrance Exam|
|For Courses||Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery,
General Nursing and Midwiferycourse
|Academic Session||2022-23 Session|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Date||7th July 2022|
Details Available on HNBUMU Exam Hall Ticket
Verify below details on the Admit card before printing it.
- Name of the University
- Roll Number of the candidates
- Candidate Name
- Applied Course
- Academic Session
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Exam Date and day
- Examination Timing
- Reporting Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Authority
- Important Instructions
Documents to Carry to the Exam Centre
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card, etc.
How to Download HNBUMU ANM GNM Admit Card?
- To begin, go to HNBUMU’s official website, http://www.hnbumu.ac.in/.
- The website’s home page will then appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the page until you find the Nursing/ Paramedical Entrance 2022 link.
- When you find the link, tap it, and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Find and tap the Admit Card option on a new page.
- Now enter and submit your registered mobile number and password.
- The admit card will finally appear on the screen after a few seconds.
- Examine all of the information printed on it before downloading it.
- Take a printout of your exam admit card as well.
ANM GNM Important Guidelines
- Visit the designated exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam.
- Applicants will not be permitted to take the exam unless they have the HNBUMU ANM GNM Hall Ticket.
- To avoid last-minute problems, make sure to download it at least a day or two before the exam.
- The authority will not provide candidates with duplicate HNBUMU Exam Hall Tickets.
- Before the exam, ensure that the admit card is free of stains.
HNBUMU ANM GNM Admit Card: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Today, July 2, 2022, the authority will publish the www.hnbumu.ac.in Admit Card link on the official website. By 2.00 PM, applicants will be able to download it.
If there is a mistake on the HNBUMU Exam Hall Ticket. The authority must then contact the relevant authority as soon as possible. And request that they correct it.
You must bring the photograph that you uploaded on the application form to the exam centre.