How to Close Paytm Postpaid Account –Paytm is a well known name in one of the most popular methods for online payments. Which is most commonly used by general customers and shopkeepers. Paytm is the best payment option for merchants as it eliminates the hassle of carrying hard cash and creates a digital record of all transactions.
How to Close Paytm Postpaid Account?
Paytm offers its customers the option of Paytm Postpaid Service or Postpaid Loan. Paytm customers get a credit limit of up to Rs 60,000 through this postpaid service. This credit limit can be used to pay various types of bills, purchase goods, fill petrol and recharge mobile DTH. Paytm postpaid service also works like a credit card. The way limit is available in credit card, in the same way limit is available in Paytm postpaid. The credit limit will keep on increasing if paid on time. That limit can then be used to pay bills.
The amount used from the Paytm postpaid limit has to be paid at a 0% interest rate. If you activate the Paytm Postpaid Credit Limit between 1 to 15th, then your billing time will be 20th. If you take Paytm postpaid between the 16th and 30th, then you have to pay it till the 5th of the next month. The credit limit by Paytm is made available by ICICI Bank when there is a partnership with ICICI Bank. Paytm postpaid is not paid on time, some interest has to be paid which depends on the time period of non -payment. Not paying can affect your credit score.
Check Also:-TS Inter Results 2023
Paytm Postpaid Account
Paytm keeps adding new financial products to its already extensive payment services. The app offers a variety of banking and financial services to meet the requirements of every user. Using a mobile phone, you can easily move money from a bank to an app at any time. Paytm users can complete transactions without the assistance of a bank or any paperwork. With millions of consumers and businesses, the app is India’s best mobile payment application. Because of its lenient and adaptable loans, it is the best app for small, medium, and large businesses.
Benefits of Paytm Wallet
Paytm offers the following additional advantages in addition to flexibility:
- The app makes it easier to pay utility bills: water, electricity, taxes, challan, gas, and other things
- Paytm customers can quickly recharge their DTH, FASTag, broadband, and mobile phones.
- The Paytm app lets you book movie, train, flight, and IRCTC tickets among other things.
- When you use a third-party app that is connected to your Paytm, paying bills is simple and quick.
- The user can, for instance, pay Zomato, Flipkart, and so on.
- Paytm lets you shop online at Paytm mall, Myntra, and other online stores.
Read Also:-INI CET Result 2023
Paytm Postpaid Services
New lending services have been implement by Paytm wallet developers to assist users in obtaining goods and services on credit. The “Paytm Postpaid and Paytm Postpaid Mini” current offer includes two features. Products purchase on credit can be paid for with a variety of options offered by the services. The user receives a loan from the facility to use on a variety of purchases, including house repairs and online shopping. The amount is paid later in the month by the Paytm wallet user.
The Postpaid mini services provide loans starting at Rs. 250 to Rs. 1000, whereas Paytm postpaid offers a Rs credit. 60000. At zero percent, the loan term can last up to 30 days. However, applicants will be required to pay a small convenience fee that will not affect the loan. There are no activation or annual fees. Before using the service, it’s best to check the policies of the facility and any other fees.
How To Activate Paytm Postpaid Service?
- To access the page, open the Paytm app on your mobile device and enter your login information. paytm.com
- To access a number of choices, type “Paytm postpaid” into the search bar after that.
- To continue, enter your PAN and date of birth into the “My Paytm Postpaid” tab.
- Enter the KYC procedure and provide the necessary information.
- Accept the terms and conditions list on the page after reviewing the loan information.
- The facility will be activate by the system, and the “accounts” section will show a credit limit.
Check Also- ICSE 10th Result
How To Close Paytm Postpaid Account?
One can choose to discontinue the postpaid service and continue using the standard app services for a variety of reasons. The app makes it easy to deactivate a Paytm postpaid account on the platform in the following ways:
- Enter your login name and password in the Paytm application. paytm.com
- Select the “profile” tab from the homepage menu.
- A menu will appear; select the option labeled “Help and support 24×7 customer support.”
- A new page with various options will open; To move forward, select the “contact 24×7 Help” button.
- Use your register mobile number and call the number under the “Bank, wallet, and payment” section to open all customer service numbers and message us on the screen.
- State your request to deactivate your Paytm postpaid account once the call is connect.
- The attendant will process the request and deactivate the account; you must provide a justification for the action.
- However, the procedure will only be successful if the account does not have any outstanding loans.
Delete A Paytm Postpaid Account?
Paytm is one of the most download apps in India. It is a platform for payments that makes it easier to send and receive money. To send money, the majority of Indian users use the Unifier Payment Interface (UPI). To make all of these payments and collect the money, one must complete the KYC form, which requires a copy of an ID issue by the government. Now, if you want to delete your KYC information and deactivate your Paytm account, you’ll need to follow a few steps and be careful to meet a few requirements. How can they be remove from Paytm and what are they? Let’s search this piece for it.
- Create an account at Paytm.
- When you tap the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the screen, a few options will appear.
- Tap the button whenever you need assistance.
- Select “More Products & Services” if Profile Settings is not where you are looking.
- Choose whether to select “I do not use this Paytm account” or “I need to close/delete my account.”
- Tap “Message Us” to send the message as the final step.
- When Paytm receives your request, the company will promptly close your account.
Check Also:- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment