HP PAT Admit Card 2022: We have the HP PAT 2022 application form. Candidates who have registered for the HP PAT exam can receive their hall passes from this direct link to hptechboard.com. To download the HPTSB PAT Admit Card, you must enter your registration number and password. The HP PAT 2022 exam will be held on June 19th, 2022, instead. Please use this resource only for the Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT). Here you’ll find information on the HP PAT exam, including when it will be held in 2022, how to register, and what to wear.
HP PAT Admit Card 2022
On the 6th of June 2022, the HP PAT 2022 Admit Card was made available online only. As an entry test for state polytechnics, the Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT) is known as HP. The Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala, will organize the exam. Every year, this event is held. First-year diploma courses in the state of Himachal Pradesh can be accessed through this program. Polytechnics in the state can be found at both public and private institutions. The details of the HP PAT Admit Card 2022 may be found in this article.
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB)|
|Test Name||HP Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT)|
|Exam Date||19th June 2022|
|Status of Admit Card||6th June 2022|
About HP PAT 2022 Hall Ticket
- On exam day, the HP PAT 2022 hall ticket will serve as an identification card, making it a critical piece of paperwork.
- After the hall ticket has been downloaded, candidates should not alter or modify any of the information included therein.
- To put it another way, the HP PAT 2022 hall ticket is non-transferable, which means that the examinee cannot send a third-party candidate in his/her stead.
- Candidates for the HP PAT 2022 exam are urged to carefully read the guidelines provided in their admit card.
- On the official website or by emailing hptsbadmission2021gmail.com, candidates can also find out their roll number, test location, and other details about their application.
- Without a valid HP PAT 2022 hall ticket, a candidate will be denied entry to the admission exam.
HP PAT Examination Pattern
According to the following information, the test will be administered using a single question paper with a time limit of three hours:
There will be no subjective questions, and each question will be worth the same number of points. For a correct answer, you will receive a mark of 04, and for every incorrect answer, you will lose a point of 1. Only for the Math, Physics, and Chemistry portions will the question paper be set and delivered in a bi-lingual form, i.e. English and Hindi.
Steps to download HP PAT Admit Card 2022?
The following steps will walk you through the process of obtaining your HP PAT 2022 admit card:
- The official website URL can be found here (link is given above).
- You’ll be taken to the HP PAT home page if you open the link in a new tab.
- Then, select ‘Login ID.’
- The candidate’s username and password should be entered here.
- Click on the login arrow and enter the captcha code that appears below.
- You’ll see your admission card appear on your computer monitor.
- Click the print button after you’ve gone over the information and made any necessary corrections.
- Print out two or three copies and put them in a secure place for future use.
HP PAT 2022 Examination Centres
The HPTSB will hold the HP PAT examination in 29 districts of the state, and the exam center once given by the board will not be changed under any circumstances, therefore candidates must be extremely cautious while selecting the exam centers. The exam centers are listed as follows:
|Sunder Nagar||Joginder Nagar|
Examination Day: General Rules
- At least 30 minutes before reporting time, applicants should be at their testing location to complete the required attendance procedures, such as safety checks, photo identification verification, and exam check-in.
- Textual and electronic devices are also absolutely prohibited from entering the examination room, save from the admit card.
- Expulsion shall be given to any candidate who attempts to cause disruption during an examination, or who misbehaves or refuses to respect the directions of the examination staff, or who switches seats with another candidate.
- Final and binding on the contestant are the Centre Superintendent’s decision to expel them from the examination.
- When filling up the answer sheet’s circle, only a blue/black pen should be used and correction fluid is strictly forbidden.