Read about the HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 and Hall Ticket Download to get updated from this article.
HPSC, also known as Haryana Public Service Commission, conducts the exam annually to hire eligible teachers for the Haryana state. To get about the HPSC PGT Admit Card, kindly read the article.
- HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
- Details mention in HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
- HPSC PGT DATES 2022
- What to do if the wrong Information is mentioned on HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022?
- HPSC PGT Vacancies 2022
- HPSC PGT Application Fees 2022
- HPSC PGT Steps to Apply For Online Application Form
- HPSC PGT Salary Structure 2022
- How to download the HPSC PGT admit card 2022?
HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
The Haryana Public Service Commission announced official notification for the Post-Graduate Teachers on its official website on 19 November 2022. The vacancy for this post is 4476 in the state of Haryana.
The vacancies for this position are available for Mewat Cadre. Interested candidates applied for this position from 21 November 2022 to 12 December 2022. They are now searching for their respective admit cards.
Details mention in HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
The details mentioned in the HPSC PGT admit card are as follows-
- Candidate Name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Category of Candidate
- Registration number
- Additional information for the exam
How to Retrieve HPSC PGT Password 2022?
If any candidate has forgotten his or her password, then you have to follow these steps to download the admit card are as follows-
STEP 1- Go to the official website
STEP 2- On the website, click on the link to download the admit card
STEP 3- Now go to the login section
STEP 4- Then click on the forgotten password option
STEP 5- You will receive a new password on your email-ID
STEP 6- Enter that password
STEP 7- Login again to the main portal using the new details and press submit
HPSC PGT DATES 2022
The Haryana Public Service Commission Post-graduate Dates are explained below in the table-
|Notification||19 November 2022|
|Application Form Starting Date||21 November 2022|
|Application Form Ending Date||12 December 2022|
|Date of Admit Card||Around 7-10 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||To be announced on the 2nd or 3rd week of February 2023|
|Result Date||To be announced|
What to do if the wrong Information is mentioned on HPSC PGT Admit Card 2022?
If there is any wrong information mentioned in the candidate admit cards, then you need to follow these steps-
- All the details have to mention to the secretary along with the commission to the address of the Haryana Public Service Commission.
- All the correct details have to be mentioned by the candidate for the rectification, such as-
- Name of the exam.
- Year of the exam.
- Application Number
- Roll Number (If received)
- Name of candidate (in block letters)
- Complete postal address.
- Candidates can also contact through email-id and contact available on the official website.
( Helpline No. 96196-96696, 82919-89296 and Helpdesk Email ID: [email protected])
HPSC PGT Vacancies 2022
The Haryana Public Service Commission Post-graduate Vacancies are explained below in the table-
|POSTS NAMES||MEWAT VACANCY||ROH VACANCY|
|PGT Physical Education||45||680|
|PGT Computer Science||78||1633|
|PGT Fine Arts||17||580|
|PGT Political Science||47||240|
|PGT Home Science||1||No|
HPSC PGT Application Fees 2022
The Haryana Public Service Commission Education Application Fees are explained below in the table –
|Particulars||Male ( General or from another State)||Female( General or other state or SC or BCA or BCB or ESM or EWS)||PH or PWD( Harayana)|
|Application fees (INR)||1000/-||250/-||NIL|
HPSC PGT Steps to Apply For Online Application Form
The Steps to apply for Haryana Public Service Commission Post-Graduates Online application are as follows –
- Visit the official website of HPSC
- Click on the Notification of PGT application available on the portal’s homepage.
- Interested candidates must register on the Haryana Public Service Commission official website using their e-mail ID and contact number.
- Now login to the portal.
- The application form link will be available on the home screen
- Fill out the application form with the required details for HPSC PGT.
- Upload all the necessary documents required
- Check once the application form before clicking on the submit button.
- Now go to the payment procedure.
- After all the processes, you must take a printout and download the form.
HPSC PGT Salary Structure 2022
The Haryana Public Service Commission Post-Graduates Structure Varies from 47600 to 151700 per year. This amount of salary does not include perquisites and allowances.
How to download the HPSC PGT admit card 2022?
The steps to download the Haryana Public Service Commission Post Graduate admit card are as follows-
STEP 1- Go to the Official website.
STEP 2- Go to the notification section to download the admit card
STEP 3- Login to the portal with your ID and Password
STEP 4- Admit Card will open on your screen
STEP 5- Take a printout and download it.
Thank You For Visiting NINIndia. For more such Fresh Content Such as Admissions, Sports, etc.