IAF Airmen Group X, Y Cut-Off Marks: In order to recruit new members of the Indian Air Force, the Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB) held the Indian Air Force Group X, Y examinations at various locations across the country. Airmen Group X, Y results for the IAF Airmen Selection Board (CASB) will be posted on its official website airmenselection.cdac.in in the near future.
This article contains an update on the anticipated cut-off marks for the Indian Air Force Group X Y. The IAF Airmen qualifying marks for the general, OBC, SC, and ST categories are available to all candidates. Using the answer key, they can get a sense of how many IAF Airmen X and Y Groups will be cut off. Written exam, Document Verification, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and Adaptation Test-1, 2 are just a few of the stages in the final selection process.
- IAF Airmen Group X, Y Cut-Off Marks
- Indian Air Force Group X, Y Cut Off Marks
- Indian Air Force Airmen Previous Cut-Off
- How to check IAF Airmen Group X, Y Cut Off Mark?
- Availability Of IAF Airmen Merit List
- IAF Airmen Group X, Y Enrolment List
- How to check IAF Airmen Group X, Y Enrolment list?
- Post Procedure
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Cut-Off Marks
For Airmen Vacant positions, the Central Airmen Selection Board is seeking qualified candidates. Group X and Group Y both have open positions. A “Selection exam for Airman Recruitment” is conducted every year by announcing intake advertisements.
The Airman STAR Phase-I Exam will be held this year by the Department of Defense from April 18 to 22, 2022. Aspirants who took this exam might expect the following benefits: Category-wise, the previous year’s IAF Airmen Group X & Y Cutoff Marks for the IAF.
|Board Name||Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB)|
|Exam Name||Group X, Y Exam|
|Result Status||Out Soon|
Indian Air Force Group X, Y Cut Off Marks
The cutoff mark is the minimum score required to pass an exam. Based on parameters such as applicants’ performance, number of openings in each category (and in each category), the number of candidates attempting each exam, and previous exams’ difficulty levels, it is determined. After the Air Force Group X & Y exam, applicants can verify the cutoff on the official website.
You may see the previous year’s cutoff marks for Indian Air Force Group X and Y here to get a sense of the next IAF Cutoff and calculate how many solid tries you’ve made.
- We received a whopping numb er of software requests.
- The test was attended by candidates.
- The number of points received by candidates.
- The previous year’s limit.
- These are the only points available for the other subcategories.
Indian Air Force Airmen Previous Cut-Off
Please see the chart below for the Indian Air Force (IAF) Airmen X/Y cut-off data from the previous year. This data will help you estimate the current cut-off for this year’s recruitment process. To completely grasp the eligibility requirements for IAF Airmen Groups X and Y, carefully review the chart below:
|Year||Group X (Out Of 70)||Group Y (Out of 50)|
|2021 (Batch 1 Expected)||38-43||40-45|
|2020 Batch 2||28||33|
|2020 Batch 1||36.25||37.25|
|2019 Batch 2||32.25||34.25|
|2019 Batch 1||36.25||37.25|
How to check IAF Airmen Group X, Y Cut Off Mark?
Applicants and test-takers for this position should be familiar with the exam cutoff scores. Cut-off marks can provide you with an estimate of the minimum number of points required to be hired for this position.
- In order to get started, click on the official CASB airmenselection link and open it in a new browser window.
- Login (for intake 01/2022) is located in the drop-down menu under ‘Candidate’.
- You will be redirected to the CASB sign-in page when you click on the link.
- Begin filling in the blank sections of the page with the requested information.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click the “Sign In” button, and a new page will open revealing your cut-off points.
- Once you’ve finished reading the cut-off marks file, click the download button on the right side of the screen to begin the download process.
- The cut-off marks pdf file will be downloaded to your system’s downloads folder automatically.
Availability Of IAF Airmen Merit List
Casb merit list comes after Air Force Group X Y Result 2022 and IAF Group X and Y cut-off for 2022. Remember that this is the final step in the selection process for the military. You’re done with your written and other tests for the job of Airman once you’ve completed them. Create your PSL (Merit list) from this point onward. The Provisional Selection List (PSL) is now generated based on your merit list or marks in the written exams, and it is used to make hiring decisions. As a result, this will determine whether or not you will be accepted into the academy.
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Enrolment List
For each recruitment cycle, the IAF Enrollment List is the final list of candidates who have been called for enrollment. The CASB’s official website publishes the list of students who have registered.
The following details can be found on the Enrollment List:
- Instructions for Candidates
- ASC Code
- Candidates’ Roll Numbers
- Candidates’ Names
- Candidates’ Dates of Birth
- Reporting Date
Candidate E-Call letters will only be sent to individuals whose names appear on the final Enrolment List, which will be delivered solely to the registered email ID of the candidate.
How to check IAF Airmen Group X, Y Enrolment list?
- To begin, go to airmenselection.cdac.in, the official CASB website.
- Choose “PSL/Enrollment List” from the “Candidate” drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Click Here’ under ‘Additional Enrollment List,’ and the enrollment list will be displayed.
- Look up your name by going through the steps outlined on the page and then following those directions.
- Once again, good luck to everyone who applied, and if you didn’t get in this time around, keep trying for next year.
- Take out both the soft and hard copy of the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Enrollment list pdf file for safety references..
After passing the written exam, the selected candidate will move on to the ‘Medical Fitness & Medical Examination’ stage. Physical exercises such as Push-ups, Sit-ups, and Squats are part of the Medical Fitness portion of the application process. The Air Force Medical Team will perform the medical exam in accordance with IAF terms and standards for all applicants who pass the medical fitness round. The officials will then issue a medical appointment letter to each candidate at their individual ASCs.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|