IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2022: The most recent IBPS RRB XI Notification 2022 for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II, and III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies at 8106 Posts in IBPS Jobs has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Rural Regional Bank. Starting on July 16, 2022, candidates can access the IBPS admit card on the official website. The following section contains additional information about the IBPS RRB Clerk/PO 2022 Recruitment, such as the age restriction, educational requirement, selection process, IBPS RRB XI Salary 2022, application fee, IBPS RRB XI Syllabus, and how to apply.
IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2022
Everyone who wants to apply for the IBS RRB XI job must do so through the company’s official website. The institute will not accept any application forms sent via postal mail. Applicants who apply for more than one position will only be considered based on the most recent application. If the information provided in the application form does not meet the requirements for the position, the institute has the right to void the candidate’s candidacy.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Officers at Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Availability of application forms||Available|
|Application Fee||Officer & Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
|Pay Scale||Officer Scale-I: Rs.29,000-Rs.33,000
Officer Scale-II: Rs.33,000-Rs.39,000
Officer Scale-III: Rs.38,000-Rs.44,000
Office Asst. (Multipurpose): Rs.15,000-Rs.20,000
|Official Website||ibps. in|
IBPS RRB 2022 Exam Dates
|Online registration including modification of the application
& payment of application fee
|07th June 2022 to 27th June 2022|
|Pre-Exam Training (PET)||18th July 2022 to 23rd July 2022|
|Prelims Exam||Aug 2022|
|Declaration of Prelims exam result||Sep 2022|
IBPS RRB 2022 Educational Qualifications
Candidates must meet the following educational requirements in order to be eligible for the IBPS RRB 2022 Exam:
Candidates must have earned their diploma from a reputable university or college.
- Candidates with degrees in agricultural fields such as horticulture, forestry, animal husbandry, veterinary medicine, agricultural engineering, pisciculture, agricultural marketing and cooperation, information technology, management, law, economics, or accounting will be given preference.
- Candidates need to be fluent in the RRBs’ native tongues.
- The candidate should ideally be familiar with computers.
ibps.in RRB XI Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be considered for IBPS RRB 2022. The requirements for eligibility, which have been described here, include education requirements, age restrictions, and experience requirements.
IBPS RRB Age Limit (as on 01/06/2022)
- Candidates for the Officer Scale III position must be over the age of 21 and under the age of 40.
- Candidates for the Officer Scale-II position must be over 21 but under 32 years old.
- Candidates for the Officer Scale-I position must be over the age of 18 and under 30.
- Candidates for the position of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
How to apply for IBPS RRB XI recruitment 2022?
- Visit the IBPS website, www.ibps.in, to begin the process.
- The link for the “CRP RRB’s Recruitment for Group A Officers & CRP RRB’s Recruitment for Group B Office Assistant” will be provided on the right side of the page.
- The IBPS recruitment page will open once you choose the link you want to use to apply.
- Your system will display the registration page after you click the “Click here for new registration” box.
- Fill in the blank fields on the registration form with your name, mobile number, email address, and security code.
- Then click the “Save & Next” button, and your registration number and password will be generated for you.
- Submit the information and add documents to the remaining pages to continue.
- View the completed application form in preview mode. If you find any errors, click “Edit Application Form” and begin editing the sections that require correction.
- Once you’ve finished editing, click “Save & Next,” and you’ll be taken to the recruitment page.
- You must enter your registration number, password, and security code in the login area provided on the recruitment page in order to pay the IBPS RRB XI recruitment application fee.
- Select “Submit” after entering the aforementioned information.
- On a new web page, your profile dashboard will be displayed.
- You will be taken directly to the IBPS portal’s payment page when you click the “Proceed To Payment” section.
- Your application fee will already be filled out on the page, so all you have to do is choose how you want to make the payment (Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or BHIM UPI).
- Press the “Final Payment” button once you have finished selecting your payment method.
- Wait until the payment is fully processed before refreshing the page.
- Obtain the hard copy of the application form and the e-fee receipt to complete the process.
Can I submit my IBS RRB application form via post/email?
No, candidates are instructed to submit their applications through the official website within a set time frame.
What is the application fee for IBS RRB XI 2022?
Both positions require application fees of Rs. 850 for general/OBC applicants and Rs. 175 for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
How many vacancies are announced for the IBPS RRB 2022 posts?
IBPS has announced 8,106 openings for the position of Officer & Office Assistant at various RRBs across the nation this year.
Is the IBPS RRB 2022 exam bilingual?
All exams will be offered in Hindi and English, two bilingual languages.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|