IDBI Executive Admit Card 2022: There will be an online test on July 9th, 2022 for IDBI Bank Executive positions (on a contract basis). For those who have applied for the 1044 Executive positions, the option to download the IDBI Executive 2022 admit card has been activated on www.idbibank.in. Candidates can access their admit cards by entering their registration number and password (generated at the time of the registration). The IDBI Executive Admit Card 2022 will include information about the exam date, time, and location.
IDBI Executive Admit Card 2022
The IDBI Executive Admit Card 2022 was made available on the official website of the Industrial Development Bank of India on July 1st, 20222. The IDBI Executive exam will be held on July 9th, 2022, to choose 1044 individuals for the position of Executive, according to the company. This year’s IDBI Executive admit card has been out, and candidates who applied can now download theirs here. IDBI Executive Admit Card 2022 will be discussed in full in this post, including essential dates, a direct link to download your admit card and other relevant information.
IDBI Executive Hall Ticket 2022 – At a Glance
|Name of the Bank||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Executives|
|Number of Vacancies||1044 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Hall Ticket Avaiability Mode||Online Mode|
|Examination Date||9th July 2022|
|State||All Across India|
www.idbibank.in Executive Call Letter Details
Details about the applicant and the exam are included on the IDBI 2022 Admit Card. The Call Letter serves as an applicant’s identification card. Any information printed on it must be thoroughly examined. The Executive Hall Ticket may include the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- The Bank’s Name
- Applied Post
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The Exam Site
- The date and time of the exam
- Candidate’s picture
- Registration Number
- The Candidate’s signature is required
- Authority’s Signature
- Exam rules and regulations
IDBI Executive Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Commencement of Online Application||3rd June 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application||17th June 2022|
|Last date to print the application||2nd July 2022|
|Publication of Admit Card||To be released|
|Conduction of Written Exam||9th July 2022|
|Declaration of the Result||To be released|
How to Download IDBI Executive Admit Card?
The IDBI 2022 Hall Ticket can be downloaded directly from our article, which includes a link. The connection will be active shortly. Until then, candidates can learn how to get their IDBI to admit card by following this link. The Executive Hall Ticket can be downloaded in a matter of seconds using the following steps:
- In the first place, go to the IDBI official website at https://www.idbibank.in/
- The portal’s home page will appear on the screen when you click on it.
- Other Link can be found by swiping down the page.
- Then select Careers from the drop-down menu that appears.
- After that, select the current openings option on a new page to see what’s available.
- Select Executive Recruitment from the drop-down menu. Select the choice for an admissions card from the drop-down menu that appears.
- After that, be cautious when entering your user name and password.
- The admit card will display on the screen in pdf format after you’ve entered all of the necessary information.
- Take a physical copy of the information printed on it for the exam.
IDBI Executives Examination Scheme 2022
All those who plan to take the exam should check out this page. The following is a breakdown of how the Executives online examination will be administered:
- Two hours, or 120 minutes, are allotted for the online test.
- There will be four portions to the test.
- The exam will have a total of 200 questions on it.
- There will be 1 mark for each correct answer.
- The exam will include both positive and negative marking.
- A third of your total score will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There will be a question paper in both English and Hindi (except English Language)