IIT JAM 2022 1st Admission List: The fourth IIT JAM 2022 admission list was released on July 6 by the Indian Institute of Technology in Roorkee. Those who are interested can fill out an application on the JAM website. The fourth and final admission list for JAM can be found at jam.iitr.ac.in, along with the opening and closing ranks. Candidates who filled out the admission form can check the JAM 2022 admission list on the JOAPS (JAM online application processing system) portal by entering their enrollment ID/email ID and password.
IIT JAM 2022 1st Admission List
On Friday, June 10, the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee released the first admission list for the Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM 2022). On the official website, jam.iitr.ac.in, candidates can find out where they stand in terms of opening and closing ranks. The opening and closing ranks for JAM 2022 are available as a PDF.
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|Exam Name||Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM)|
|Exam Date||13th Feb 2022|
|Declaration of 1st Admission List||01st June 2022|
IIT JAM 2022 Schedule
The table below will help you learn about the different things that go into IIT JAM Admission 2022.
|Availability of 1st Admission List||01st June 2022|
|Last date for seat booking payment||06th June 2022|
|Announcement of 2nd admission list||16th June 2022|
|Last date to book seat||20th June 2022|
|Declaration of 3rd Admission list||25th June 2022|
|Last date for seat booking payment||30th June 2022|
|Announcement of 4th & final admission list||06th July 2022|
|Last date for payment of seat booking||08th July 2022|
|Closure of admission through JAM||11th July 2022|
IIT JAM 2022 Cut Off Marks
- Cut-Off marks can be thought of as the minimum score that every test taker needs to get in order to pass the test and get into the course or college.
- All of the test takers must get at least the cut-off score, which is set by the board. If they didn’t score high enough, they wouldn’t be able to get into the course or college they wanted.
- The IIT JAM 2022 cut-off marks will be based on a number of things, including the number of people who took the exam, the marks they got, the way they were scored, and the marks set aside for other categories.
How to check IIT JAM 1st admission list 2022?
The second JAM 2022 merit list will come out in June, and the third and fourth merit lists will come out on June 25 and July 6, respectively. JAM is held every year to find students who are qualified for courses like MSc (Two Year), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD Dual Degree, and other Post-Degree Bachelor’s programs at the IITs and the Integrated PhD programs at IISc.
- Step 1: Candidates can check the IIT JAM 2022 Admission List by going to the website jam.iitr.ac.in.
- Step 2: Then, candidates need to click on the JAM 2022 admission list on the home page.
- Step 3: Now, candidates have to type in their log-in information, like their enrollment ID and password.
- Step 4: The list of people who got into JAM 2022 will show up on the screen.
- Step 5: It is suggested that candidates download the document so they can look at it later.
Candidates who passed the exam can apply for admission by logging into the portal and choosing one of the three options below:
- Accept & Freeze: If the applicant chooses “Accept & Freeze,” he or she accepts the offered seat and decides not to upgrade to a higher preference in later rounds (if applicable).
- Accept with Upgrade: If the applicant clicks “Accept with Upgrade,” it means they accept the offered seat and want to move up to a higher preference in the next round (if any). In the next rounds, the applicant will be considered for an upgrade (if any).
- Reject and Quit: If an applicant clicks “Reject and Quit,” it means they don’t want the offered seat and don’t want to keep going in the JAM 2022 admissions process. The applicant would lose the seat that was offered to them, and they would no longer be considered for admission.
For “Accept and Freeze” and “Accept with Upgrade” decisions, the applicant will be sent to an online payment portal to pay the “Seat Booking Fee” of Rs.10,000 for General/OBCNCL/EWS category applicants and Rs.5,000 for SC/ST/PwD category applicants. The payment must be made online within a certain amount of time, and payment by challan will not be accepted under any circumstances.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|