India Post GDS Result 2022: The India Post GDS Result 2022 for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for all regions has been released in a new format on the official website. Candidates who applied for Gramin Dak Sevak positions can check their names in the list of shortlisted candidates by visiting the official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ or https://www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ or by clicking on the direct links below. The shortlisted candidates will now be required to verify their documents in the document verification round in order to be appointed to Gramin Dak Sevak positions in their respective circles. Candidates who are waiting for the India Post GDS Result 2022 can now access their results via the links provided below.
- India Post GDS Result 2022
- www.indiapost.gov.in GDS Result 2022: Highlights
- India Post GDS Result: Important Dates
- Gramin Dak Sevak Result Details
- India Post GDS Result 2022: State Wise Links
- How to check India Post GDS Result 2022?
- India Post GDS Merit List 2022: Post Process
- India Post GDS Result 2022: Important Links
India Post GDS Result 2022
The India Post GDS Result 2022 for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for all circles has been released on the official website on the 20th of June 2022. India Post GDS Online has posted 38926 vacancies across 35 circles in India. Candidates applying for Gramin Dak Sevak positions are chosen solely on the basis of their merit. Candidates who applied for Gramin Dak Sevak positions can check their names in the list of shortlisted candidates by visiting the official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ or https://www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ or by clicking on the direct links below. Candidates who are chosen must report to their divisional head office for document verification, as specified in the notification. Shortlisted candidates can view their results on the official website.
www.indiapost.gov.in GDS Result 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||India Post|
|Department Name||Department of Post Ministry of Communications,
Government of India
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application Last date||5th June 2022|
|Result Availability Status||Now Available|
|Availability Mode of the Result||Online Mode|
India Post GDS Result: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||2nd May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||5th June 2022|
|Assam/ Uttarakhand Result Releasing Date||15th June 2022|
|Last date of Document Verification (Assam/ Uttarakhand)||30th June 2022|
|Result of Remaining States||To be announced|
Gramin Dak Sevak Result Details
The following is a list of the information that applicants will find on the Indian Post 2022 Result. Check that the result contains no errors or omissions.
- Name of the Authority
- Serial Number
- Applicant’s Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender of the Applicant
- Candidate’s Community
- Documents to be verified with
- Important Instructions
India Post GDS Result 2022: State Wise Links
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|North East||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
How to check India Post GDS Result 2022?
- To begin, go to India Post’s official website, https://www.indiapost.gov.in/.
- The website’s home page will be displayed on your device.
- Then scroll down the page to find the News and Updates option.
- After that, scroll down and tap the “Read More” option, and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now, locate and click on the link for the desired state result.
- Finally, the GDS Result will be displayed in pdf format. Examine the list for your name.
- Finally, download and print the results for future reference.
India Post GDS Merit List 2022: Post Process
Candidates are hereby notified that the India Post GDS Result 2022 will be published as a selection list. All candidates with a high rank according to the cut off marks are chosen through the results and then called for final documentation. Following the release of the results, you must present your Original Documents in the following stage. These documents will be cross-checked by the Board before you are approved for membership. You must obtain a Medical Test Pass from the regulating authorities before you can begin visiting your respective India Post Office.