Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023- Agneepath Yojana for Indian Army Agniveer Recruiting 2023 is now accepting applications, and Join Indian Army has issued a recruitment notice. Fill out an online application for the latest updates on the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Recruitment 2023 for a total of 25000 open positions. In order to learn more about the Indian Army’s Agnipath Agniveer recruitment 2023, interested parties can go here.
Learn everything you need to know about becoming an Agniveer in the Indian Army, including the required age, educational background, and physical fitness level, by reading this comprehensive guide to the Agnipath Yojana Agniveer 2023 application process. Those interested in taking the following examination who have read the full description and meet the eligibility requirements may submit an application. Join the Indian Army as a volunteer today by filling out the online application found at joinindianarmy.nic.in and downloading the application’s accompanying PDF.
- Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
- Agniveer bharti Rally Details
- About Indian Agniveer
- Army Agniveer Recruitment Eligibility
- Indian Army Agniveer Salary
- Indian Army Agniveer Selection Age Limit
- Indian Agniveer Army Recruitment 2023 Physical
- Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023 Selection Process
- Indian Agniveer Bharti Rally Application 2023 Documents list
- How To Apply Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 Online?
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023
Between October and November of 2023, a recruitment rally will be held in the districts that fall under the Lucknow zone. Between November 2023 and December 2023, a recruitment rally will be held in both the Amethi Zone and the Varanasi Zone. An exhaustive timetable for the recruitment rally has been posted online for prospective candidates to peruse. It has been announced that a written examination will be part of the process for choosing candidates for Agniveer Posts along with a recruitment rally and a medical test.
Those interested in applying for the Agnipath Bharti 2023 under the Indian Army Agniveers Recruitment Yojana 2023 or Agniveer Recruitment Yojana 2023 should do so if they are ready to serve their country. Students can view the Indian Army Agniveer Online Registration Form 2023 and its accompanying instructions for eligibility, age limit, salary, syllabus, and 2023 Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment height and weight.
Agniveer bharti Rally Details
|Scheme’s Name||Agneepath Yojana|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Duration||4 years|
About Indian Agniveer
the Indian Army’s Agnipath Yojana Job opportunities with the Agniveer Bharti Rally Forces yojana will be available to qualified applicants for a total of four years. Following this window, Agniveers will be given the opportunity to apply to join the permanent cadre. Around a quarter of these Agniveers may opt for regular cadre enrollment in the armed forces. The remainder will rejoin society as a trained and educated labour force, ready to find work in a variety of fields.
There are three branches of the Indian military that are represented in Agneepath Yojana. It hires qualified people (Agniveers) and will announce the hiring process as soon as possible. The Indian Army will have a special place for agniveers, who will be given a unique rank. When the four years of service are up, the “Agniveers” will not be able to share the information they have gathered with anyone who is not permitted to see it. Online submission of applications will be an option. Read on to learn more about Agniveer Recruitment in the Indian Army, including the necessary steps involved.
Army Agniveer Recruitment Eligibility
- It is a prerequisite for the position of Agniveer Bharti Rally Tradesman in the Indian Army that applicants have at least an 8th-grade education.
- Applicants for Agniveer General Duty must be in possession of a 10th Pass Certificate in order to complete the application.
- Third, those interested in the Agniveer Technical Post must be in possession of a 12th-grade diploma from an Indian board officially recognised for that purpose.
- In addition to the required height and other factors, candidates for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 must meet a number of other criteria.
- In the aforementioned courses, a minimum score of 45% is necessary.
- So, these are a few of the prerequisites you need to join the Indian Army Agnipath Bharti 2023.
Indian Army Agniveer Salary
|Year of Service||Salary Per Month|
|1st Year||Rs 30,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs 33,000/-|
|3rd Year||Rs 36,500/-|
|4th Year||Rs 40,000/-|
- To begin, there are no further allowances that can be applied for than the Risk and Hardship allowance.
- Second, the Seva Nidhi Package is awarded to aspiring candidates after four years of service.
- Third, this Salary for Seva Nidhi Package would be reduced by 30%.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Age Limit
- You must be at least 17.5 years old to participate in the 2023 Agniveer Bharti Rally to join the Indian Army.
- Following that date, the maximum age for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 will be set at 23.
- When it comes to the Reserved Category, no exceptions can be made.
- The 23-year-old age cap has been approved for the 2023–24 academic year.
- That is the whole story on the minimum age requirement for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
Indian Agniveer Army Recruitment 2023 Physical
|Criteria||Time Allotted or Numbers||Marks Allotted|
|1.5 KM Run||5 Minutes 30 Seconds||60 Marks|
|Beam (Pull Ups)||10 Times||40 Marks|
9 Feet Ditch
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023 Selection Process
Those who apply and have their applications accepted will be notified that they must take a physical fitness test (PMT). To advance to the Physical Ability Test (PAT) round, candidates must complete a 1.6-kilometer course in 5 minutes and 30 seconds while also performing pull-ups and maintaining a zigzag balance for 9 feet. Successful PET/PMT participants will then be required to take a written exam, a medical exam, and have their documents verified.
- Physical Efficiency Test /Physical Measurement Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Indian Agniveer Bharti Rally Application 2023 Documents list
Remember that all students are required to submit certain papers during the registration process in order to finish the Indian Army Agniveer Registration Form 2023. The following is a list of the most crucial paperwork that must be submitted:
- 10th/12th Exam Result.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photo
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
How To Apply Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally 2023 Online?
- To begin the application process, interested parties should visit joinindianarmy.nic, the official website of the Indian Department of Indian Army. in
- Clicking this link will take you to the registration form for the Indian Army Agniveers Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2023.
- After that, they need to upload a passport-sized photo and signature, as well as basic information like their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, residence, and educational records.
- You can pay your exam fee online after entering your information.
- At this point, you can submit your registration and grab a printout for your records.