Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022: Agniveer Rally 2022 Notification has been released for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 through multiple rallies across the country. Candidates can view the complete details of the Bharti by downloading the Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2022 Notification from joinindianarmy.nic.in. Furthermore, different zones have different Agniveer Rally Dates 2022, which can be found on the Official Notification. We have mentioned Indian Army Agniveer 2022 Eligibility in this post, which you must have in order to Apply Online Agniveer Rally. Furthermore, the age range for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 is 17.5 to 23 years. Find the Direct Link to Apply Online for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 and then register as an Agniveer to participate in the Rally.
- Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2022: Overview
- joinindianarmy.nic.in Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Schedule
- Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Documents needed for the Application
- Steps to Apply Indian Army Agniveer Online 2022?
- Login Process
- Selection Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022
This is a central government scheme in which this plan has been developed for India’s three armies. To join one of India’s three services, the Indian Army, Indian Navy, or Indian Air Force, one must go through the Agneepath scheme. This scheme was initiated for a number of reasons. Which is explained further one by one. The Indian Agniveer Entrance Scheme 2022 allows young people to join the army for four years. The Agneepath scheme will see you recruited into the armed forces. You will soon be able to view the information. More information will be provided upon official notification.
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Post Name||General Duty.
Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner).
Store Keeper Technical.
Agniveer Tradesman Class 10th Pass & 08th Pass.
|Scheme Name||Agnipath Yojana|
|Status of Application Forms||July 2022|
|Pay Scale||Year 1: Rs.30,000
Year 2: Rs.33,000
Year 3: Rs.36,500
Year 4: Rs.40,000
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||PFT, PMT, Medical Test & Written Test|
joinindianarmy.nic.in Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Schedule
|Commencement of registration process||July 2022|
|Last date of the registration process||–|
|Indian Army recruitment rally||–|
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants interested in the position must meet the eligibility requirements established by the recruitment organization’s officials. The following table contains information about the educational requirements and age limit:
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|General Duty (All Arms)||(a) The applicant must have passed class 10th/Matric with 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|Agniveer (Tech)||(a) Passed class 10th/12th in Science stream with PCM & English as main subjects scored 50% in total and 40% in each subject.|
|Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner)||(a) The candidate must have cleared class 10th/12th from any recognized body including NIOS and ITI course of minimum 01 year in the required field with NSQF level 4 or above.|
|Agniveer Clerk /Store Keeper Technical
|(a) Cleared class 10th/12th in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject.
(b) Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
(All Arms) 10th pass
|(a) Pass class 10th and secured a minimum percentage of 33% in each subject in the final exams.|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 08th pass||(a) Simply passed class 08th and scored a min. percentage of 33% in each subject.|
Age Limit 2022 an Army Agniveer Agnipath Scheme
The minimum age is 17.5 years.
Age limit: 23 years.
Age relaxation is available in accordance with government regulations.
Documents needed for the Application
- Class 10th/12th grade marksheet
- Certificate of domicile
- Certificate of transfer
- Certificate of Relationship
- Certificate of category
- Character evaluation.
- The NCC certificate
- Sporting qualification
Steps to Apply Indian Army Agniveer Online 2022?
- Begin by going to the Indian Army’s website, joinindianarmy.nic.in.\
- Enter the captcha code that appears on the page.
- Then select the ‘Enter Website’ option.
- You will be directed to the portal’s home page.
- On the right side of the page, click the ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ box.
- To begin, tap the ‘Registration’ box. Second, go over all of the instructions. Third, click the ‘Continue’ button.
- And you will be taken directly to the registration form page.
- Fill out the registration form with the information requested.
- Once you’ve finished filling out the form, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your mobile number will be used to generate the username and password.
- Applicants must enter their username and password on the login page to access the dashboard.
- Then press the ‘Login’ button.
- The new website will take you to a dashboard that displays your Indian Army Agniveer application form.
- Fill out the application carefully, one by one, and do not skip any sections of the application form.
- Take a look at the form you filled out.
- If you discover any errors, click the ‘Edit Application Form’ button to correct them.
- After you’ve finished editing, click the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- The screen will display a notification that your application form has been submitted.
- Finish the process by downloading and printing the application form.
- Keep a printout of the application for future reference.
The Indian Army released the final official notification for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022-23 on Monday, June 20. In July, online applications for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 will open. All candidates who wish to become Agniveers must complete an online registration form. If a candidate wishes to download the detailed notification in order to learn more about the recruitment, he should go to the official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Agniveers will be relieved after four years of service, according to the detailed notification. Agnivir will be paid a ‘Seva Nidhi’ package as they leave, allowing them to pursue employment in other sectors once they return to civilian life. After completing their four years of service, up to 25% of these recruits will be eligible to apply as regular personnel.
In this article, you will learn about the eligibility and selection process for candidates interested in joining the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022. To learn more about it, read the entire article.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will Indian Army Agniveer recruitment 2022 get started?
The online recruitment process for the Indian Army Agniveer for the fiscal year 2022-23 will begin in July 2022.
What are the eligibility criteria to clear the Indian Army Agniveer recruitment 2022?
All applicants must have a 10th/12th class pass from a well-recognized Board/Council and be between the ages of 1712 and 23.
Can I submit the application forms via an offline medium?
No, applicants must submit their Indian Army recruitment forms through the official website.